Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hmmmm so now someone saying something you think is stupid means you want them to die?

awesome.
 7 years ago '09        #62
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Cut the bulls**t. That mothaf**ka said he'd k!ll a 'BILLION' Chinese off top like that's really good. I forgot, people's lives only mean something if they are American. To be completely honest, I understand why the rest of the world hates us. Because of ignorance like that dude displayed in this thread. And since it appears you're 'brothers in arm' with him, I don't expect you to see my point of view.
actually here in america, we are allowed to say whatever the f**k we want, no matter how stupid or disrespectful it is.

i dont care how stupid what he said is, i personally wouldnt want him to die because of it.

so you cut the bulls**t.

oh and im not a marine, my avy is in support of my brother, and not all marines think the same way.

you saying that IF i was a marine i wouldnt be able to see your point of view sounds ALMOST as ignorant as him.
 7 years ago '05        #63
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Ricky Towel said:
hmmmm so now someone saying something you think is stupid means you want them to die?

awesome.
First off, SEMPER FI..

Secondly, he's a hypocrite. LIKE I SAID, to save the lives of my own men, I'll k!ll 1 billion of em to save our countrymen. The sense of patriotism in this country has DIED down to merely a whisper.
 7 years ago '08        #64
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4795 4795
 Mully805 said:
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

mully805 grabs his popcorn and waits for the next post!!!!! this is just getting better!
*asks for mully805 to pass the popcorn*
 08-06-2010, 07:20 PM         #65
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
But what I say to that is that there were massive US efforts going on to end the war that were k!lling hundreds of thousands of civilians. When you look at the bomb itself and the damage it did, it is f**ked up... but if they didn't drop it, they would have k!lled a lot more people, just over a longer period of time. There's not really any 'good' outcome to the tactics being used. I look at it as hundreds of thousands at once or that and then some little by little as their towns are burned down in napalm raids and targeted food shipments.
Re-read what I wrote, I'm all for ending the war.. But think about it like this..

What if hmm.. Lil Kim is sick of US in Iraq (why would he care I'm just using him as an example)... And decides to drop a Nuke in New York, Texas, California, North Carolina, Florida, and hmm... New Jersey (cause that State sucks)... But they dont attack any Military bases or Washington.. Now we got over millions innocent tax paying civilians dead... and the Military and the U.S. government remains entact and unharmed.. See what he/me is getting at?
 7 years ago '09        #66
space
space
 bullack86 said:
First off, SEMPER FI..

Secondly, he's a hypocrite. LIKE I SAID, to save the lives of my own men, I'll k!ll 1 billion of em to save our countrymen. The sense of patriotism in this country has DIED down to merely a whisper.
im not a marine, the avy is in support of my brother until hes back on u.s. soil.
 7 years ago '04        #67
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
*steals that*

*drops bag*

[pic - click to view]

f**k
 7 years ago '05        #68
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Re-read what I wrote, I'm all for ending the war.. But think about it like this..

What if hmm.. Lil Kim is sick of US in Iraq (why would he care I'm just using him as an example)... And decides to drop a Nuke in New York, Texas, California, North Carolina, Florida, and hmm... New Jersey (cause that State sucks)... But they dont attack any Military bases or Washington.. Now we got over millions innocent tax paying civilians dead... and the Military and the U.S. government remains entact and unharmed.. See what he/me is getting at?
Kid, we were talking about WW2. It was during WAR TIME.. What you're speaking ISN'T DURING WAR TIME. Time isn't of the "essence" either. Lives of his men aren't "at risk" either.
 7 years ago '05        #69
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who cares what YOU want? Fact of the matter is, some people DO deserve to die. It might as well be someone who's ready to die for what they believe, so he's the perfect candidate. Eat a d!ck if you don't like it...
OK, you're shunning me for my patriotism, but you say that some people DESERVE TO DIE? Hmm. Who are YOU to decide who deserves to die? LOL.. HYPOCRITE.
 7 years ago '09        #70
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who cares what YOU want? Fact of the matter is, some people DO deserve to die. It might as well be someone who's ready to die for what they believe, so he's the perfect candidate. Eat a d!ck if you don't like it...
we're in here expressing our opinions right?

this is a message board right?

so im giving my f**kin opinion on whats going on in the thread.

not sure if youre familiar but thats how these message board things work. now i can eat a d!ck just for disagreeing with him deserving death?

youre a real cool cat.
 7 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I owe nothing to the United States, nor any country.
i hope you plan on mailing your social security checks back to the us govt when you get old.
 7 years ago '08        #72
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4795 4795
 ruff said:
*steals that*

*drops bag*

[pic - click to view]

f**k

Somebody grab another bag and throw it in the microwave!
 7 years ago '05        #73
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 supa mario 910 said:
regardless of this topic, some people do deserve to die. How does my saying that make me a 'hypocrite', since you decide to toss that word around so loosely?
 7 years ago '05        #74
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Sure, as long as they pay me back for the thousands of dollars they've r*ped from my pockets through taxes over the years.
Hey, tough guy. Where was that money printed and manufactored? What country was the jobs that you'd worked for reside? lol..
 7 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Oh, I'm familiar with how message boards work, and that's why i decided to type what I was feeling at the time. If you don't like it, see the last line of my last post to you.
or instead of deciding to "eat a d!ck" as you so eloquently put it, ill just express my feelings about what you wrote.

certainly couldnt for the life put the words together as gracefully as you did.
 7 years ago '04        #76
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 bigtrevdogg said:
if your not part of that elitist sect, you don't own sh*t. anyway, how did this topic turn into a race war?

also, the Hells Angels is a white gang, which was established back in the 40's(way before crips and bloods). they k!ll off other rival gang members(bandidos, vagos, mongols,...etc) that happen have predominatly white members. so we black aren't the only ones inventing gangs, selling drugs and k!lling off our race, as you put it....lol. so i guess the white boys are k!lling because someone has a different logo or emblem on his back?....lol
Then if you yourself weren't a Slave then you don't deserve s**t... NO repurcussions, no money no nothing....you aren't owed anything...

and lmao at your stupidity... Again someone else speaking off at the mouth

let's look and see WHY each gang was formed shall we... sit down people Class is in session...

The crips (a MOSTLY black gang facts are facts) was founded when Stanley "Tookie" Williams met Raymond Lee Washington in 1969, and the two decided to unite their local gang members from the west and east sides of South Central Los Angeles in order to battle neighboring street gangs. so in other words they were formed for the sole purpose of Robbing, stealing and murdering a fellow black man for money drugs or wahtever...

The Hells Angels were originally formed in 1948 in Fontana, California.[2] through an amalgamation of former members from different motorcycle clubs, such as The Pissed Off Bastards of Bloomington. The name "Hells Angels" was believed to have been inspired by the common historical use, in both World War I and World War II, to name squadrons or other f!ghting groups by a fierce, death-defying name

how to "GET" into the gangs...

Hells Angels - The full requirements to become a Hells Angel are the following: candidates must be male, have a valid driver's license, have a working motorcycle and cannot be a child molester or have applied to become a police officer or prison guard.

Crips - Noone knows for sure but people say you have to "Kill" someone, or "Rob" people, and gang r*pe a girl or get "fought" in but those that are in it Never say, and those that aren't in it don't know...

so yeah I'd rather be a white person who forms a gang that wasn't formed for bad intentions... but that's just me being an Evil white person
 7 years ago '04        #77
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I owe nothing to the United States, nor any country.
dude you are totally making yourself look like a jack a.ss! straight up! and a hypocrite! no joke! i know you don't care what i have to say but i couldn't help it...your mad cuz of all the innocent people that died, but werent the people in pearl harbor innocent? i mean it's not like war was announced and everybody knew about it...it's not like they said ok USA vs JAP ready...f!ght! other then that your mad cuz innocent people died...but your over here saying for this dude to please go to iraq for he could die, and how damn sucks that other dude made it back alive...? wth is that all about? your an american? 4reals? maybe you need to gtfo then? just sayin, you hate on us sooo much wth are you doing here? you owe nothing to america? every breath you take is thanks to america you dip sh*t! go move to mexico and see how that goes for ya! or africa...you get the point. you son are a idiot!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:

[pic - click to view]

easiest way to get out of a losing argument.
 7 years ago '05        #79
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So because I was born in this country and worked here, I'm supposed to have some sort of blind allegiance to it as if it's God Almighty himself? You're an idiot..
Answer my question, man.
 08-06-2010, 07:41 PM         #80
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mully805 said:
dude you are totally making yourself look like a jack a.ss! straight up! and a hypocrite! no joke! i know you don't care what i have to say but i couldn't help it...your mad cuz of all the innocent people that died, but werent the people in pearl harbor innocent? i mean it's not like war was announced and everybody knew about it...it's not like they said ok USA vs JAP ready...f!ght! other then that your mad cuz innocent people died...but your over here saying for this dude to please go to iraq for he could die, and how damn sucks that other dude made it back alive...? wth is that all about? your an american? 4reals? maybe you need to gtfo then? just sayin, you hate on us sooo much wth are you doing here? you owe nothing to america? every breath you take is thanks to america you dip sh*t! go move to mexico and see how that goes for ya! or africa...you get the point. you son are a idiot!!!!
Explain how anybody in the military is innocent? And I have a cousin in the Army, a uncle that was a Marine, and my cousin is currently in the NAVY. They all know they can be k!lled at any time and its a peace they made, how do you equate that with people who are just living in a country who is being used as a war zone??? Your logic is flawed... I'm innocent, my cousin is military, if anybody is going to die God Forbid, it should be her, and not me, she signed up to f!ght for this country not me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy