(2010) Carson Palmer SUCKS!

most viewed right now
Soulja Boy:"I was real heavy in the streets before I got famous" (GOAT ducktal..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
43 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
7827 pageviews
149 comments

illmatic826 567 heat pts567
space
space
$6,266 | Props total: 1513 1513
(2010) Carson Palmer SUCKS!

He went 2 for 5 in sundays game, image

im sure most of y'all are going to say

"oh its just a preseason game"

but if the preseason games have no value then why even have the starters participate at all?

Think about it, he has ALWAYS had great wide recievers

CHad, & T.J last year Chad and Lavernius Coles

and he stil has zero playoff wins.

This year he gonna get nothing done with T.O. and Chad and i cant help but wonder what the excuse is going to be this year.

i honestly cannot believe that Lavernius coles was blamed for the bengals getting their a.sses pounded by the jets i guess LC was the reason the defense got ran through image

149 comments for "(2010) Carson Palmer SUCKS!"

6 years ago '07        #2
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
starters participate to get field rust away and get their bodies used to the game again
 6 years ago '05        #3
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 11 11
Dude had one garbage year, and what the f**k are you saying? First you blame him for getting ran by the Jets, then say it's the defense's fault. Wait, I've already given this thread more than it deserves
 6 years ago '07        #4
space
space
two carson c*ck blowers who dont want to admit that dude just isnt good
 6 years ago '04        #5
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 441 441
A couple of seasons ago I came to the conclusion that people give Carson Palmer a pass onto the elite QB list just because has a name that sounds like an elite QB
 6 years ago '05        #6
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 illogik said:
This thread sucks
:iagree:
 6 years ago '12        #7
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
space
$46,520 | Props total: 755 755
Haters already?

That's a good look
 6 years ago '08        #8
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
space
$11,097 | Props total: 1209 1209
I agree he doesn't look good. His arm looks pretty shot imo. Guessing his elbow still isn't right.
 6 years ago '04        #9
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$17,277 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Liquid-Science said:
A couple of seasons ago I came to the conclusion that people give Carson Palmer a pass onto the elite QB list just because has a name that sounds like an elite QB
Carson was on the cusp of being one of the best QBs in the league but yea since that arm injury he hasnt been the same...
 6 years ago '05        #10
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,518 | Props total: 197 197
the thread is on to something dude has been a big let down when you think where he was drafted the WR he has had. but of course they gonna make excuess for him. they do the same s**t for jay culter.

i am not saying he sucks but dude does not get called out like he should.. And i am sure yall all know the reason why.
 08-09-2010, 02:00 AM         #11
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah bro... palmer is totally hyped just like jay cutler is... because their white. i'm with you brother.
 6 years ago '05        #12
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
yeah bro... palmer is totally hyped just like jay cutler is... because their white. i'm with you brother.
can u honestly say they are not. what has jay cutler done nothing he went to one pro bowl that is it. dude was in the worst divison in football and he could not win it. Dude had a 4 game lead with 4 games to play and lost all of them.

did he really get blame no f**k no. then he goes to chi and throws 26 f**king Int and no one is really talking about it. they make excuess for him he needs more help the O line sucks bla bla bla . I wish it wasnt this way but it is homie and thats real talk. certain ppl get a pass s**t is true . Please tell me how am i wrong the Charges won that year with a f**king 8-8 record how da f**k do u win the div with a damn 8-8 record. They always blaming someone else for his f**ks up prove me wrong
 6 years ago '04        #13
LordBlanco|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$31,058 | Props total: 4545 4545
I do agree that they need an upgrade at QB... But who knows... How I see it, this is Palmers last year to prove himself.
 6 years ago '10        #14
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 chctynig2804 said:
Carson was on the cusp of being one of the best QBs in the league but yea since that arm injury he hasnt been the same...
Yee he was one of the best QBs until he blew out his knee in that playoffs game aganist the steelers I think that's when the Bengals had it rolling with Chad Houze, and Henry(rip) !! But Palmer doesn't suck yet lets see what he does this year with solid running game, Ocho, and T.O.

And for those of you still talking about that White and Black QB shii? Its 2010 lets move on please! Yee I can see where you coming from somewhat, the media always hating on my boy Vince Young and letting Cutler off the hook. But thats because VY dominated college football, beat USC on his own so now people expect him to do the in the NFL, criticism doesn't have to be about race dawg! And who cares about Jay Cutler really he played like a Bum last season and he about to become the next Jeff George unless he doesn't start winning in Chi town.

Last edited by Dun Dada; 08-09-2010 at 02:36 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #15
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
yea i am given carson one or maybe 2 more years but if he dont do something with Chad and T.O and they not acting up.. Then he cant do it with no one.
 6 years ago '04        #16
nyk 
space
space
space
$418 | Props total: 119 119
 dipset kid0221 said:
:iagree:
and this is just the hall of fame game to the thread starter. look how many people on both sides got injured. y would u play balls to the wall the very first game of the preseason much less stay in for more then one or two series.

and to dude who said they had chad and lavernius coles.. wowwwww lavernius certainly has showed up in the last 5 yrs hasnt he.. if the bengals d had been outta jail and on point aint no team gonna stop em.
 08-09-2010, 02:39 AM         #17
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
carson always been overrated
 6 years ago '04        #18
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,567 | Props total: 2755 2755
ever since that playoff game where he got hurt, he hasnt been the same qb at all..its like watching two different players..

he was doing work and then fell the f**k off

his arm isnt what it use to be so i think if he doesnt get it done this year, they are going to have to start looking at other options.
 6 years ago '07        #19
space
space
Other options are def the way to go so who would you guys replace him with?
 6 years ago '07        #20
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
the thread is on to something dude has been a big let down when you think where he was drafted the WR he has had. but of course they gonna make excuess for him. they do the same s**t for jay culter.

i am not saying he sucks but dude does not get called out like he should.. And i am sure yall all know the reason why.
Cuz he plays for the f**kin bengals n*gga not cuz he's white
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
51 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12/5/16 struggle wwf raw - how long will thot queen sasha banks be the womens..
648 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
260 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
73 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy