B. Pumper Gets Called Out On His Jewelry! "50 Cent Dont Care About You. Or Your Pinky Ring"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
Damn they really went in on his a.ss. B.Pump even had his head down and everythin
 08-08-2010, 03:58 PM         #82
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden is silly. this dude is grown a.ss man AT HIS JOB having some FUN.

all these dudes know each other for YEARS, making millions off horny a.ss kids like you and your pops. you think hes ready to pick a f!ght?? or getting ready to f**k a b**ch on camera?? they are on set for god sakes....

i swear i think half these replies are just scrawny white kids secretly wanting a black man to throw his life away everytime a youtube/worldstarr link pops up simply for thier amusement.
 7 years ago '05        #83
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
50 Cent ain't trying to sign dude after that s**t.

Do you think a video would pop up on ThisIs50 and have Yayo or Banks clowning on 50 like that?

f**k no.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
what image does he have that his boys are trying to k!ll ?
 7 years ago '08        #85
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
Bumper got a BX thread every other day, next week's thread will be the big one, that's all I will say....
 7 years ago '10        #86
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 WorldsStrangest said:

all these dudes know each other for YEARS, making millions off horny a.ss kids like you and your pops. you think hes ready to pick a f!ght?? or getting ready to f**k a b**ch on camera?? they are on set for god sakes....

i swear i think half these replies are just scrawny white kids secretly wanting a black man to throw his life away everytime a youtube/worldstarr link pops up simply for thier amusement.
at making millions :laughing0:
 7 years ago '07        #87
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
s**t was hella dumb, had me dying...why they do him like that ? I think it would've been better if there were b**ches there clownin' on him too...
 7 years ago '08        #88
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Badnewz100 said:
Pumper's Plastic
Whos that in the avy?!
 7 years ago '05        #89
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this is no different then just reg n*ggas making jokes on dude s**t happends all the time but s**t sound like hate.
 7 years ago '05        #90
slim_d20 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,336 | Props total: 4044 4044
BX dudes in here clowning this guy are just lame to me.
He gets paid to smash the baddest chicks around, while you jerk off to his work.

B. Pumper wins. I don't care if his jewels are fake or not, if his boys trying to jone on him or what. He is winning, and will keep winning.

Which one of ya'll is smashing the daughter of an A list hollywood star and getting PAID and public exposure to do it? Man y'all need to get a life.

Thumbs down to wshh for pushing mediatakeout to the side for the #1 website making black people look like coons.
 7 years ago '06        #91
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 134 134
is he rockin the Motorola EM330?? LMAO
 7 years ago '06        #92
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 134 134
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
this is no different then just reg n*ggas making jokes on dude s**t happends all the time but s**t sound like hate.
that's what it looks like to me, come on really? would you keep people in your circle if they talked about you like that?
 7 years ago '05        #93
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
lmao goodness some of you idolize the WRONG people. what's so cool and glorifying about f**king pr0nstars? is that really something to be proud of? i dont care how many dirty hos this n*gga fks. he is corny. just because you f**k mad hos [that are only fkin wit u cause they are getting paid to] does not mean ur winning, get ur priorities right. winners aint rockin plastic jewelry. 50 cent, jay-z, nick cannon and all them n*ggas this dude keeps making videos about are winning and this dude is sitting there looking foolish. i aint hatin at all im just saying the whole "oh he gets paid to f**k bad chicks, he must be cool" is the most ridiculous shyt ive ever seen. but i fks with oh and it's shaved that shyt is comedy.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8255 8255
 WorldsStrangest said:

C'mon man that n*gga is a clown, if you can't find the humor in that video I feel sorry for your mother...

slim_d20 said:
He gets paid to smash the baddest chicks around, while you jerk off to his work.

B. Pumper wins. I don't care if his jewels are fake or not, if his boys trying to jone on him or what. He is winning, and will keep winning.

Which one of ya'll is smashing the daughter of an A list hollywood star and getting PAID and public exposure to do it? Man y'all need to get a life.

Thumbs down to wshh for pushing mediatakeout to the side for the #1 website making black people look like coons.
All them n*ggas f**k the same b**ches they got the same job...they all winning when it comes to that but.......

WSHH making black people look like coons??? Pumper making himself look like a ****, the rest of them n*ggas was on some cool s**t chilling cracking jokes on a n*gga who acting like he stuck in a G-unit beg for mercy video.

[pic - click to view]

If that's winning, I'm bout to go holla at habib and them at the flea market on tuesday
 7 years ago '06        #95
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
I think B. Pumper has an account here... too many dudes have him in their avy. On another note, wasn't that the dude that said that was in gay pr0n. They accused Lloyd Banks but they found out it was him? IDK. The only reason i remember was b/c it was a thread on here.

Oh yeah, yall n*ggas watch too much pr0n to know n*ggas names in the pr0n. Show me a b!tch and I can name her in a second. I don't look at the dudes smashing the b!tch...
 7 years ago '08        #96
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,882 | Props total: 22625 22625
 slim_d20 said:

Look Man let us hate! We never gonna f**k b**ches as bad as him and get PAID for it. So we mad!! Just cause he has money and b**ches he think he Ill. There is better s**t in life then MONEY and b**chES.. I'd rather have education than money and friends than b**ches : :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '05        #97
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
All I know is most of these pr0n stars don't mind doing double penetration scenes.

That includes Pumper, because that scene in particular was a Rico Strong and Brian Pumper scene.

It's painfully obvious, all male pr0n stars are gay.
 08-08-2010, 06:50 PM         #98
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
50 Cent ain't trying to sign dude after that s**t.

f**k no.

Cmon dude. Aint nobody wanna sign this clown before that. This guy isnt a rapper.. have you heard the Jay-z diss he did? Lmfao.. Smh.
 7 years ago '09        #99
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 DrizzyJT said:
Are the same pumper fans lil b fans also?
nah were cut from a difernt cloth son
 7 years ago '04        #100
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3922 3922
hmmm all them n*ggas look funny style and was he clowning lyod banks with the 50 shout out? or trying to say 50 funny style too
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy