Kanye West Incorporates MASONIC ILLUMINATI Symbol In "Power" Video...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #101
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15042 15042
 dmunson318 said:
im'a laugh hard as f**k when n*ggas can't do wtf they wanna do nomore like get on boxden and say this s**t aint real get a life. programmed puppets

timdog said:
what are you going to be doing when the Illuminati puts the whole plan we have in place
 dmunson318 said:
more and more we argue about whats true and whats not the faster and faster the plan is coming into place. maybe we wont see it in full effect in our time. maybe we will, but it's been going since the beginning of time. whether u believe in god/devil, there is a beginning and an end. there is a such thing as good and evil and evil is doing everything in their power to make sure they prevail. evil is very f**kin successful right now because we the people as a whole is too f**king dumb to put aside differences and find common ground to atleast hear somebody out on the subject. it's always youtube this or wiki that or you're dumb if u think such n such exists etc. well n*gga what if???????? any n*gga that claims to believe in god is a punk a.ss lying a.ss fool if he says he doesn't believe in this. u better reread revelation then
what will you do when The Illuminati puts the plan we have in place

You said you will be laughing hard as f**k when people cant do what the f**k they want to so are you part of The Illuminati

You never answered my question why didnt you

Illuminati>
 7 years ago '09        #102
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,485 | Props total: 11367 11367
 dmunson318 said:
more and more we argue about whats true and whats not the faster and faster the plan is coming into place. maybe we wont see it in full effect in our time. maybe we will, but it's been going since the beginning of time. whether u believe in god/devil, there is a beginning and an end. there is a such thing as good and evil and evil is doing everything in their power to make sure they prevail. evil is very f**kin successful right now because we the people as a whole is too f**king dumb to put aside differences and find common ground to atleast hear somebody out on the subject. it's always youtube this or wiki that or you're dumb if u think such n such exists etc. well n*gga what if???????? any n*gga that claims to believe in god is a punk a.ss lying a.ss fool if he says he doesn't believe in this. u better reread revelation then
the mothaf**kas who think it doesnt exist are just regular a.ss n*ggas who know if its true, they cant do anything about it anyways, i personally think somethin is goin on, anyone who doesnt think the government is capable of doin this type of s**t are some damn fools
 7 years ago '08        #103
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425
Best way to publicity, prolly gonna have these scary n*ggas copping his album

Ye Won....
 7 years ago '05        #104
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 UrbanEnterprise said:
the mothaf**kas who think it doesnt exist are just regular a.ss n*ggas who know if its true, they cant do anything about it anyways, i personally think somethin is goin on, anyone who doesnt think the government is capable of doin this type of s**t are some damn fools
i can see if somebody is on both sides of the fence about it, but to say the s**t don't exist period is just dumb. people always complain about how this is supposed to be a free country (it's not) and that they should be able to say what they please (but they cant) because the constitution clearly states u have that right. it's being burned daily and when it's gone, checkmate!!!! one person can't f!ght a war of eternity on their own, so im not answering dudes question. the people are the answer to the whole situation but like i said we're just too ignorant as whole to come together on anything constructive and worth f!ghting for unless a blackman gets shot by 6 cops in cold blood. then two weeks later it's right back to being n*ggas. majority of the people probably have it confused because the music industry is the focal point when it's only a piece to the puzzle. the s**t has to do with everything in life. gps, timestamps, ip addresses, electronic banking, credit. man the f**king list goes on and they can take how they want to.
 7 years ago '04        #105
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 jacarial said:
See if you know what you were talking about, you would know that everything about freemasonry is out there for anybody to know and available for you to see the only things that are secret are the grips and passwords dumb a** real talk get yourself some education first and if you are on the square we can talk in private on email and I can set you straight on it.

I am very old...

proof1984 said:
oh s**t even marvel comics down with this....its deeper then rap fam...s**t just got f**kin real
...Yep, Marvel's had their own version of 'The Illumnati' for years now, though the 'Hellfire Club' is the true Illuminati in the Marvel Universe:

Last edited by The S-Word; 08-09-2010 at 08:58 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #106
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 54 54
:laughing9: @ masonic illuminati in caps
 7 years ago '05        #107
EPhilly 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
 McGuire said:
prince hall masons aren't real masons anyway. even if there was an illuminati your simple a.ss would be excluded.
Prince Hall Masons ARE recognized in Freemasonry and they DO have lodges that are considered "regular" by Grand Lodges.

Unfortunately there are a lot of "irregular" Prince Hall lodges as well (just as there are irregular Masonic lodges). For example Conrad Murray (Michael Jackon's Doc) was a part of an "irregular" Prince Hall lodge... meaning not recognized by the grand lodge and thus not a.ssociated with real freemasonry.
 7 years ago '04        #108
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1358 1358
 timdog said:
what will you do when The Illuminati puts the plan we have in place

You said you will be laughing hard as f**k when people cant do what the f**k they want to so are you part of The Illuminati

You never answered my question why didnt you

Illuminati>

What makes you think there isnt a plan being put in motion to eradicate every high ranking "Illuminati" member on the face of the Earth... In actuality they are very approachable..

Keep in mind i said high ranking so you'd be safe.. f**kIN PAWN

Last edited by Exs; 08-09-2010 at 11:44 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy