Preseason game 1: Cowboys vs Bengals - Dallas wins 16-7

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who wins ie who has the better scrubs in the end
Cowboys 39 41.94%
Bengals 54 58.06%
Voters: 93. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #241
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Venom said:
thats why eli had his best season of his career statistcally without burress last season right? shut your dumbass up retard
Oh you like to be a tough guy and talk ish online n*gga!! Too bad they didnt make playoffs last year, and how about you get off my nutz and get on Eli's nutz seems like they all up in your mouth by the way you defending him!! Ignorant a.ss n*gga calling people retards over a post! And if you think Giants have a top 5 WR core in the league than I aint even gonna say anyting to that it would be like arguing with an Ignorant a.ss kid not worth my time!

Last edited by Dun Dada; 08-09-2010 at 06:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #242
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Dun Dada said:
Oh you like to be a tough guy and talk ish online n*gga!! Too bad they didnt make playoffs last year, and how about you stop riding on my nutz and get on Eli's nutz seems like they all up in your mouth by the way you defending him!! Ignorant a.ss n*gga calling people retards over a post!
i have to tough to call a dumbass a retard now?
you are a retard, our worst season and we still ended up 8-8 and swept yall punk a.ss cowboys 2-0

dont even speak on the giants lil n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #243
Dun Dada 
space
space

Yee your right actually I shoudlnt even speak on the Giants because they are gonna be irrelevant this year anyways and they did go 8-8 last year damn whats it to me. But its ok you can keep riding on their nutz and see how far you guys can go together. I bet your f**got a.ss doesn't even know that they arent even the best team in their own state anymore. Jets basically said :greetings10: to the Giants!
 7 years ago '07        #244
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Dun Dada said:

Yee your right actually I shoudlnt even speak on the Giants because they are gonna be irrelevant this year anyways and they did go 8-8 last year damn whats it to me. But its ok you can keep riding on their nutz and see how far you guys can go together. I bet your f**got a.ss doesn't even know that they arent even the best team in their own state anymore. Jets basically said :greetings10: to the Giants!
so let me get this straight.when u defend the team your a fan of "you riding they nuts" so what u call you doing for the cowboys then? and im waiting for you to name 15 wr corp thats better then the giants.
 7 years ago '04        #245
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Dun Dada said:

@ this retard, still wont acknowledge an 8-8 giants team last season swept the cowboys and gave the cowboys their first L in their new stadium

this brokeback f**got cowboys fan is hilarious, he even thinks the jets are the best in NY. this retard k!lls me
 7 years ago '10        #246
Dun Dada 
space
space
so let me get this straight.when u defend the team your a fan of "you riding they nuts" so what u call you doing for the cowboys then? and im waiting for you to name 15 wr corp thats better then the giants.

Im not doing s**t for the Cowboys Im just calling it like it is. If you wanna say we choked in the playoffs the last three years fine we did chock Im not arguing with that. And if the Giant fan says they beat us twice last year ok thats true too, good for you!! All I said was that I don't think the giant receivers are that great and in my opinion yea the Jets are better than the Giants at this point bc for one they were in the AFC championship game last year and look at who the Jets picked up in the off season. So idk wtf venom is so shocked by that statement!

Im not on this blog to talk s**t about Giant fans or any other fans man, and to the people that do defends their teams I fully respect that but there is no need to beef about it!! But if really want me to waste my time and name 15 teams with better receivers I can do that for you too!!

Last edited by Dun Dada; 08-09-2010 at 07:26 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #247
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Dun Dada said:

Im not doing s**t for the Cowboys Im just calling it like it is. If you wanna say we choked in the playoffs the last three years fine we did chock Im not arguing with that. And if the Giant fan says they beat us twice last year ok thats true too, good for you!! All I said was that I don't think the giant receivers are that great and in my opinion yea the Jets are better than the Giants at this point bc for one they were in the AFC championship game last year and look at who the Jets picked up in the off season. So idk wtf venom is so shocked by that statement!

Im not on this blog to talk s**t about Giant fans or any other fans man, and to the people that do defends their teams I fully respect that but there is no need to beef about it!! But if really want me to waste my time and name 15 teams with better receivers I can do that for you too!!

hey i respect that.im not with the beefing online either if i feel somebody dont know what they talking about when it comes to my squad im gonna correct em.i named 4 teams that i think have a better wr corp then the giants other then them four i dont see it.

as far as the jets i respect the jets playoffs run but did we forget that the colts layed down for em and the bengals were resting a whole bunch of players which allowed them to get in the playoffs? holmes was a steal but i think jones>>>>>>LT at this point in they careers and if revis hold out for the yr thats gonna hurt they defense.they whole season depends on what they qb do
 7 years ago '10        #248
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,134 | Props total: 2208 2208
f**k the giants, the eagles, and the mothaf**kin skins. we'll see you. Who won the nfc east last year? oh thats right, not you b**ch.
 7 years ago '10        #249
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 24/7foamz said:
all i can do is laugh at this i'll put the giants wrs corp in the top 5 in the league.
so top five or even top ten..... no order
bengals (ocho cinco,t.o/antonio bryant
cowboys(austin/witten/dez bryant/roy williams*unfortunately)
patriots(moss/welker/holt etc.
colts(wayne/gonzalez/garcon/dallas clark)
jets(holmes/edwards/cotchery/keller etc)
packers(jennings/driver/etc)
saints(colston/moore/shockey/meachem etc)
vikings(rice/harvin/berrian/shiancoe etc)
ravens(boldin/clayton/mason/heap/etc)
texans(johnson/walter/daniels/etc)

GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE.... giants aint top ten no where.. so to you g-men fans... lol

Last edited by chenderson12; 08-09-2010 at 10:45 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #250
24/7foamz 
space
space
 chenderson12 said:
so top five..... no order
no particular order
bengals
saints
colts
packers
giants

7 years ago '10        #251
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 24/7foamz said:
no particular order
bengals
saints
colts
packers
giants

LOOK UP NOT ONLY TOP 5 but 10
 7 years ago '07        #252
24/7foamz 
space
space
 chenderson12 said:
LOOK UP NOT ONLY TOP 5 but 10
put your 10 better then.

edit:my bad seen you did already
 7 years ago '07        #253
24/7foamz 
space
space
 chenderson12 said:
so top five or even top ten..... no order
bengals (ocho cinco,t.o/antonio bryant
cowboys(austin/witten/dez bryant/roy williams*unfortunately)
patriots(moss/welker/holt etc.
colts(wayne/gonzalez/garcon/dallas clark)
jets(holmes/edwards/cotchery/keller etc)
packers(jennings/driver/etc)
saints(colston/moore/shockey/meachem etc)
vikings(rice/harvin/berrian/shiancoe etc)
ravens(boldin/clayton/mason/heap/etc)
texans(johnson/walter/daniels/etc)

GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE.... giants aint top ten no where.. so to you g-men fans... lol
when im talking about the giants im talking wrs.i didnt add boss whose a underrated player
f**k out of here!
texans?!
cowboys?! we talking about wrs only homie! take witten out! bryant havnt proved anything in the league and im not even gonna speak on roy williams bum a.ss
pats?! walker coming off that knee injury,another yr older moss....torry holt
jets? when the last time edwards been nice?

ravens/vikes is debateable i wouldve respect your list more if u had arizona up there

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 08-09-2010 at 11:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy