Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 A.O.™ said:
Explain how anybody in the military is innocent? And I have a cousin in the Army, a uncle that was a Marine, and my cousin is currently in the NAVY. They all know they can be k!lled at any time and its a peace they made, how do you equate that with people who are just living in a country who is being used as a war zone??? Your logic is flawed... I'm innocent, my cousin is military, if anybody is going to die God Forbid, it should be her, and not me, she signed up to f!ght for this country not me.
Are kidding me? SMH..

THINK about why you're able to enjoy internet entertainment.
 7 years ago '04        #82
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,874 | Props total: 18451 18451
If s**t really hit the fan & it came time for every American to pick up a weapon & f!ght...if you can honestly say you wouldn't SMH All these freedoms us as Americans have in case you haven't been outside of the states. HALF the world does not have the luxuries we have. An none of these pussies would f!ght to keep them free. Please exit my country...

Last edited by Mike T; 08-06-2010 at 07:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #83
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
:smokin:
 7 years ago '09        #84
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The only idiots who think I lost are yourself, bulls**t86, and mullet who I already told I wasn't going to respond to. How long have you been cheerleading?

[pic - click to view]

you kidding? this is just fun to me.
 7 years ago '07        #85
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
Damn, he's right about terrorist.. My biggest fear is these terrorist a**holes are planting nuclear bombs in every major city and planning to blow them at the same time, wiping out the whole United States..... They can be bombs in half of all the cities by now, just waiting to destroy us!
 08-06-2010, 07:51 PM         #86
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
Are kidding me? SMH..

THINK about why you're able to enjoy internet entertainment.
Are you taking the credit for this? Your job with the military is to protect this country, my right as a civilian is to enjoy my life in this country. You blindly follow the Government into war, I am forced to fund your LIFE and this WAR through my taxes... So yes if somebody is suppose to die, it should be YOU not ME... Nobody told you to put your life on the line, it was a decision you made..

If there was a war I could agree with I could easily enroll into the Army and defend my country, because it would be my decision, and my right.
 7 years ago '04        #87
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
 Da Ill One said:
Then if you yourself weren't a Slave then you don't deserve s**t... NO repurcussions, no money no nothing....you aren't owed anything...

and lmao at your stupidity... Again someone else speaking off at the mouth

let's look and see WHY each gang was formed shall we... sit down people Class is in session...

The crips (a MOSTLY black gang facts are facts) was founded when Stanley "Tookie" Williams met Raymond Lee Washington in 1969, and the two decided to unite their local gang members from the west and east sides of South Central Los Angeles in order to battle neighboring street gangs. so in other words they were formed for the sole purpose of Robbing, stealing and murdering a fellow black man for money drugs or wahtever...

The Hells Angels were originally formed in 1948 in Fontana, California.[2] through an amalgamation of former members from different motorcycle clubs, such as The Pissed Off Bastards of Bloomington. The name "Hells Angels" was believed to have been inspired by the common historical use, in both World War I and World War II, to name squadrons or other f!ghting groups by a fierce, death-defying name

how to "GET" into the gangs...

Hells Angels - The full requirements to become a Hells Angel are the following: candidates must be male, have a valid driver's license, have a working motorcycle and cannot be a child molester or have applied to become a police officer or prison guard.

Crips - Noone knows for sure but people say you have to "Kill" someone, or "Rob" people, and gang r*pe a girl or get "fought" in but those that are in it Never say, and those that aren't in it don't know...

so yeah I'd rather be a white person who forms a gang that wasn't formed for bad intentions... but that's just me being an Evil white person
that is straight stupidity. you know the hells angels k!ll, run drugs and cause havoc just like the crips and the bloods. no matter what the original plan was at the beginning of why they were formed, it is what they evolved to NOW. so no matter how you try to sugarcoat the Hells Angels, they are still k!llers, convicts and drug dealers. you have got to be the most simple minded person here on boxden to come with some bullsh*t response like that. words can't describe how ignorant and foolish that response was. then you gonna start of like you are schooling someone. :rofl. in my opinion all gangs are a waste. i was just turning your argument against you. please, know what you are spewing before you type or speak. you came off looking like an idiot and complete racist. i never made one racist comment towards you. A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE...LMAO!!!!

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 08-06-2010 at 08:00 PM..
 08-06-2010, 07:59 PM         #88
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said:
that is straight stupidity. you know the hells angels k!ll, run drugs and cause havoc just like the crips and the bloods. no matter what the original plan was at the beginning of why they were formed, it is what they evolved to NOW. so no matter how you try to sugarcoat the Hells Angels, they are still k!llers, convicts and drug dealers. you have got to be the most simple minded person here on boxden to come with some bullsh*t response like that. words can't describe how ignorant and foolish that response was. then you gonna start of like you are schooling someone. :rofl. in my opinion all gangs are a waste. i was just turning your argument against you. please, know what you are spewing before you type or speak. you came off looking like an idiot and complete racist. i never made one racist comment towards you.
You know dumb white people with little to no black interaction form all their opinions on anything black related from what they hear on rap songs, and famous stereotypes.
 7 years ago '04        #89
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 bigtrevdogg said:
that is straight stupidity. you know the hells angels k!ll, run drugs and cause havoc just like the crips and the bloods. no matter what the original plan was at the beginning of why they were formed, it is what they evolved to NOW. so no matter how you try to sugarcoat the Hells Angels, they are still k!llers, convicts and drug dealers. you have got to be the most simple minded person here on boxden to come with some bullsh*t response like that. words can't describe how ignorant and foolish that response was. then you gonna start of like you are schooling someone. :rofl. in my opinion all gangs are a waste. i was just turning your argument against you. please, know what you are spewing before you type or speak. you came off looking like an idiot and complete racist. i never made one racist comment towards you.
I didn't say they don't do that stuff... I was referring to WHY they were formed because the "White man is Evil" according to you.. I simply stated facts... the White gang was formed to show love to motorcycles and to hang out together, the Black gang was formed to rob and f!ght (potentially k!lling and hurting) their own people... so now why again are white people evil? that was the point of my statement...

I know the hells angels are bad people so are the KKK and I don't support them or like them just because they are white like myself doesn't mean I support them idiots... but I don't go around saying Everyone black person is evil and a f**king ignorant ****** ( and that word is used in context, because their are ****** white people and ****** latino's...if you know the definition of the word you will know it's meaning...
 7 years ago '05        #90
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Correct, and I really don't see how someone in the military 'protects' my right to have internet access. Most people regurgitate nonsense such as that to make themselves seem WAY more important than they really are. Fact of the matter is, his uniform gives him the little bit of 'power' that he has, and he's nothing without it.
People are so simple minded. Dude, I was speaking on HISTORY. Had we laid down and did NOTHING, neither of us would've been born to enjoy this.
 7 years ago '09        #91
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
attack on pearl harbor was just the us army...the us attacked innocent people.
it was a naval base actually.

details.
 7 years ago '05        #92
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
What technologies were born due to the SPACE AGE? An age of which we'd have NEVER reached without winning that war. Had we(MILITARY) laid down and did nothing, Hitler would've ruled this world and all this s**t that we all take for granted would cease to exist.
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
attack on pearl harbor was just the us army...the us attacked innocent people.
Pearl harbor is a Navy base NOT an Army base... and the Us Attacked Hiroshima which was Japans second biggest Military base behind Tokyo... Nagasaki got hit because that's where the meetings were held when the military was hiding from tokyo for fear of not getting bombed in Tokyo... Yes Innocent people lived there and got k!lled, and that is a tragedy but it had to be done...period end of story
 7 years ago '04        #94
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 bullack86 said:
What technologies were born due to the SPACE AGE? An age of which we'd have NEVER reached without winning that war. Had we(MILITARY) laid down and did nothing, Hitler would've ruled this world and all this s**t that we all take for granted would cease to exist.

k even tho you just layed it out for them.......i bet you they stillllllllll don't get it!
 7 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 Mully805 said:
k even tho you just layed it out for them.......i bet you they stillllllllll don't get it!
They don't get it man...

The US sucks Yay Canada, f**k the Evil White People and Japan b**ches are hot...

someone close thread now...
 08-06-2010, 08:27 PM         #96
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
i hope you plan on mailing your social security checks back to the us govt when you get old.
What social security Ricky???? That s**t is about to dry up like water in the dessert.
 7 years ago '09        #97
space
space
 palogee said:
What social security Ricky???? That s**t is about to dry up like water in the dessert.
well i meant in theory.
 7 years ago '05        #98
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
I'm finished! BYE!
 08-06-2010, 08:31 PM         #99
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Pearl harbor is a Navy base NOT an Army base... and the Us Attacked Hiroshima which was Japans second biggest Military base behind Tokyo... Nagasaki got hit because that's where the meetings were held when the military was hiding from tokyo for fear of not getting bombed in Tokyo... Yes Innocent people lived there and got k!lled, and that is a tragedy but it had to be done...period end of story
You should join Al Qaeda. You'd fit in great.
 7 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 palogee said:
You should join Al Qaeda. You'd fit in great.
Nah those towels they were on their head don't allow my impeccable mohawk to show properly...plus I don't like 140 degree heat in the shade weather, i'm good on that...but i'm a realist I think it sucks innocent people died...But there was no other option...Plans A - D had all been exhausted...so Plan F. which is f**k you all had you be executed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy