Farting while working out..

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
6453 pageviews
30 comments

tizzdizz 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 1 1
Farting while working out..

For some reason I fart while I work out. Especially when I do stomach exercises and dead lifts. I used to look around after I farted to see if anybody heard it. Now I just keep working out . Do anybody else have this problem?

30 comments for "Farting while working out.."

08-07-2010, 07:14 AM         #2
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iough:
 8 years ago '06        #3
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
help yourself..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #4
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 8 years ago '06        #5
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,814 | Props total: 477 477

No

8 years ago '04        #6
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,179 | Props total: 768 768
 8 years ago '06        #7
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,653 | Props total: 331 331
I remember one dude doing deadlift and he was doing like 500 or something and was pulling so hard that he farted. s**t cracked me up.
 8 years ago '98        #8
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,450 | Props total: 4282 4282
man I hate people who fart while working out; Especially since a lot of lifters take in a lot of protein. Its like randomly walking into an acid cloud

but when I do by accident, I make sure I get out of the area so no one suspects me
 8 years ago '04        #9
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
space
$39,974 | Props total: 12565 12565
im screamin
 8 years ago '04        #10
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 106 106
Blast off
 8 years ago '07        #11
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
space
$6,221 | Props total: 2645 2645
 Sammyboi22 said:
I remember one dude doing deadlift and he was doing like 500 or something and was pulling so hard that he farted. s**t cracked me up.
one of my college professors told me whilst he was at a gym some dude was lifting real heavy and he shat right there, on the spot.
 8 years ago '07        #12
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
when i feel one coming i take a stroll through the men's locker room lol
 8 years ago '09        #13
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 3514 3514
This whole thread is lol.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
space
$35,234 | Props total: 30093 30093
 8 years ago '09        #15
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 8 years ago '05        #16
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
i had to take a 'physical ability' test for a job one time..........one of the things we had to do was see how many sit-ups we could do in a minute.........there was this big, fat, upside-down-triangle-shaped guy there and the only female in the class had to hold his feet..........dude did 9 and then let the loudest, grossest fart i've ever heard in my life...........me and another dude were f**king dying in the gym we were in while the woman counting was like 'hey, be a little more mature here!!!'

the girl looked like she was going to throw up, the guy laid back and was like 'i can't do any more'

i had to go a little after him and was kind of worried that i would repeat his mistake, but i didn't
 8 years ago '09        #17
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 3514 3514
 daliff89 said:
i had to take a 'physical ability' test for a job one time..........one of the things we had to do was see how many sit-ups we could do in a minute.........there was this big, fat, upside-down-triangle-shaped guy there and the only female in the class had to hold his feet..........dude did 9 and then let the loudest, grossest fart i've ever heard in my life...........me and another dude were f**king dying in the gym we were in while the woman counting was like 'hey, be a little more mature here!!!'

the girl looked like she was going to throw up, the guy laid back and was like 'i can't do any more'

i had to go a little after him and was kind of worried that i would repeat his mistake, but i didn't

08-09-2010, 03:28 AM         #18
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

I suggest watching what you eat a few ours before you hit the gym. I have had a few days where I have to fart a lot while working out but Im good more often than not. I know not to f**k with eggs, broccoli and apple juice before the gym.
 8 years ago '08        #19
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
 daliff89 said:

Yea sit ups always get the gas out of me, in high school during the fitness test I stayed ripping loud ones as I was doing sit ups, I had this indian girl holding my feet while her friend held her nose for her.
 8 years ago '05        #20
SupaMann 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,361 | Props total: 1486 1486
middle school phys ed, sit ups
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy