Farting while working out..

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
6350 pageviews
30 comments

tizzdizz 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 1 1
Farting while working out..

For some reason I fart while I work out. Especially when I do stomach exercises and dead lifts. I used to look around after I farted to see if anybody heard it. Now I just keep working out . Do anybody else have this problem?

30 comments for "Farting while working out.."

08-07-2010, 08:14 AM         #2
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iough:
 7 years ago '06        #3
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
help yourself..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #4
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 7 years ago '06        #5
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469

No

7 years ago '04        #6
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
:nope:
 7 years ago '06        #7
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I remember one dude doing deadlift and he was doing like 500 or something and was pulling so hard that he farted. s**t cracked me up.
 7 years ago '98        #8
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
man I hate people who fart while working out; Especially since a lot of lifters take in a lot of protein. Its like randomly walking into an acid cloud

but when I do by accident, I make sure I get out of the area so no one suspects me
 7 years ago '04        #9
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,160 | Props total: 9588 9588
im screamin
 7 years ago '04        #10
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
Blast off
 7 years ago '07        #11
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Sammyboi22 said:
I remember one dude doing deadlift and he was doing like 500 or something and was pulling so hard that he farted. s**t cracked me up.
one of my college professors told me whilst he was at a gym some dude was lifting real heavy and he shat right there, on the spot.
 7 years ago '07        #12
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
when i feel one coming i take a stroll through the men's locker room lol
 7 years ago '09        #13
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
This whole thread is lol.
 7 years ago '04        #14
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,712 | Props total: 23211 23211
 7 years ago '09        #15
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 7 years ago '05        #16
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i had to take a 'physical ability' test for a job one time..........one of the things we had to do was see how many sit-ups we could do in a minute.........there was this big, fat, upside-down-triangle-shaped guy there and the only female in the class had to hold his feet..........dude did 9 and then let the loudest, grossest fart i've ever heard in my life...........me and another dude were f**king dying in the gym we were in while the woman counting was like 'hey, be a little more mature here!!!'

the girl looked like she was going to throw up, the guy laid back and was like 'i can't do any more'

i had to go a little after him and was kind of worried that i would repeat his mistake, but i didn't
 7 years ago '09        #17
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
 daliff89 said:
i had to take a 'physical ability' test for a job one time..........one of the things we had to do was see how many sit-ups we could do in a minute.........there was this big, fat, upside-down-triangle-shaped guy there and the only female in the class had to hold his feet..........dude did 9 and then let the loudest, grossest fart i've ever heard in my life...........me and another dude were f**king dying in the gym we were in while the woman counting was like 'hey, be a little more mature here!!!'

the girl looked like she was going to throw up, the guy laid back and was like 'i can't do any more'

i had to go a little after him and was kind of worried that i would repeat his mistake, but i didn't

08-09-2010, 04:28 AM         #18
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

I suggest watching what you eat a few ours before you hit the gym. I have had a few days where I have to fart a lot while working out but Im good more often than not. I know not to f**k with eggs, broccoli and apple juice before the gym.
 7 years ago '08        #19
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 daliff89 said:

Yea sit ups always get the gas out of me, in high school during the fitness test I stayed ripping loud ones as I was doing sit ups, I had this indian girl holding my feet while her friend held her nose for her.
 7 years ago '05        #20
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1178 1178
middle school phys ed, sit ups
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc