Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2010, 10:51 PM         #141
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
America has "nukes" because Europeans "helped them with that". One hand washes the other, silly.

If you really think America was chomping at the bit to help the Soviet Union develop nuclear capabilities, then you are either on drugs or really stupid.

North Korea is a rogue state & viewed as a political pariah, & for good reason, so the world rightfully has concerns over its nuclear capabilities.
Pakistan, like India & Israel in particular, has little reason to have nuclear capabilities & often treads a dangerous line between being part of the world community & dabbling in terrorism; again, it's fairly clear why the Western world may have concerns about this nation having nuclear capabilities. Obviously the religious differences doesn't strengthen any bridges either.
The Chinese are a threat to America's position as the world superpower & the fundamental philosophical differences between the two nations means there will always be friction between them; America clearly isn't comfortable with China being able to translate its nuclear capability into some form of parity. Most of the Western world isn't overly concerned with this.

As unfair as it may appear at the most basic level, &, make no mistake, it is unfair, in the most base sense possible (unfortunately, we live in a complicated world), America is more trustworthy with nuclear weapons than North Korea, certainly, & Pakistan most likely. The world can be fairly comfortable with America having nuclear weapons, as long as Great Britain, France, Russia & China also have them; mutual destruction is a hell of a deterrent.
Great Britain would follow America's lead. I don't know so much of France though. Russia would probably not get involved.

As for China..if North Korea made a move towards attacking America, China would stop them. Remember, as long as we owe them money, China will protect us. (You can't collect from a corpse)
 7 years ago '05        #142
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
1. Minus technology, health...ya know.. Important things. Everything that the Europeans made, so far in the last twenty years non-whites have been improving. The Chinese and Egyptians laid the foundation, the Europeans stole them, "improved them" and it's coming full circle again, where the people you think of as inferior improve everything.

2. What does the color blue have anything to do with it?

3. Obviously you do, because that's all you do. You have not once admitted that they did wrong.

Educated? Ignoring history is educated. Ignoring atrocities is educated?
1. Europeans have clearly been at the forefront of technology. Weapons technology, mass media technology etc, etc. And health? Europeans have made more pointed medical advancements in the past few centuries than likely anyone had ever achieved in history in a similar timeframe.
"non-whites have been improving"..what, exclusively? No. Europeans have made improvements. Asians have made improvements, etc, etc.
If the Chinese & Egyptians laid the foundation for everything, then I guess all of Europe's transgressions can be traced back to them? After all, if the achievements of the student are to be attributed to the teacher, then surely so must the transgressions of the student?? Ouch. That's gotta sting!
"the people you think of as inferior improve everything" - so, uneducated people like you are improving things??

2. Well, it certianly has nothing to do with the Chinese being enslaved by anyone. Kinda like how what you said had similar relevancy.

3. Everyone has "done wrong" at some point in history. This statement kinda nullifies everything you just said eh?

No, educated is me. Uneducated & ignorant is you. Very simple. Like me Tarzan, you Jane.
 08-06-2010, 10:57 PM         #143
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
....America made them that way because America didn't want them and they still don't want them to be better than them.

Ahhh.... Check your history. Ever heard of the romans? how bout them persians? Ghengis Khan & his mongols? Crips & bloods in lamens terms? Conquest over teritory is conquest by any means or persons. America is no different. Yes we eventually will se our downfall, history tells us that. Just ask britain what it feels like. Revolutionary War ring a bell???
...and yet America seems to think that it's wrong when any other country does it. But if America does it...it's the American Way. The Romans are European. Americans are European. See the correlation there.

Also, the Mongolian Empire eventually created an atmosphere which helped create the world we have today. You know, bureaucracy..modern government.

America has this idea that its some beacon of the world. It's not. It never has been. It hasn't even treated its own European brethren right. Right now, as we speak some American soldier is probably shooting a child.

The European nations have nukes because we helped them with that.

The Chinese, Koreans, and Paikistanis are frequently criticized for having nuclear weapons, even though somehow in some way it's okay for America to have them.[/QUOTE]

No 1 country in the world can get away with the s**t America gets away with. America remains a better country than any other country in the world why? Because we will blow you the f**k up!. Yes those other countries have nukes. Nukes on the world stage are a bargaining chip. That chip says don't mess with us or we will blow you the f**k up! Pakistan & india are enemies, both have nukes. Whoe gave them the tech? America did! big picture? we don't wory about the region cause the fingers on the red buttton, on themselves! America upstages & critizies with nukes in the same breath! America screams equality for all but abolishes other countries nuclear arsenals at the same time shipping new warheads to them! & america has been a beacon of the world sice 1776 when we announced our independence from the tyranny of the brittish oppressors! Atleast thats how we tell it! (Notice my sarcasm)
 7 years ago '05        #144
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Great Britain would follow America's lead. I don't know so much of France though. Russia would probably not get involved.

As for China..if North Korea made a move towards attacking America, China would stop them. Remember, as long as we owe them money, China will protect us. (You can't collect from a corpse)
Great Britain would function in its own interests. If those interests were intertwined with America's, or if America's direction served those interests, then of course Great Britain would stand beside America. In any other scenario, no, Great Britain would not stand beside America.

France, the exact same as Great Britain. Russia, the exact same.

"get involved" in what? There will be no nuclear war to analyse.

"China will protect us" - China would protect the existence of the world, if it so saw fit. As would every other nation actively entrusted with nuclear capabilties. North Korea couldn't attack America without being destroyed BY America, let alone any involvement from China or any other nation.
If America could be dissolved without decimating the world economy, I'm sure China would be all for it. It could simply take over the majority of America's market share in most industries, thus recouping debt time & time again. But alas, this would not be possible.
 08-06-2010, 11:05 PM         #145
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
1. Europeans have clearly been at the forefront of technology. Weapons technology, mass media technology etc, etc. And health? Europeans have made more pointed medical advancements in the past few centuries than likely anyone had ever achieved in history in a similar timeframe.
"non-whites have been improving"..what, exclusively? No. Europeans have made improvements. Asians have made improvements, etc, etc.
If the Chinese & Egyptians laid the foundation for everything, then I guess all of Europe's transgressions can be traced back to them? After all, if the achievements of the student are to be attributed to the teacher, then surely so much the transgressions of the student?? Ouch. That's gotta sting!
"the people you think of as inferior improve everything" - so, uneducated people like you are improving things??

2. Well, it certianly has nothing to do with the Chinese being enslaved by anyone. Kinda like how what you said had similar relevancy.

3. Everyone has "done wrong" at some point in history. This statement kinda nullifies everything you just said eh?

No, educated is me. Uneducated & ignorant is you. Very simple. Like me Tarzan, you Jane.

1. Past few centuries? Not really. They were convinced that prayer and leeches would help people. The Chinese and Jews had medical journals, the scientists used translated versions of those. The first discovery of cancer was made by the Chinese, same with the first attempts to treat it. (Although it was unsuccessful..the patient died days after the "surgery"). And no, because nobody knows the source of the human need to dominate. You are uneducated. You seem to have this idea that Europeans are the source of everything good.

2. You tell me what isn't slavery about going to someone's country, making it incredibly difficult to live there (they were forbidden from entering parts of their own country), then them coming to America, creating the railroad system (you can't deny they did that) and then being thrown out.

3. Woahwoahwoah, Remember. America is the grand judge of the world. That's what America does. That's it's job, remember?

Unrelated to all of that.. what benevolent purpose are America's wars for now?
 08-06-2010, 11:09 PM         #146
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USA is soft. They launched da A bomb cuz Japan has a f!ght to da death mentality. USA ain't wanna risk gettin smacked up legit.
 08-06-2010, 11:13 PM         #147
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3. Woahwoahwoah, Remember. America is the grand judge of the world. That's what America does. That's it's job, remember?

Unrelated to all of that.. what benevolent purpose are America's wars for now?[/QUOTE]

America gets money off of rebuilding the infrastructure of wartorn coutries with natural & technical resources. Thats why we're in Iraq & Afghanistan & not Somalia & Darfur. That's Americas new millenium formula. Sustainable resources off of conflict.
 08-06-2010, 11:14 PM         #148
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Great Britain would function in its own interests. If those interests were intertwined with America's, or if America's direction served those interests, then of course Great Britain would stand beside America. In any other scenario, no, Great Britain would not stand beside America.

France, the exact same as Great Britain. Russia, the exact same.

"get involved" in what? There will be no nuclear war to analyse.

"China will protect us" - China would protect the existence of the world, if it so saw fit. As would every other nation actively entrusted with nuclear capabilties. North Korea couldn't attack America without being destroyed BY America, let alone any involvement from China or any other nation.
If America could be dissolved without decimating the world economy, I'm sure China would be all for it. It could simply take over the majority of America's market share in most industries, thus recouping debt time & time again. But alas, this would not be possible.
This war has not been in Britain's interests. At least not that anyone of us would know.

China could not takeover certain very important industries. Most of all the entertainment industry.
 08-06-2010, 11:15 PM         #149
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Inferno724 said:

America gets money off of rebuilding the infrastructure of wartorn coutries with natural & technical resources. Thats why we're in Iraq & Afghanistan & not Somalia & Darfur. That's Americas new millenium formula. Sustainable resources off of conflict.[/QUOTE]

...and yet the people that the United States has not-so-secretly instructed to start this war has destroyed that infrastructure, time and time again. What's the benefit?
 7 years ago '05        #150
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
1. Past few centuries? Not really. They were convinced that prayer and leeches would help people. The Chinese and Jews had medical journals, the scientists used translated versions of those. The first discovery of cancer was made by the Chinese, same with the first attempts to treat it. (Although it was unsuccessful..the patient died days after the "surgery"). And no, because nobody knows the source of the human need to dominate. You are uneducated. You seem to have this idea that Europeans are the source of everything good.

2. You tell me what isn't slavery about going to someone's country, making it incredibly difficult to live there (they were forbidden from entering parts of their own country), then them coming to America, creating the railroad system (you can't deny they did that) and then being thrown out.

1. Everyone, at some time, have believed prayer to be of medical use. It was almost always a belief motivated by falsity, but capable of improving health in the same way meditation is. And leeches can serve a legitimate medical purpose - are you really this lost?
But hey, there's no point countering these weird & wonderful "points" of yours with the abundance of medical advancements Europeans made because it would be rather onerous to go through centuries of it but if you think discovering & harnessing penicillin & whatnot are frivolous then hey, reject these things in your day-to-day life. Reject your doctor's advice if it is not presented to you in Chinese or Egyptian etc, etc.
"the human need to dominate" - does that mean that everyone has the need to dominate, but Europeans just ended up doing it much, much more effectively?
"You seem to have this idea..." - No, I don't seem to have that idea. You seem to think I have that idea because you can't get the tears out of your eyes.

2. I don't see economic & political manipulation as enslavement. Sorry. You'll have to do better. Ask a Chinese person if they were enslaved - ask their government!

3. Have no idea what point you're trying to make, in regards to myself.

American benevolence? I'm sorry, you appear to have me confused with someone else - I'm not the President of the United States.
 7 years ago '05        #151
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
This war has not been in Britain's interests. At least not that anyone of us would know.

China could not takeover certain very important industries. Most of all the entertainment industry.
"this war" - you are aware there is more than one war ongoing in the world as of right now?
 08-06-2010, 11:25 PM         #152
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
America gets money off of rebuilding the infrastructure of wartorn coutries with natural & technical resources. Thats why we're in Iraq & Afghanistan & not Somalia & Darfur. That's Americas new millenium formula. Sustainable resources off of conflict.
...and yet the people that the United States has not-so-secretly instructed to start this war has destroyed that infrastructure, time and time again. What's the benefit?[/QUOTE]

Just like any renewable resource. Plant a tree, chop it down plant its seeds chop them down. Build a school, plan a completion date, leave the site. School gets blown up with a VBIED. Come back rebuild the school. Same concept, slightly more complex. Sustainable resources off of conflict in a nutshell.
 08-07-2010, 12:31 AM         #153
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Crackee said:
killing over a thousand military vs k!lling over 100,000 innocent civillians, plus complications from radiation in future generations. :hmm:
So you're blaming the magnitude rather than the intent, which you concede?
 7 years ago '06        #154
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 bullack86 said:
MAN THE f**k UP pus*y! You're so worried about to Japanese motherf**kers, but WTF about US!? I HATE these SOFT, pus*y, b**ch a.ss f**kHEADS that SWEAR up and down that they know some s**t. Get your head out of the sky, man. k!ll THEM or GET k!llED. I'll k!ll 1 billion CHINESE before letting ONE AMERICAN get murdered. GTFOH! SMH@THE HIPPIES.. I NOTICE that YOU and many others waste NO TIME in DEFENDING the enemies of the UNITED STATES past or present. If you hate AMERICA, GTFOH! Leave! f**k...

P.S. Lemme guess, you watched some YOUTUBE video by ALEX JONES or someone similar.

AND WTF DOES COLOR HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?
you are one crazy motherfukker
you need to be eradicated from life

we have a future serial k!ller or hitler on our hands..ladies and gemtlemen.

if you really think like that in real life, you need to walk into prison and never return..cause you might start k!lling people for sport after you return to society from military..OMG
 7 years ago '06        #155
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 Ricky Towel said:
actually here in america, we are allowed to say whatever the f**k we want, no matter how stupid or disrespectful it is.

i dont care how stupid what he said is, i personally wouldnt want him to die because of it.

so you cut the bulls**t.

oh and im not a marine, my avy is in support of my brother, and not all marines think the same way.

you saying that IF i was a marine i wouldnt be able to see your point of view sounds ALMOST as ignorant as him.
but would you let him die or let him k!ll off 1 billion innocent chinese people

lets say mario has a gun pointed at him and you have a gun pointed at mario
scarface has an atomic detonator in his hands and plans on blowing up half of china...
mario wants to stop him...

what would you do//???
scarface being the crazy..already made up his mind...but he dont want to get shot by mario, so he wont push the detonator...its all up to you...

let one crazy psychopath american live, or save 1 billion chinese people...

what would you do?
 7 years ago '09        #156
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The only idiots who think I lost are yourself, bulls**t86, and mullet who I already told I wasn't going to respond to. How long have you been cheerleading?
I agree with some of what you are saying about it being on civilians, but at the same time it was war. The rest of this bulls**t babble you have being going on about tho I have to file under the `you lost` category. You should really move to some other country and try that out since you don't like it here so much and despise so much of our history. No place is perfect. Mistakes will always be made, and corruption is obviously everywhere.

A.O.™ said:
You know dumb white people with little to no black interaction form all their opinions on anything black related from what they hear on rap songs, and famous stereotypes.
Sorta like dumbass black people that watch a youtube video of a very old man stuck in his ways and infer that all white people are evil?

Last edited by Acid Rap; 08-07-2010 at 08:11 AM..
 08-07-2010, 07:38 AM         #157
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I wasn't referring to you man I was co-Signing your post...I was talking to the Idiots who bash America for s**t... I know our government k!lled JFk, I know the government k!lled Malcolm and Martin too... and I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that the government either did 9/11 themselves OR at least knew it was going to happen and let it happen (not sure which one of those two happened but I believe it was one of them)...but despite all that I love my Country I've been to Africa and some parts of Europe and Australia and Ireland... I know how good we got it here...I love my country. I would've signed up for the Military but I didn't want to leave my friends and family... I know i'm a pus*y to some of the military people but I that's also the reason I support our soldiers to the fullest...they CHOSE to f!ght for America and they CHOSE to go drop A bombs on Japan so that Japan won't drop one on the US first... I'm glad this old white guy did that without him, who knows where we would be or have... but I know what we do have and I am thankful for it... so f**k the "f**k America" s**t... f**k you (not you personally inferno but you know who and what I mean) living here and not supporting your country, but still being able to b**ch about it
You my friend are the biggest idiot on the face of the earth.. Your over here justifying the deaths of people that only wanted equality, and then talking about how you *VALUE AMERICAN LIFE* then you go ahead and say that *You know that America was behind 9/11* and you call yourself a patriot. You idiot unlike most of you morons, some of us LIKE MYSELF lost somebody in 9/11. Somebody very close to me... But you love your country? The same country that sacrifices the lives of their own people, for what the greater good?.. and then you assume that the Japs would have dropped a bomb on us first?.. Your a moron if you think that we are bashing America... understand that people are not bashing America, but AGAINST QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS that AFFECT US ALL. How was the Economy before this war started? how many people are unemployed now? How is the job market? Why are so many American jobs being shipped overseas? Oh ofcourse you dont give a s**t, your in the military so you get PAID REGARDLESS... You dont love your country you piece of s**t, you love the benefits a.ssociated with being a government employee..

Sorta like dumbass black people that watch a youtube video of a very old man stuck in his ways and infer that all white people are evil?
I dont speak for all black people, but most black people think white people are evil from personal experience... understand that.. when you get f**ked over by 50, and helped by 1, your not going to think they are all good... How many white people helped blacks during slavery? John Brown (and John Browns father who hated slavery) and his 5 friends helped fund weapons and food to helps make it north or west for freedom.. But how many whites were their to capture them and send em back to slavery? Moron, you have no idea what you speak of cause you only see your POINT OF VIEW, you dont see or care how the victim of the situation is affected. If you cant be objective with your argument your opinion is bias and means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
 7 years ago '09        #158
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 A.O.™ said:

I dont speak for all black people, but most black people think white people are evil from personal experience... understand that.. when you get f**ked over by 50, and helped by 1, your not going to think they are all good... How many white people helped blacks during slavery? John Brown (and John Browns father who hated slavery) and his 5 friends helped fund weapons and food to helps make it north or west for freedom.. But how many whites were their to capture them and send em back to slavery? Moron, you have no idea what you speak of cause you only see your POINT OF VIEW, you dont see or care how the victim of the situation is affected. If you cant be objective with your argument your opinion is bias and means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Son you sound like an idiot. Reaching for an excuse to be a biggot. You can make up any reason you want to be racist and ignorant, but luckily most of us truly know better. None of that s**t that happened back then has anything to do with most of our everyday lives today directly. Most of them ignorant people are dead, dying, and getting old as hell. You think white people are the only ones that ever had slaves? You don't think your own people were selling them to the whites back in the day? You stay stuck in the past if you want to, I'll keep it 100 and work with the people alive today that truly want things to be better for everybody. Next time I'm doing something illegal I'm not supposed to do I'll keep in mind I'mma get a free pass for it because I'm white since the 50 lets whites off with just a warning. I've ran into plenty stupid a.ss people from every race, white, black, yellow, but that's just people being people. If I was going to penalize races for people that acted a racist fool for no reason I'd hate all you muthaf**kas because each race has it's a**holes.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 08-07-2010 at 08:00 AM..
 08-07-2010, 08:04 AM         #159
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
You my friend are the biggest idiot on the face of the earth.. Your over here justifying the deaths of people that only wanted equality, and then talking about how you *VALUE AMERICAN LIFE* then you go ahead and say that *You know that America was behind 9/11* and you call yourself a patriot. You idiot unlike most of you morons, some of us LIKE MYSELF lost somebody in 9/11. Somebody very close to me... But you love your country? The same country that sacrifices the lives of their own people, for what the greater good?.. and then you assume that the Japs would have dropped a bomb on us first?.. Your a moron if you think that we are bashing America... understand that people are not bashing America, but AGAINST QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS that AFFECT US ALL. How was the Economy before this war started? how many people are unemployed now? How is the job market? Why are so many American jobs being shipped overseas? Oh ofcourse you dont give a s**t, your in the military so you get PAID REGARDLESS... You dont love your country you piece of s**t, you love the benefits a.ssociated with being a government employee..

I was with you for the first part but that last paragraph is
Might be because I'm in Canada but you would have a hard time finding a racist white person around these parts. Just fall back with the whitey-racist theories ... it's fraudulent.
 08-07-2010, 08:12 AM         #160
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
I was with you for the first part but that last paragraph is
Might be because I'm in Canada but you would have a hard time finding a racist white person around these parts. Just fall back with the whitey-racist theories ... it's fraudulent.
I spend time in Canada... And there are little to no race-conflicts over there, but not how it is here in U.S., so that part you wont understand.. and I'm not being racist friend, Im talking about US History.. alot of Canadians helped blacks escape slavery.. Dont take offense to it, cause I'm not tryna make this white and black... This is about AMERICAN IGNORANCE and BLIND AMERICAN PATRIOTISM...

Dont you feel offended when they refer to Canada as "North America" the nerve...

Last edited by A.O.™; 08-07-2010 at 08:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy