Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
m zilla18 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
:hyper:

Man did i miss the debate up in this b**ch??

7 years ago '05        #102
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 palogee said:
Killing that many women and children was easy. f**kin white people.
Uneducated people.

Mr Crackee said:
killing over a thousand military vs k!lling over 100,000 innocent civillians, plus complications from radiation in future generations. :hmm:
Flexing with a devastating weapon twice v incurring even more horrendous casualties & pretty much wiping out every trace of Japan.

Americans were overly sensitive about Pearl Harbour but Hiroshima, if not Nagasaki, was the right thing.

Supa Mario 910 said:
He'll be burning in hell for his sins soon enough..
No, he won't. Firstly, hell doesn't exist, numbnuts. Secondly, if it did, it wouldn't be to house people who acted for the greater good; it would probably be for little people like you, infected with hate.

Supa Mario 910 said:
The truth hurts sometimes...
Hence why you never confront it.

YOUNGZERO said:
I don't condone war period...... both sides are wrong.
Nope, the World Wars were definitely a time when you can point out a good guy & bad guy. It's not often, but it was pretty clear in that instance.

Supa Mario 910 said:
This comment is as stupid as it is false. How in the f**k can you predict how many people (on America's side) would have died if the war continued? Please break that down for me because as of right now, I'm filing under the bulls**t column. Also, there is a huge difference between soldiers being k!lled and INNOCENT CIVILIANS who do not control what their government does. Hopefully a foreign nation decides to drop a bomb on your house only due to the fact that our country is at war with them.
"on America's side" - erm, newsflash dips**t. More Americans would have died, yes. More Japanese would have died. More Brits would have died. More HUMAN BEINGS.

It's quite easy to predict. War of attrition vs swift end to war.

Supa Mario 910 said:
No, enlighten me.
Woefully uneducated yet ignorant enough to comment smh.

MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
They only bombed Japan and was the hardest on it because it was a non-European controlled nation.
Or because they wanted to end the war swiftly & Germany was already in hand?

Supa Mario 910 said:
I read a good portion of that Wiki article once you first posted about it, but my opinion didn't change in the slightest. The truth of the matter is, we can't justify an atrocity that DID occur by one that MIGHT have occurred. Nice bit of info though.
Yes, you completely can justify realities that did occur by, & as, preventing realities that might have occurred.

Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm ignorant, yet you're justifying k!lling innocent women and children against a relatively small number of soldiers dying WHILE ON A MILITARY BASE. Yeah, I'm real 'ignorant'...
Hiroshima was not solely about Pearl Harbour.

bkid said:
both parts were wrong...
No, they weren't.

Supa Mario 910 said:
If you can't predict how many would be k!lled, then you can't say the numbers would be higher. Common sense, use it...

I was referring to your comment as a whole. The highlighted part was what I laughed at.

None of that justifies the 'Good Ol' US of A murdering civilians. I guess that puts them in the same space as the Japanese soldiers right?
You don't need to be able to predict exact numbers to say one would be higher than the other.

Supa Mario 910 said:
A normal attack, but an atomic bomb is obviously overkill.
That's kinda the point, dips**t. "Look how powerful our new weapon is. Surrender."

palogee said:
I remember that the Japanese actually went after military like men, not Honolulu like cowards
The Japanese pillaged civilians like nobody's business. No, they weren't American civilians but hey, thinking only of American civilians makes you a bit of a redneck.

palogee said:
LOL!!!!! Why am I racist? Because white people are who flew the plane, that dropped the bomb? I mean damn, on WSHH it's majority black people doing ignorant s**t. I don't call them racist for showing truth. Real is real. White people are f**ked up in and out. You see absolutely nothing wrong with dropping that kind of weaponry on women and kids. And all of this "It's war" s**t makes me realize that you white folks are no different than the Japanese, Nazi's or Stalin's Russia. You are all the same and pretty much look alike.

I thank the "Evil" white man for bringing in Nucear weaponry. I mean let's be honest. Its why the world is so dafe and secure. I don't knoiw why I thought white people are bad. LOL!!! You f**kin clown. Whites don't give a flying f**k about none of those people over there. The countries you named were just pawns in white supremacy. The only thing I thank the white man for is bringing the world to an end.
The lack of education in this post is frightening. I'm so glad you will never be successful in life. :dancingcool:

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 08-06-2010 at 08:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #103
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 m zilla18 said:

Man did i miss the debate up in this b**ch??

No sir there was no debate...just a couple people talking about the olden days and how things were
 7 years ago '06        #104
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
The U.S. knew about Pearl Harbor and did nothing about it. They were responsible for all those people dying that day. Hiroshima is different as it came from nowhere and caused mass casualties from that day and many years after.
 7 years ago '05        #105
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@ you stalking this thread for two hours plus and not realizing that I'm not arguing whether or not more people would have died if the war continued, but the fact that an atomic bomb was dropped on two cities k!lling civilians. With all the knowledge you claim to have, you're still a dumbass.
...you repeatedly question whether more people would have died had the war continued than died in Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

And "the fact that an atomic bomb was dropped on two cities k!lling civilians" was completely justified by the amount of lives it saved. Something almost every educated person in the world has come to terms with, yet something you find immensely difficult to comprehend. Kinda figures though eh?

And no, some of us can cover a thread in less than two hours, little guy.
 7 years ago '05        #106
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
No, I didn't. It wasn't even the point of my original post, yet others tried to turn it into the argument. It's ok to a.ssume something like that, because it's OBVIOUS that more people would have died if the WAR had continued, but that wasn't my point. And no, I don't think it was 'completely justified' by the amount of lives 'saved' especially when we don't how many that would have been. Like I told the other poster, hopefully a foreign government manages to bomb your residence due to the actions of your leaders. You will have deserved it, you c*nt.
"especially when we don't know how many that would have been"

versus

"it's OBVIOUS that more people would have died if the WAR had continued"

Why are you contradicting yourself? It's clear as day that Hiroshima saved more lives than it destroyed. That makes it justified. Please, I dare you, attempt to make an argument as to how allowing more people to die would have been the right thing to do.

And look dips**t, my country was bombed; my city was bombed. I'm glad my country didn't get bombed for many more years because the war got finished.

So maybe it's you who needs to have s**t getting bombed around you for years & then have someone ask you, "hey, do you want to continue being bombed for another indefinite amount of time, or do you want the war to end?". I know your little pus*y soul would be squealing for it all to end by day f**king one let alone years later. Punk.
 7 years ago '05        #107
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Wow, you have no idea the sacrifice the allies made so you can sit down in front of a computer and cry about it 60 years later.
 08-06-2010, 09:07 PM         #108
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngral said:
If I remember correctly at the time. Japan was the only country still f!ghting. Germany and Italy had already surrendered. The US even gave them a chance to surrender before they dropped the bombs but, they refused.
Your point?

Even if Germany had fought to the last, they would NOT have dropped the bomb on them.

American History class magically left out these fun quotes:

President Truman said:
"The only language they seem to understand is the one we have been using to bombard them. When you have to deal with a beast you have to treat him like a beast. It is most regrettable but nevertheless true
it also failed to mention, that America f**ked over Japan in World War One.

The Allies promised them much needed land in exchange for their help against the German colonies in China and the German fleet in the Pacific.

It helped. It got nothing. Same with Italy.

America made its bed. It deserved Pearl Harbor, and I could make a case that proves it deserved everything it got in its history of tyranny masked as democracy.

Supa Mario 910 said:
I owe nothing to the United States, nor any country.
I cosign this statement.

The United States owes the WORLD, for the evils it has committed.

Slavery, a Worldwide Empire, a Worldwide Cultural Empire, the Genocide of Native Americans, the Genocide of Puerto Ricans and other subjugated peoples, the Wars of Imperialism in the Middle East.

...and the fact that it wants to unify the world, under its one banner. I forgot where I read it, but the Christian Right of both the UK and the US, and their leadership, as well as national leadership in both countries (some time between WWI and WWII) wanted to create a "Kingdom of Heaven" on Earth by uniting the Empires of America and the UK.

To this day, America continues to fang itself into every country, destroying their unique cultures.

America is the enemy of freedom, of democracy. There is no Illuminati, there is no NWO, there is but an American people, an American Nationalism, that wants a fourth Reich on Earth.
 7 years ago '05        #109
JaiMega 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Your point?

Even if Germany had fought to the last, they would NOT have dropped the bomb on them.

The Allies promised them much needed land in exchange for their help against the German colonies in China and the German fleet in the Pacific.

America made its bed. It deserved Pearl Harbor, and I could make a case that proves it deserved everything it got in its history of tyranny masked as democracy.

I cosign this statement.

Slavery, a Worldwide Empire, a Worldwide Cultural Empire, the Genocide of Native Americans, the Genocide of Puerto Ricans and other subjugated peoples, the Wars of Imperialism in the Middle East.

...and the fact that it wants to unify the world, under its one banner. I forgot where I read it, but the Christian Right of both the UK and the US, and their leadership, as well as national leadership in both countries (some time between WWI and WWII) wanted to create a "Kingdom of Heaven" on Earth by uniting the Empires of America and the UK.

To this day, America continues to fang itself into every country, destroying their unique cultures.

America is the enemy of freedom, of democracy. There is no Illuminati, there is no NWO, there is but an American people, an American Nationalism, that wants a fourth Reich on Earth.
Based on a conspiracy theory, I'm not surprised.
 08-06-2010, 09:09 PM         #110
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Based on a conspiracy theory, I'm not surprised.
It's not theory. If I could find where they openly and frankly talked about their "Dominion of Christ", I'll post it up.
 7 years ago '05        #111
JaiMega 
space
space
Ungrateful pussies.
 08-06-2010, 09:16 PM         #112
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Ungrateful pussies.
What is there to be grateful for exactly? The burning alive of women and children in the name of "peace" so the United States could "end the war"?
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Your point?

I cosign this statement.

Than take your Non American loving a.ss to Canada and learn to speak French ehh..

I love how the people bashing the US (which NOONE said is perfect) the most live here and work here and make money here...go to Mexico they don't bother people there or dip their "fangs" into other countries and tell me how you're life is...or move to Canada and hurt yourself then come tell me how you miss the Hospital's in the USA...or Better yet move to Germany and tell me how you miss the USA because of how it's different over there... Stop bashing the US because it's the "Cool" thing to do...support your country or move the f**k out
 08-06-2010, 09:20 PM         #114
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Than take your Non American loving a.ss to Canada and learn to speak French ehh..

I love how the people bashing the US (which NOONE said is perfect) the most live here and work here and make money here...go to Mexico they don't bother people there or dip their "fangs" into other countries and tell me how you're life is...or move to Canada and hurt yourself then come tell me how you miss the Hospital's in the USA...or Better yet move to Germany and tell me how you miss the USA because of how it's different over there... Stop bashing the US because it's the "Cool" thing to do...support your country or move the f**k out
Oh, minus the Taco Bell. Minus the invasion of Mexico by tourists. Minus the fact that our entire WEST COAST was STOLEN from them.
 7 years ago '05        #115
JaiMega 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Oh, minus the Taco Bell. Minus the invasion of Mexico by tourists. Minus the fact that our entire WEST COAST was STOLEN from them.

[pic - click to view]

08-06-2010, 09:23 PM         #116
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
dont try to explain it to these idiots they wont understand

and to the other dude were not bashing america...were bashing the actions of a few people.
True.

I just dislike American Super-Nationalism.
 08-06-2010, 09:23 PM         #117
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't you have a civilian of a third world country to r*pe or blow up? That seems like something you would support.
 7 years ago '05        #118
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
A "truth" that would revolutionise the globe; something so important that you've...forgotten where you read it. But you're still sure it's true. Even though its source isn't valuable enough to recall.

How hilarious is this? Go into comedy. You'll be like the bitter version of Karl Pilkington. f**king simpleton.
 7 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 JaiMega said:

[pic - click to view]

This is great
 08-06-2010, 09:28 PM         #120
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This comment is as stupid as it is false. How in the f**k can you predict how many people (on America's side) would have died if the war continued? Please break that down for me because as of right now, I'm filing under the bulls**t column. Also, there is a huge difference between soldiers being k!lled and INNOCENT CIVILIANS who do not control what their government does. Hopefully a foreign nation decides to drop a bomb on your house only due to the fact that our country is at war with them.
I guess you never heard the phrase "all is fare in love & war" Or collateral damage for that matter. In WWII Collateral damage was something america was in no way shape size or form concerned with. Neither in Korea or Vietnam was it even an issue. We blew up all of east europe and southeast asia, literally! That was before America was more about rebuiling infrastrucure for profit, as we are when we go after an adversary now. The idea of less American casualties in a full scale ground invasion vs using our brand new oppenheimer toy was well bought by the american public and still is. We are the only country in the world to use an atomic weapon in conflict to this day. You should actually be happy about that. I'm not really saying it was right or wrong, but look on the bright side, if not us, we could all be typing this s**t in german or russian right now. Real talk. Think about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy