most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 49 49
When they go 11-5 .........just stfu bet?
 6 years ago '04        #22
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
honestly, its hard to disagree with the thread starter, carsons best year was in 2005, 32td-12int-3836yds-67cmpctg and if you compare that to say, aaron rodgers (ill make this easy and choose my own qb), he put up similar numbers his first year as a starter! 28td-13int-4038yds and way better than that in his second year as a starter last year when he threw 30td-7int-4434... but the moral here is, since that year carson hasnt broken 30 tds, qb rating has went down from 101 to 93 to in the 80s, also dont forget his highest win total in a season is 11, i know its not all him and the rest of his team isnt/wasnt all that great, plus a tough division, but, i hate to admit it but i think hes declining since the injury, hes had the weapons, hes just not the same qb, he peaked in 05, and was mentioned with the top 5 qbs in the league, maybe hell get back up again this year, because last year was absolutely pitiful, he should have benefited from the great run game and instead he put up his worst year to date
 6 years ago '10        #23
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,594 | Props total: 647 647
Jordan Palmer is worse....
 6 years ago '04        #24
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,966 | Props total: 3231 3231
lol so ur judging him based off 2 series?

wtf carson palmer isnt garbage the bengals offensive line is
 6 years ago '06        #25
SHootar 43 heat pts43
space
space
$22,010 | Props total: 1214 1214
as a steelers fan, threadstarter is still a f**got for this one. terrible thread.
 6 years ago '06        #26
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,102 | Props total: 234 234
i been saying for like 4 years that carson palmer is the most over rated player in the NFL. what the f**k has he ever done like seriously... hes good but people used to put him at number 3 behind manning and brady...

QBS better than Palmer
P.Manning
E.Manning
Brady
Favre
Romo
McNabb
Schaub
Breesus Christ
Rivers
Big Ben

and if Kurt was still playing he would be too

if i forgot somebody get over it
 6 years ago '04        #27
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
can u honestly say they are not. what has jay cutler done nothing he went to one pro bowl that is it. dude was in the worst divison in football and he could not win it. Dude had a 4 game lead with 4 games to play and lost all of them.

did he really get blame no f**k no. then he goes to chi and throws 26 f**king Int and no one is really talking about it. they make excuess for him he needs more help the O line sucks bla bla bla . I wish it wasnt this way but it is homie and thats real talk. certain ppl get a pass s**t is true . Please tell me how am i wrong the Charges won that year with a f**king 8-8 record how da f**k do u win the div with a damn 8-8 record. They always blaming someone else for his f**ks up prove me wrong
are you a complete idiot? no one has ever said jay cutler was an elite quarterback, no one ever will, what people have said on the other hand, is that hes a gunslinger, hell throw into holes he shouldnt, that hes a risk taker, that he has one of the strongest arms in the nfl, they never call him a winner, they always have said he has a poor attitude, theyve always talked about how he had a million weapons in denver and what he could be doing with them if hed dial it down, and now with the bears he had the worst year of his career and all anyone did was down him nonstop, everytime he dropped back after the first game of the year bears fans held their breathe for a pick, similar to us with favre, but anyways youre a complete idiot, and know NOTHING about football if you think these guys have gotten a pass from anyone, if youre an average to bad qb in this league you get s**tted on, if youre a leader, and put up ridic numbers like favre, peyton, brady, rodgers, roethlisandwich, brees, rivers, then the media will always back you, but if youre constantly blowing games, whining about it, they chew you up and spit you out, its the nature of the beast if youre a quarterback, now you might find an announcer who likes a specific player and will always back them ala favre/madden/gruden/mariucci, but thats life, bottom line, it has nothing to do with race, people respect good players, nfl analysts know much more than we do about these guys and their potential and the nfl in general, so id say they can make any a.ssumption they want .. im done, sorry guys woke up feelin
 6 years ago '04        #28
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
i been saying for like 4 years that carson palmer is the most over rated player in the NFL. what the f**k has he ever done like seriously... hes good but people used to put him at number 3 behind manning and brady...

QBS better than Palmer
P.Manning
E.Manning
Brady
Favre
Romo
McNabb
Schaub
Breesus Christ
Rivers
Big Ben

and if Kurt was still playing he would be too

if i forgot somebody get over it
*cough* rodgers *cough*
 6 years ago '12        #29
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
space
$46,520 | Props total: 755 755
Rodgers is the truth but that's a TERRIBLE comparison is so many ways
 6 years ago '07        #30
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$17,723 | Props total: 776 776
but, but.... Carson Palmer is suppose to keep TO in check
 6 years ago '04        #31
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Rodgers is the truth but that's a TERRIBLE comparison is so many ways
how so? all im saying is people crowned palmer elite after having one good year, and he hasnt been great since, rodgers was crowned good after one year and elite after his second, palmer has only gotten worse, the best get better not worse, injury or not
 08-09-2010, 04:18 PM         #32
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:
He went 2 for 5 in sundays game,

im sure most of y'all are going to say

"oh its just a preseason game"

but if the preseason games have no value then why even have the starters participate at all?

Think about it, he has ALWAYS had great wide recievers

CHad, & T.J last year Chad and Lavernius Coles

and he stil has zero playoff wins.

This year he gonna get nothing done with T.O. and Chad and i cant help but wonder what the excuse is going to be this year.

i honestly cannot believe that Lavernius coles was blamed for the bengals getting their a.sses pounded by the jets i guess LC was the reason the defense got ran through
Palmer plays defense too?
 6 years ago '12        #33
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
how so? all im saying is people crowned palmer elite after having one good year, and he hasnt been great since, rodgers was crowned good after one year and elite after his second, palmer has only gotten worse, the best get better not worse, injury or not
He had 2 (two) season ending injuries.. Of course he's not elite of even as good as he was.. But in 05' he was def an elite QB and on his way to beig great.

Rodgers waited how many years??? And Bengals also had a running game and didn't just throw it up and down the field.

It's amazing that he's able to play as good as he has.. We've already seen how it's effected Brady

Last edited by DoMieD; 08-09-2010 at 04:25 PM..
 08-09-2010, 04:24 PM         #34
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its the preseason and he is playing with two new recievers who are new to the system. We are not in week 17
 6 years ago '06        #35
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,170 | Props total: 15 15
how can anyone really defend him after he got completely exposed in the playoffs. He was sailong passes the whole god damn game, didnt even give his team a chance. T.O. wont be havin none of that s**t...
 6 years ago '12        #36
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
space
Watch more than one game bud.. I guess Brady is Terrible too since he had a bad playoff game against the Ravens
 6 years ago '04        #37
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DoMieD said:
He had 2 (two) season ending injuries.. Of course he's not elite of even as good as he was.. But in 05' he was def an elite QB and on his way to beig great.

Rodgers waited how many years??? And Bengals also had a running game and didn't just throw it up and down the field.

It's amazing that he's able to play as good as he has.. We've already seen how it's effected Brady
but what you arent even considering is his drop off from 05 to 06 to 07, hes started every game of every year except 08.. and if you look back in 06, the year after the injury he had a great year, and his injury wasnt even that serious as it was compared to a lot of knee tears, i understand youre sticking up for your quarterback, but hes dropped off, hes only had one season ending injury and that was 08, just face it, he had a great year, a good year and has been downhill since and even admitted himself that his elbow was 100% and doesnt affect him these days
 6 years ago '12        #38
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
but what you arent even considering is his drop off from 05 to 06 to 07, hes started every game of every year except 08.. and if you look back in 06, the year after the injury he had a great year, and his injury wasnt even that serious as it was compared to a lot of knee tears, i understand youre sticking up for your quarterback, but hes dropped off, hes only had one season ending injury and that was 08, just face it, he had a great year, a good year and has been downhill since and even admitted himself that his elbow was 100% and doesnt affect him these days

What??? No.. He had 2 season ending injuries.. Just the first one was the last game of the season.. And he didn't play great in 06'.. His mechanics were completely f**ked..

I'd love to see another QB take his 30th ranked defense to the playlets and the comeback after a season ending knee injury and have a chance in Week 17 the following season and have a chance to take his again 30th ranked defense to the playlets only to come up short in OT

Last edited by DoMieD; 08-09-2010 at 04:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #39
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DoMieD said:
What??? No.. He had 2 season ending injuries.. Just the first one was the last game of the season.. And he didn't play great in 06'.. His mechanics were completely f**ked..

I'd love to see another QB take his 30th ranked defense to the playlets and the comeback after a season ending knee injury and have a chance in Week 17 the following season and have a chance to take his again 30th ranked defense to the playlets only to come up short in OT
oh god, dont get all technical on me and 06 obviously he was fine if he put up those numbers.. but yeah congrats on almost making playoffs this argument isnt as much about his team as it is him personally, while having two top ten receivers of the past 10 years
 6 years ago '12        #40
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
space
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh what

You obvisouly didn't watch much or ur memory is shot pimpin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
241 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
10 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Heartbreaking Reason Why Elderly Asian-Americans Ride the Bus to t..
28 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ebro calls Charlemagne a "Sambo"
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - United Airlines will charge extra fee for use of overhead bins
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
44 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy