Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #161
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 A.O. said:
Dont you feel offended when they refer to Canada as "North America" the nerve...
You do know how dumb this sounded right? RIGHT!?
 7 years ago '05        #162
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
I'm white and I must agree that white people are f**king evil.

Don't get me wrong though, there are evil people in every race but white people are definitely on top.

The people that all out agree with the idea that the bomb was required because more people would have died if we went to war are crazy. You have no clue what would have happened if the US invaded Japan.

Since when did we figure out how to predict the path life would have taken if we had chosen the left path over the right path in the road to the future.
 08-07-2010, 08:24 AM         #163
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Son you sound like an idiot. Reaching for an excuse to be a biggot. You can make up any reason you want to be racist and ignorant, but luckily most of us truly know better. None of that s**t that happened back then has anything to do with most of our everyday lives today directly. .
Nothing you said after that matters... you dont know what the hell you talking about...

I'll just edit this post cause you no longer deserve a response... So my edit is just to let you know, that I will no longer be responding to your stupid a.ss...

Last edited by A.O.; 08-07-2010 at 08:37 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #164
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Pegcityplaya said:
Since when did we figure out how to predict the path life would have taken if we had chosen the left path over the right path in the road to the future.
You can't exactly say what would have happened if we didn't drop that bomb either. I'm not saying I totally approve of it, but it has to be looked at both ways. Your logic here can be flipped to work twords either arguement.
 7 years ago '09        #165
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 A.O. said:
Nothing you said after that matters... you dont know what the hell you talking about...
You lost. Have a good day getting harrassed by the white police. Better dodge them Klansmen out there too while you are at it. Good luck making it thru the day. Hopefully one of them whites don't get cha boy.
 08-07-2010, 08:33 AM         #166
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres no way I'll agree to dropping two nukes because you don't wanna f!ght anymore. It's all well and good when you're the only ones rocking it but now that everyone has them you want to talk before f!ghting huh.

There's no justification for using nukes ever.
 7 years ago '05        #167
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That's bulls**t and you know it.
if the U.S. hadn't have nuked japan, they probably would have taken over most of asia, and eventually the world

those people had no problem with dying for their country, every civilian in japan was trained and brainwashed to defend their country and their honor or die doing so, and to be fair, Japan was warned, the U.S. dropped leaflets stating that if Japan did not surrender within 48 hours they would start blowing up city after city.
 08-07-2010, 09:46 AM         #168
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ anyone trying to justify the bombings. @ saying it had to be done.
Boxden=home of the most ignorant posters on the net.
 08-07-2010, 10:02 AM         #169
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you remember what america did to japanese citizens? Saying the bombs were justified because it stopped the japanese from k!lling others is lame. Do u know how many innocent civilzains were k!lled bythe usa after ww2?

Also the war was coming to a conclusion anyway japan still wouldve lost. Dropping two abombs was not neccesary. We still would of won without the nukes.

Da Ill One said:
I didn't say I could predict how many would be k!lled, I said there would've been alot more people k!lled had the war continued on... and how is my learn history comment stupid and false? you do know that the "History" you learned in your High School isn't the truth right? well not all of it is false but most of it is propoganda...they don't teach real history in schools because they are afraid it would teach people how to be better at doing the f**ked up s**t the world does... and the Japanese soldiers were kidnapping and torturing innocent civilians and throwing babies out of windows of houses and beating people for the f**k of it... so yes LEARN your history before you criticize one nation for having the balls to put a stop to the s**t...oh and Hitler k!lling hundred of thousands of innocent Jews and non "Pures" was ok, but you know dropping the bomb on Japan stopped all that s**t...so yes actions justified... Innocent civilians died yes and that sucks, but there were over 2 million innocent Jews who died too as a result of WW II...

you probably are against God then too right? because you know he k!lled a couple hundred thousand people during the plagues, but then again your probably an atheist right?
 7 years ago '05        #170
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
A Mainland invasion of the Island of Japan would have cost our military and country 1,000,000+ lives...nukes are the worst weapons on earth but i understand why it was done right and wrong reasons...
 7 years ago '05        #171
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 palogee said:
Killing that many women and children was easy. f**kin white people.
f**king n!gger
 7 years ago '04        #172
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11352 11352
 Da Ill One said:
the bombings saved far more people then it k!lled, actions justified
k!lling is not justified all those ppl died for nothing that had nothing to do with anything
 7 years ago '05        #173
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
What's done is done, rather nuke than be nuked.
 7 years ago '04        #174
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 JaiMega said:
What's done is done, rather nuke than be nuked.
that's what I said in my posts...

I'd rather us Nuke them before they nuke us... that's what it boils down too...if we didn't drop it they would've dropped one on us... we made the bomb first the war ended...
 08-07-2010, 11:41 AM         #175
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's foolish considering they didn't have nukes. Also ur overall logic is the same exact logic of islamic terroist.

Da Ill One said:
that's what I said in my posts...

I'd rather us Nuke them before they nuke us... that's what it boils down too...if we didn't drop it they would've dropped one on us... we made the bomb first the war ended...
 7 years ago '05        #176
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
It wasn't just Japan. If I were you I'd research the nuclear arms race.
 7 years ago '05        #177
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6350 6350
we as a civilization are failing.. Were k!lling us and this planet slowly.. all of us.. were a violent people..
 7 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
That's foolish considering they didn't have nukes. Also ur overall logic is the same exact logic of islamic terroist.
you're an idiot please shut up...Japan was working on a nuclear weapons before we dropped the bombs which led to their surrender and the demilitarilization of Japan which means they didn't have the resources to make a bomb after we dropped it... so if we didn't make it first and drop it Japan along with Germany, Russia, and China were all actively working on and building the bomb so they could drop it first... the US got it made first and we dropped it so they didn't drop one on us...and No matter waht you say or want to try to call me...

I along with i'm sure almost 95% of the sane free world would rather "drop the bomb then have it dropped on us" if you would rather sit back and watch s**t happen and play "we shouldn't have k!lled innocent people" then be my guest but I like to be more active in making sure I or my family don't get f**ked up...

I'd k!ll someone who never had anything to do with anything if i meant there was a possibility of them hurting my family... The Japanese were willing to drop the bomb on us if they developed it first...but thanks largely in part to Dr. Oppenheimer and Einstein (who we stole from Germany) we developed it first...

they bluffed we didn't... GO USA
 7 years ago '04        #179
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
this thread has helped me strengthen my conclusion that white America is some of the dumbest, most ignorant, brainwashed, retarded a.ss motherf**kers on the face of the planet

s**t is disgusting
 7 years ago '04        #180
space
space
 Prodigy said:
this thread has helped me strengthen my conclusion that white America is some of the dumbest, most ignorant, brainwashed, retarded a.ss motherf**kers on the face of the planet

s**t is disgusting
and this thread has helped me strengthen my conclusion that black America (or at least the idiots on Boxden) are some of the most racist, ignorant and uneducated motherf**kers on the face of the planet...

s**t is disgusting
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy