Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who wins ie who has the better scrubs in the end
Cowboys 39 41.94%
Bengals 54 58.06%
Voters: 93. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,537 | Props total: 43712 43712
 Syphernix said:
that might just be cuz its preseason you think roy williams is better than him?
yeah. roy is pretty good now with his new role in cincy.
 08-08-2010, 07:58 PM         #162
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles winning the nfc east easy
 7 years ago '07        #163
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,798 | Props total: 451 451
ok wilson doing his thing against backups
 7 years ago '10        #164
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 Syphernix said:
ok now @ gibril
he covered for his mistake it would seem.
 7 years ago '10        #165
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 986 986
 DrX said:
just LIKE YOUR AVATAR SHOWS ROIDS... THATS FAKE MUSCLE... EAGLES WINNING DIVISION... FAKE IDEA.... NOT READY... DONOVAN WILL MAKE THEM REGRET THE IDEA OF TRADING... ONCE THE PHILLY CROWD BOOS KOLB HE'LL NUT UP.... DONOVAN TOOK THAT HEAT.... CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE.... COWBOYS WIN THE DIVISION.... 11-5... EAGLES 9-7 GIANTS 9-7 REDSKINS ?
 7 years ago '09        #166
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 DrX said:
i will be changing the ch

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #167
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 chenderson12 said:
CHILD PLEASE... HE CANT EVEN COVER A FULLBACK.... COWBOYS WILL WIN... EPIC FAIL ON THE BENGALS FOR THROWING TO T.O JUST SO HE COULD SHOW UP AGAINST MY COWBOYS... DID THAT WORK... HELL NO!
wtf f**k are u talking about. u just sound real stupid rite now homie u already started a thread about this

how manying times u gonna say this stupid s**t just stop
 7 years ago '07        #168
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 DrX said:

by far the funniest comment i seen all day

whether you jokin or not
 08-08-2010, 08:04 PM         #169
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chenderson12 said:
just LIKE YOUR AVATAR SHOWS ROIDS... THATS FAKE MUSCLE... EAGLES WINNING DIVISION... FAKE IDEA.... NOT READY... DONOVAN WILL MAKE THEM REGRET THE IDEA OF TRADING... ONCE THE PHILLY CROWD BOOS KOLB HE'LL NUT UP.... DONOVAN TOOK THAT HEAT.... CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE.... COWBOYS WIN THE DIVISION.... 11-5... EAGLES 9-7 GIANTS 9-7 REDSKINS ?
Cowboys winning the division.. ... Cowboys only division opponent they will beat this year will be the Eagles... 0-2 wit the G-Men, 0-2 wit the Skins... Thats 4 loses, and they season is done.
 7 years ago '10        #170
space
space
 a.o.™ said:
cowboys winning the division.. ... Cowboys only division opponent they will beat this year will be the eagles... 0-2 wit the g-men, 0-2 wit the skins... Thats 4 loses, and they season is done.
hope you aint a foreskins fan? Enough said
 7 years ago '10        #171
space
space
 syphernix said:

By far the funniest comment i seen all day

whether you jokin or not
thats what i said... That n*gga on them crack rocks.... He mUst be feelin himself

Last edited by chenderson12; 08-08-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #172
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
i like how no one is talking about pac man he can just work on football and lay low

homie still mad young and is a great pickup for CIn
 08-08-2010, 08:11 PM         #173
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Cowboys winning the division.. ... Cowboys only division opponent they will beat this year will be the Eagles... 0-2 wit the G-Men, 0-2 wit the Skins... Thats 4 loses, and they season is done.
You laughin extra hard there as if it's farfetched. I guess 12-4 is still good, niceee
 7 years ago '10        #174
space
space
 gunit-finest said:
wtf f**k are u talking about. U just sound real stupid rite now homie u already started a thread about this

how manying times u gonna say this stupid s**t just stop
as many as i want... Thank very much... I see you a pittsburgh "stealers" fan... I guess if yall get the same refs yall had in the superbowl vs the seahawks and cards yall will have a chance... Epic fail or your behalf... Hop off the nuts "homie"
 7 years ago '10        #175
space
space
 gunit-finest said:
i like how no one is talking about pac man he can just work on football and lay low

homie still mad young and is a great pickup for cin
pac is legit but he wont be starting... He had a little lay off but being any teams third option at corner is legit... He just gotta continue to focus on football not dumb ish
 7 years ago '10        #176
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

homie still mad young and is a great pickup for CIn
If pac man becomes good again then it's going to be real difficult throwing on the bengals
 7 years ago '10        #177
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
Damn, speaking of Pacman...I haven't seen him move that fast in a while...
 7 years ago '05        #178
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 chenderson12 said:
as many as i want... Thank very much... I see you a pittsburgh "stealers" fan... I guess if yall get the same refs yall had in the superbowl vs the seahawks and cards yall will have a chance... Epic fail or your behalf... Hop off the nuts "homie"
thats coo we dont need those refs and u talking about 06 but how about when we came back in 08 take another ring. lets talk about the ref in your last superbowl game OH WAIT i cant rmr your last superbowl game wasnt in this last decade. lol last time dallas was in the superbowl a n*gga was 2 Grade. not to mention yall just barely won a f**king playoff game agianst a team u beat 2 times anyway.

stop making excuess and go win something you b**ch a.ss n*gga. You talking real stupid about T.O they dont give a f**k about no damn T.O getting no td its a f**king preseaon game no one cares who scores or win a preseaon game DAMN DO U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL
 7 years ago '10        #179
space
space
 gunit-finest said:
thats coo we dont need those refs and u talking about 06 but how about when we came back in 08 take another ring. Lets talk about the ref in your last superbowl game oh wait i cant rmr your last superbowl game wasnt in this last decade. Lol last time dallas was in the superbowl a n*gga was 2 grade. Not to mention yall just barely won a f**king playoff game agianst a team u beat 2 times anyway.

Stop making excuess and go win something you b**ch a.ss n*gga. You talking real stupid about t.o they dont give a f**k about no damn t.o getting no td its a f**king preseaon game no one cares who scores or win a preseaon game damn do u know anything about football
i know that your mom was the greatest offensive lineman ever... Lol real talk i know more than you... You just a boxden banger... Quit with the jabs to yaself... You aint winning by making a paragraph reply
 7 years ago '05        #180
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 chenderson12 said:
pac is legit but he wont be starting... He had a little lay off but being any teams third option at corner is legit... He just gotta continue to focus on football not dumb ish
bet u 100 bucks if pac man stays out of trouble he be a full time starter by week 4.

he was good enough to start for your b**ch a.ss dallas team when he was there.. YEA OH
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy