Waka Flocka Addresses Gucci Mane Split

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 ColdbloodedQ said:
b**ches I'm onQ I use to shut Boxden down with My gifs I started this s**t! that big was something I did a long time ago I just reposted it!

I just risked getting banned again just by saying I'm onQ on this b**ch I been banned like 10 times for some bulls**t they even banned my IP

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I am Legend!

im King Allister n*gga
you feeling special n*gga?
 08-09-2010, 12:47 PM         #62
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAMAunderscore said:

im King Allister n*gga
you feeling special n*gga?
yeah
 7 years ago '07        #63
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Gucci trying to distance himself from n*ggas so he can stay clean and out of prison
 7 years ago '04        #64
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 550 550
 wtr1906 said:
Gucci trying to distance himself from n*ggas so he can stay clean and out of prison
yea i can see that
 7 years ago '05        #65
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I'm, I'm so confused.
 7 years ago '07        #66
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn this s**t is gay as f**k..if anyone has followed gucci's career or waka's they'd know those n*ggas are like brothers real s**t..came up in the rap game right alongside eachother n all..if u see gucci's videos he put out around the time he 1st started rapping, you'd almost always see waka in the vid or waka in the background smoking a blunt or chillin, this is when he had the baby dreads hahaha(mostly all gucci's music vid's have waka in them)..flocka refers to him as big brah(big brother)..and gucci refers to the n*gga as his bro as well..flocka has said countless amount of times on tracks how much love and respect he has for gucci "run up on gucci? you might lose your life..i'd do 7, you in heaven I won't think twice!"...knowing how close these n*ggas are i'm sure this s**t will blow over in the near future..it's a shame what the industry can do to two really close friends..y did gucci stop f**king w/oj though? smh 1017 brick squad is sauce w/out flocka and oj..nobody else on the roster even worth mentioning besides gucci..and that's his f**king squad smh..but flocka needs to stop w/all the gang banging hot headed s**t he seems to always get into..he's paid now, and needs to be more about his business and less about that dumbass childish s**t..i heard the n*gga got shot again recently, i mean really wdf damn
 7 years ago '07        #67
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
WITHOUT GUCCI WAKA THIS WOULD STILL BE YOU HOLDING GUCCI GYM BAGS AND ROLLING HIS BLUNTS FOR HIM SOON WAKA YOUR CAREER BACK TO THAT

[video - click to view]

somebody plez gif shawty lo @ the 56 seconds mark, when he's smiling and nodding that s**ts to funny
 7 years ago '07        #68
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
when will we learn money=root of all evil...
I think Waka will be straight tho cuz you see he out on the West getting blessed by the triple og and I'm not a fan of dude by no means but that hard in the paint and them other joints by lex luger="hits"
 7 years ago '07        #69
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 mccauley318 said:
Sidenote: Waka is the the dude from College Hill Atlanta that had the song "Make ur b00ty Talk" right?
i know right. these n*ggas treating waka like he a key free agent like lebron or something.
 08-09-2010, 05:44 PM         #70
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy