Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Inferno724 said:
I guess you never heard the phrase "all is fare in love & war" Or collateral damage for that matter. In WWII Collateral damage was something america was in no way shape size or form concerned with. Neither in Korea or Vietnam was it even an issue. We blew up all of east europe and southeast asia, literally! That was before America was more about rebuiling infrastrucure for profit, as we are when we go after an adversary now. The idea of less American casualties in a full scale ground invasion vs using our brand new oppenheimer toy was well bought by the american public and still is. We are the only country in the world to use an atomic weapon in conflict to this day. You should actually be happy about that. I'm not really saying it was right or wrong, but look on the bright side, if not us, we could all be typing this s**t in german or russian right now. Real talk. Think about it.
or if it wasn't for us dropping the bomb(s) they would have dropped it first and there wouldn't be an America for people to b**ch about... Which by the way is one of the few countries you can even talk s**t about and get away with it... go to North Korea and say you hate it... Kim Jong Il will put a missle up your a.ss so fast you couldn't even fart... and most of these pussies talking s**t about America behind a computer wouldn't f**king burn an American Flag in public...because you WILL go to jail for that...but you know America Sucks and the rest of the World is the bomb...
 08-06-2010, 09:45 PM         #122
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
or if it wasn't for us dropping the bomb(s) they would have dropped it first and there wouldn't be an America for people to b**ch about... Which by the way is one of the few countries you can even talk s**t about and get away with it... go to North Korea and say you hate it... Kim Jong Il will put a missle up your a.ss so fast you couldn't even fart... and most of these pussies talking s**t about America behind a computer wouldn't f**king burn an American Flag in public...because you WILL go to jail for that...but you know America Sucks and the rest of the World is the bomb...
f**k all that fam... I Love America! I work for the military! It ain't all cream & baby in the states but go any where else in the world & you'll be begging for a coach seat home! I had a kenyan cat tell me the realest s**t I ever heard once. He said "You americans take so many things for granted, like running water." I thought about that s**t for weeks till i got back in country. Didn't really dawn on me till I was in my own home with the central air blasting on like 68 & I went to brush my teeth! We Thrive as a military on False flag ops & propaganda, If you didn't know that read up on it. Sun Tzu Said it best, "The art of war is deception." But I love Where I'm @. Don't get it twisted.
 08-06-2010, 09:50 PM         #123
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
"Keep Japan in the war another three months, and we can use the bomb on their cities; we will end this war with the nekkid fear of all the peoples of the world, who will then bow to our will." - John Foster Dulles

They wanted to continue the war to test the bomb on live beings.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
A "truth" that would revolutionise the globe; something so important that you've...forgotten where you read it. But you're still sure it's true. Even though its source isn't valuable enough to recall.

How hilarious is this? Go into comedy. You'll be like the bitter version of Karl Pilkington. f**king simpleton.

Many Christians in those times were dominionists. Google it, if you don't know what it is.
 7 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 Inferno724 said:
f**k all that fam... I Love America! I work for the military! It ain't all cream & baby in the states but go any where else in the world & you'll be begging for a coach seat home! I had a kenyan cat tell me the realest s**t I ever heard once. He said "You americans take so many things for granted, like running water." I thought about that s**t for weeks till i got back in country. Didn't really dawn on me till I was in my own home with the central air blasting on like 68 & I went to brush my teeth! We Thrive as a military on False flag ops & propaganda, If you didn't know that read up on it. Sun Tzu Said it best, "The art of war is deception." But I love Where I'm @. Don't get it twisted.
I wasn't referring to you man I was co-Signing your post...I was talking to the Idiots who bash America for s**t... I know our government k!lled JFk, I know the government k!lled Malcolm and Martin too... and I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that the government either did 9/11 themselves OR at least knew it was going to happen and let it happen (not sure which one of those two happened but I believe it was one of them)...but despite all that I love my Country I've been to Africa and some parts of Europe and Australia and Ireland... I know how good we got it here...I love my country. I would've signed up for the Military but I didn't want to leave my friends and family... I know i'm a pus*y to some of the military people but I that's also the reason I support our soldiers to the fullest...they CHOSE to f!ght for America and they CHOSE to go drop A bombs on Japan so that Japan won't drop one on the US first... I'm glad this old white guy did that without him, who knows where we would be or have... but I know what we do have and I am thankful for it... so f**k the "f**k America" s**t... f**k you (not you personally inferno but you know who and what I mean) living here and not supporting your country, but still being able to b**ch about it
 7 years ago '04        #125
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
"Keep Japan in the war another three months, and we can use the bomb on their cities; we will end this war with the nekkid fear of all the peoples of the world, who will then bow to our will." - John Foster Dulles

They wanted to continue the war to test the bomb on live beings.

Many Christians in those times were dominionists. Google it, if you don't know what it is.
yeah and our Will was for the war to end...which it did...Japan tried to play poker with go fish cards plain and simple...the US called their bluff and went all in... Japan lost they should've grabbed the other deck of cards...
 08-06-2010, 09:59 PM         #126
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
yeah and our Will was for the war to end...which it did...Japan tried to play poker with go fish cards plain and simple...the US called their bluff and went all in... Japan lost they should've grabbed the other deck of cards...
"Keep Japan in the war another three months, and we can use the bomb on their cities; we will end this war with the nekkid fear of all the peoples of the world, who will then bow to our will." - Same guy.

They planned to keep the war going.

You cannot deny history.

And, almost all of the third world countries status as third world countries are attributable to American and European Imperialism.
 7 years ago '05        #127
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
And, almost all of the third world countries status as third world countries are attributable to American and European Imperialism.
And almost all of the first world countries' status as first world countries are attributable to American & European advancement.

See, basically all you've said is Europeans have shaped the world that we know & non-Europeans still appear too futile to get in the race.

Which is obviously a fallacy given the emergence of China & India, & the historical significance of a number of nations, but the point remains that even if what you were trying to get at wasn't able to be discounted by fact...it would still fail to be indictment of the world's leading nations.
 08-06-2010, 10:10 PM         #128
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I wasn't referring to you man I was co-Signing your post...I was talking to the Idiots who bash America for s**t... I know our government k!lled JFk, I know the government k!lled Malcolm and Martin too... and I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that the government either did 9/11 themselves OR at least knew it was going to happen and let it happen (not sure which one of those two happened but I believe it was one of them)...but despite all that I love my Country I've been to Africa and some parts of Europe and Australia and Ireland... I know how good we got it here...I love my country. I would've signed up for the Military but I didn't want to leave my friends and family... I know i'm a pus*y to some of the military people but I that's also the reason I support our soldiers to the fullest...they CHOSE to f!ght for America and they CHOSE to go drop A bombs on Japan so that Japan won't drop one on the US first... I'm glad this old white guy did that without him, who knows where we would be or have... but I know what we do have and I am thankful for it... so f**k the "f**k America" s**t... f**k you (not you personally inferno but you know who and what I mean) living here and not supporting your country, but still being able to b**ch about it
So lemme co-sign your co-sign fam. Forgive the disrespect for misreading you. And I find no cowardace in patriotism by those who chose to f!ght against our enemies with the weapons they know how to manipulate that don't consist of guns & ammunition. & I also don't fault those who share their opinions openly regardless of what they may be because democracy supplies them with the means to do so. But most don't see the forrest for the trees. Historically we have entered conflicts to boost finacial gains for the American empire and test new toys developed by scientist we smuggled from our enemies. In all of its glory, that is the American way. If we didn't steal Einstein from germany this would be a whole different world, no dought. If wee didn't scare the russians with our fake star wars satelites the world would be a different place. We do what we do cause that's how we do it. We Are America! Right now, we got it in check. Don't like it? Suck it!!:dancingcool:
 08-06-2010, 10:12 PM         #129
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
And almost all of the first world countries' status as first world countries are attributable to American & European advancement.

See, basically all you've said is Europeans have shaped the world that we know & non-Europeans still appear too futile to get in the race.

Which is obviously a fallacy given the emergence of China & India, & the historical significance of a number of nations, but the point remains that even if what you were trying to get at wasn't able to be discounted by fact...it would still fail to be indictment of the world's leading nations.

...no.

Their status only came by sheer numbers, and through stealing of ideas from other nations, and then raping the hell out of those nations.

China and India advanced, but only after being let go by their Euro-American slavemasters.

So, slavemaster, how does it feel today, to revel in the greatest achievement of Anglo-American supremacists?

Inferno724 said:
So lemme co-sign your co-sign fam. Forgive the disrespect for misreading you. And I find no cowardace in patriotism by those who chose to f!ght against our enemies with the weapons they know how to manipulate that don't consist of guns & ammunition. & I also don't fault those who share their opinions openly regardless of what they may be because democracy supplies them with the means to do so. But most don't see the forrest for the trees. Historically we have entered conflicts to boost finacial gains for the American empire and test new toys developed by scientist we smuggled from our enemies. In all of its glory, that is the American way. If we didn't steal Einstein from germany this would be a whole different world, no dought. If wee didn't scare the russians with our fake star wars satelites the world would be a different place. We do what we do cause that's how we do it. We Are America! Right now, we got it in check. Don't like it? Suck it!!:dancingcool:

Yeah! It's the American Way to r*pe, murder, steal, kidnap, capture, raze, burn, and destroy our enemies!

......fyi, all we have in check now is a crumbling Empire. The enlightened world is seeing America for what it is, and the evil it has done.

Last edited by PRiNC3SSxKiSS; 08-06-2010 at 10:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
...no.

Their status only came by sheer numbers, and through stealing of ideas from other nations, and then raping the hell out of those nations.

China and India advanced, but only after being let go by their Euro-American slavemasters.

So, slavemaster, how does it feel today, to revel in the greatest achievement of Anglo-American supremacists?
Feels good to know that the odds of another country nuking my city is pretty slim...yes it could happen but it won't...because we "raped and pillaged" those countries for their resources so they can't make nuclear weapons without struggling..and they have limited means with which to attack us and hurt us...it still happens but that's because "where there is a will there is a way"...I'd still rather be in USA then any where else in the world regardless of being a slavemaster....and I feel 12315415615686464411316 times safer here then I do living in Russia or Korea or Iraq or hell even China who has the biggest military in the world and is second to the US in weapons..f**k all that "we r*ped countries bulls**t" if we didn't we would've got r*ped and pillaged...

and if I had a choice i'd rather r*pe then get r*ped... before you b**ch I am NOT advocating r*pe...but that's what this came down to...it was either bomb japan or they bomb us...i'm glad we had the balls to bomb them first
 7 years ago '05        #131
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
...no.

"sheer numbers"? I think you'll find Europeans regularly conquered lands with armies far outnumbered by the natives.

"stealing of ideas" - or developing their own. Or building upon existing ideas. You know, education & advancement. You use a word like "stealing" to comfort yourself. Here's a thought, if other people had the exact same ideas...how come they were dominated so completely?

Funny, I don't think anyone recalls China having "Euro-American slavemasters"; or even India for that matter. The British Raj existed in India of course, & Brits & Indians are on exceedingly good terms today. :)

You referring to me as "slavemaster" sounds like some kind of s3xual deviancy - refrain from doing so, please.
 7 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"sheer numbers"? I think you'll find Europeans regularly conquered lands with armies far outnumbered by the natives.

"stealing of ideas" - or developing their own. Or building upon existing ideas. You know, education & advancement. You use a word like "stealing" to comfort yourself. Here's a thought, if other people had the exact same ideas...how come they were dominated so completely?

Funny, I don't think anyone recalls China having "Euro-American slavemasters"; or even India for that matter. The British Raj existed in India of course, & Brits & Indians are on exceedingly good terms today. :)

You referring to me as "slavemaster" sounds like some kind of s3xual deviancy - refrain from doing so, please.
You sir should run for president you have my vote...
 08-06-2010, 10:20 PM         #133
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

Europeans have laid the ground work, But America has a simple message since this day in WWII, We will blow you the f**k up. & for 60yrs that has held us as THE world power. Even when the british pound(for reasons unbeknownst to me) is still woth more than an American dollar, As is an Omani Dinar & a few other countries we still send a clear message to the rest of the world. We roll a film of hiroshima or nagasaki & simply say We Will Blow You The f**k Up. With d!ck chaneys face. China & india in 2010 for all intents & purposes are largely still 3rd world countries, just now hitting their industrial revoultions. Something America took stride in in the 20's & 30's. China & india are the conveyor belts & a.ssembly lines of the world, & America made them that way.
 08-06-2010, 10:29 PM         #134
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah! It's the American Way to r*pe, murder, steal, kidnap, capture, raze, burn, and destroy our enemies!

......fyi, all we have in check now is a crumbling Empire. The enlightened world is seeing America for what it is, and the evil it has done.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh.... Check your history. Ever heard of the romans? how bout them persians? Ghengis Khan & his mongols? Crips & bloods in lamens terms? Conquest over teritory is conquest by any means or persons. America is no different. Yes we eventually will se our downfall, history tells us that. Just ask britain what it feels like. Revolutionary War ring a bell???
 08-06-2010, 10:30 PM         #135
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

1. Very few ideas were legitimately European. The Asians and the Africans contributed the most to this planet.

2. Opendoor Policy, Colonization of China, the Boxer Rebellion. Any of those things mean anything to you?

3. I referred to you as slavemaster because obviously you have a desire to justify every wrongdoing and every evil the Europeans have done.

Edit: It's ironic that this is a hip-hop forum dominated by white supremacists.
 7 years ago '05        #136
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Inferno724 said:
Europeans have laid the ground work, But America has a simple message since this day in WWII, We will blow you the f**k up. & for 60yrs that has held us as THE world power. Even when the british pound(for reasons unbeknownst to me) is still woth more than an American dollar, As is an Omani Dinar & a few other countries we still send a clear message to the rest of the world. We roll a film of hiroshima or nagasaki & simply say We Will Blow You The f**k Up. With d!ck chaneys face. China & india in 2010 for all intents & purposes are largely still 3rd world countries, just now hitting their industrial revoultions. Something America took stride in in the 20's & 30's. China & india are the conveyor belts & a.ssembly lines of the world, & America made them that way.
You should be aware of the fact that numerous other countries - Great Britain, France, Russia, North Korea, Israel, Pakistain & the two countries in question, China & India - have nuclear weapons. Therefore that "simple message" can be met with a similar one.

The (British) Pound Sterling is stronger than the American Dollar based on what it is backed by (acutal precious metals) & basic inflation.

China & India are in catch-up mode but make no mistake, they are undertaking industrial revolutions of sorts in the world's free market. America does not control world economics, even if it may exert sizeable influence over it. Again, both these "Rising Tigers" have nuclear capabilities so they would have no reason to kowtow to military threats & China, in particular, would not bristle at economic threats, being that America is in debt to China to a very long & complicated tune.
 08-06-2010, 10:36 PM         #137
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Inferno724 said:

....America made them that way because America didn't want them and they still don't want them to be better than them.

Inferno724 said:

......fyi, all we have in check now is a crumbling Empire. The enlightened world is seeing America for what it is, and the evil it has done.
Ahhh.... Check your history. Ever heard of the romans? how bout them persians? Ghengis Khan & his mongols? Crips & bloods in lamens terms? Conquest over teritory is conquest by any means or persons. America is no different. Yes we eventually will se our downfall, history tells us that. Just ask britain what it feels like. Revolutionary War ring a bell???[/QUOTE]

...and yet America seems to think that it's wrong when any other country does it. But if America does it...it's the American Way. The Romans are European. Americans are European. See the correlation there.

Also, the Mongolian Empire eventually created an atmosphere which helped create the world we have today. You know, bureaucracy..modern government.

America has this idea that its some beacon of the world. It's not. It never has been. It hasn't even treated its own European brethren right. Right now, as we speak some American soldier is probably shooting a child.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You should be aware of the fact that numerous other countries - Great Britain, France, Russia, North Korea, Israel, Pakistain & the two countries in question, China & India - have nuclear weapons. Therefore that "simple message" can be met with a similar one.

The (British) Pound Sterling is stronger than the American Dollar based on what it is backed by (acutal precious metals) & basic inflation.

China & India are in catch-up mode but make no mistake, they are undertaking industrial revolutions of sorts in the world's free market. America does not control world economics, even if it may exert sizeable influence over it. Again, both these "Rising Tigers" have nuclear capabilities so they would have no reason to kowtow to military threats & China, in particular, would not bristle at economic threats, being that America is in debt to China to a very long & complicated tune.
The European nations have nukes because we helped them with that.

The Chinese, Koreans, and Paikistanis are frequently criticized for having nuclear weapons, even though somehow in some way it's okay for America to have them.
 7 years ago '05        #138
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
1. Very few ideas were legitimately European. The Asians and the Africans contributed the most to this planet.

2. Opendoor Policy, Colonization of China, the Boxer Rebellion. Any of those things mean anything to you?

3. I referred to you as slavemaster because obviously you have a desire to justify every wrongdoing and every evil the Europeans have done.

Edit: It's ironic that this is a hip-hop forum dominated by white supremacists.
1. Completely false. Europeans have been at the forefront of almost every field for centuries now. I would not be so petty as to claim Europeans have contributed more than persons from another continent, but it is clear that Europeans fashioned many, many things of great importance to the modern world - the modern world being, you know, the most advanced human beings have ever been.

2. Yes. Does the colour blue mean anything to you? Because it proves China was beholden to "Euro-American slavemasters" as much as "those things" do.

3. Do I? Do I, really? Did you read my unpublished autobiography?!

"white supremacists" - it's more startling that there are so few educated people on a hip-hop forum. Chuck D is disappointed in the majority of you.
 08-06-2010, 10:44 PM         #139
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
1. Completely false. Europeans have been at the forefront of almost every field for centuries now. I would not be so petty as to claim Europeans have contributed more than persons from another continent, but it is clear that Europeans fashioned many, many things of great importance to the modern world - the modern world being, you know, the most advanced human beings have ever been.

2. Yes. Does the colour blue mean anything to you? Because it proves China was beholden to "Euro-American slavemasters" as much as "those things" do.

3. Do I? Do I, really? Did you read my unpublished autobiography?!

"white supremacists" - it's more startling that there are so few educated people on a hip-hop forum. Chuck D is disappointed in the majority of you.

1. Minus technology, health...ya know.. Important things. Everything that the Europeans made, so far in the last twenty years non-whites have been improving. The Chinese and Egyptians laid the foundation, the Europeans stole them, "improved them" and it's coming full circle again, where the people you think of as inferior improve everything.

2. What does the color blue have anything to do with it?

3. Obviously you do, because that's all you do. You have not once admitted that they did wrong.

Educated? Ignoring history is educated. Ignoring atrocities is educated?
 7 years ago '05        #140
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
The European nations have nukes because we helped them with that.

The Chinese, Koreans, and Paikistanis are frequently criticized for having nuclear weapons, even though somehow in some way it's okay for America to have them.
America has "nukes" because Europeans "helped them with that". One hand washes the other, silly.

If you really think America was chomping at the bit to help the Soviet Union develop nuclear capabilities, then you are either on drugs or really stupid.

North Korea is a rogue state & viewed as a political pariah, & for good reason, so the world rightfully has concerns over its nuclear capabilities.
Pakistan, like India & Israel in particular, has little reason to have nuclear capabilities & often treads a dangerous line between being part of the world community & dabbling in terrorism; again, it's fairly clear why the Western world may have concerns about this nation having nuclear capabilities. Obviously the religious differences doesn't strengthen any bridges either.
The Chinese are a threat to America's position as the world superpower & the fundamental philosophical differences between the two nations means there will always be friction between them; America clearly isn't comfortable with China being able to translate its nuclear capability into some form of parity. Most of the Western world isn't overly concerned with this.

As unfair as it may appear at the most basic level, &, make no mistake, it is unfair, in the most base sense possible (unfortunately, we live in a complicated world), America is more trustworthy with nuclear weapons than North Korea, certainly, & Pakistan most likely. The world can be fairly comfortable with America having nuclear weapons, as long as Great Britain, France, Russia & China also have them; mutual destruction is a hell of a deterrent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now