Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 Supa Mario 910 said:
A normal attack, but an atomic bomb is obviously overkill.
a normal attack? wtf? are you serious? wait...are you gay? your gay...ohh ok your gay! i knew it! that explains everything! f'n f*g! wooooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-06-2010, 06:27 PM         #42
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

We were at war. Don't forget about Pearl Harbor.
I remember that the Japanese actually went after military like men, not Honolulu like cowards

murd410 said:
Yeah but the attack on pearl harbor was a f**king piece of beautiful history stfu clown
Military against military. What's your point?

Da Ill One said:
racist prick...f**k you
LOL!!!!! Why am I racist? Because white people are who flew the plane, that dropped the bomb? I mean damn, on WSHH it's majority black people doing ignorant s**t. I don't call them racist for showing truth. Real is real. White people are f**ked up in and out. You see absolutely nothing wrong with dropping that kind of weaponry on women and kids. And all of this "It's war" s**t makes me realize that you white folks are no different than the Japanese, Nazi's or Stalin's Russia. You are all the same and pretty much look alike.

ra1n said:
Research history. These "evil" white people actually saved more people from dying at the hands of the Japanese. Look up what the Japanese did during WW2. (invasion of Philippines [Bataan death March]/China [Nanking Massacre] /Pearl Harbor/killed many American pows, etc.) Thank the "evil" white man for ending the war.
I thank the "Evil" white man for bringing in Nucear weaponry. I mean let's be honest. Its why the world is so dafe and secure. I don't knoiw why I thought white people are bad. LOL!!! You f**kin clown. Whites don't give a flying f**k about none of those people over there. The countries you named were just pawns in white supremacy. The only thing I thank the white man for is bringing the world to an end.

hockeythug said:
Only two responses in and a race comment is made.

O wait. This dude just makes racist comments all day on here.
Like I said.... How is it racist when its the truth. It was a white man flying the plane, white man that gave the order, white people that created it, and white people that think there is nothing wrong with it. So the fact that the truth makes me a racist lets me know you would rather live a lie. Phony mofo.

DUGGEY said:
Hey...I have an idea. How about, you shut the f**k up with that s**t. idiot. Thanks.
How about you show me one NON-WHITE person that was involved in the atomic bombing and then I will do just that.

All of you that think this is cool are the main ones scared of North Korea and every other non-white nation that dares to arm themselves as you do. A bunch of f**kin evil minded devils that lack the ability to be human.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,893 | Props total: 18477 18477
f**k It Warheads On Foreheads...IYAOYAS!!!
 7 years ago '07        #44
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Something a lot of people don't read/hear about was the firebombing of Tokyo and other Japanese cities. Curtis Lemay was in charge and said f**k it... he went on record as saying that if k!lling a ton of people shortened the war by just one day, it is worth it.

The amount of napalm being used on cities and the fact that houses in Japan back then were highly flammable, its estimated that a half million people would have died if that sort of bombing continued.

A lot of people look at a nuclear weapon being used and casualties, but looking at what was going on already and the toll it was taking kinda puts a different perspective on things, at least for me.

I personally hate that the second (bigger) bomb was dropped three days later. If you decide to use the first one, fine, bring a fast end to the war. But damn, let them fully a.ssess damage and let it sink in that a whole city was destroyed and the need to surrender, before you go using a second bomb.
 7 years ago '04        #45
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 733 733
Just so people understand this, the Japanese civilians in these cities are partially to blame. I did a whole research paper on the atomic bomb. I don't feel like getting into a whole lot cause this is boxden but I'll just copy and paste something to help put at least one thing in perspective for people....

The morning of August 6th was not too different from many other days in Hiroshima as tunnels and shelters were unoccupied as citizens had grown accustomed to air raid sirens and only stayed in houses with minimal protection or wandered aimlessly outside with no protection. The alert sounded at 7:00 A.M. and a clearing was called at 7:30 A.M. The bomb was dropped at 8:09 A.M. to an unsuspecting city who were not at all ready for what was about to hit them. At the time 6,000 children were outside in harm’s way clearing ground for fire breaks.

To set the stage for Nagasaki’s destruction, an alert sound rang at 7:50 A.M. only for it to be canceled just a few minutes later. The atomic bomb would be dropped on the people of Nagasaki just minutes after 11:00 A.M. Much like the civilians in Hiroshima, the Japanese people in Nagasaki were used to the air raid sirens. In Nagasaki there was a bunker built that could hold up to 70,000 people in the event of bombings, on August 9th when the atomic bomb hit, only 400 people were in the bunker. Because of this unwillingness to take the most precautionary measures, the death toll and injury reports were even more inflated.

Sorry if its long but many people do not know that if the Japanese would have stuck to what they were taught in their emergency drills and to stay in the bunkers, even with the Americans dropping this bomb many people would not have died like they did. Also some of these comments about long lasting radiation are wrong, the only children affected were ones inside the womb during the time the bombs were dropped.
 7 years ago '07        #46
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
& to add to my post, other less direct methods like 'Operation Starvation" were underway to mine Japan's waterways and disrupt food distribution. That, and the massive bombing campaigns that were already going on and k!lling a ton of civilians leads me to believe that without the use of the atomic bomb, a lot more people would have died.

Plus, the use of nuclear weapons in WWII is the reason they have NEVER been used in combat ever since. World leaders look back at the destruction and as much as they build up nuclear arsenals, no one wants to ever use nukes again. If the bombs were not dropped on Japan, they probably would have been used in Korea, or Vietnam, or etc etc
But that's just my opinion, and I think its also something that gets lost in the debate over the Japan bombings.
 7 years ago '04        #47
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 Storchaveli said:

We were at war. Don't forget about Pearl Harbor.
the Japanese were about to surrender, so there was no need to drop the bomb. it was only done to scare other foes who didn't have nuclear bombs at the time......
 7 years ago '09        #48
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
another factor in ending the war quickly with the bomb is keeping the soviets from being involved in post-war japan.
 08-06-2010, 06:49 PM         #49
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Typical Boxden not to understand what the man is saying.... Your all claiming the nuclear bomb saved Millions of lives, the man is not saying that the attack wasn't needed.. He is saying it was disgusting because the attack was on INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR. He is basically saying if the Atomic bomb was dropped on lets say Japans military base, then it would have been A-OK... You hear yourselves talking about the Japs k!lling innocent babies and what not, but the US did the same, and only because we were 1 step ahead of the Japs back then they didnt retaliate with Nuclear bombs. All Supa Mario is saying is that the bomb was dropped on the wrong people.. Military - OK, Innocent civilians - BAD.. Get it?
 7 years ago '05        #50
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Ricky Towel said:
another factor in ending the war quickly with the bomb is keeping the soviets from being involved in post-war japan.
That's one of the things I was made to understand. Germany was already finished and Russia was on its way. We dropped that s**t to end the war before Russia could take part in the action and have a part in the post-war happenings
 7 years ago '07        #51
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
^this

The Allies knew the war was in its last stages, it was just a matter of how log it would take to get them to surrender. Post-war plans were already in the works and US knew USSR wanted a slice of post-war Japan/Japanese empire.
 7 years ago '04        #52
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 palogee said:
LOL!!!!! Why am I racist? Because white people are who flew the plane, that dropped the bomb? I mean damn, on WSHH it's majority black people doing ignorant s**t. I don't call them racist for showing truth. Real is real. White people are f**ked up in and out. You see absolutely nothing wrong with dropping that kind of weaponry on women and kids. And all of this "It's war" s**t makes me realize that you white folks are no different than the Japanese, Nazi's or Stalin's Russia. You are all the same and pretty much look alike.
so then I'll just go ahead and generalize that all you blacks are the same...not only do you Invent Gangs but you k!ll each other for wearing a certain color or walking on your block that you don't even own...yes that's right us white men own that block you "Brothers" walk on...
 7 years ago '04        #53
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 733 733
One man helped spread the plans of the atomic bomb, he was a Russian spy. He sat in on the Manhattan Project, brought the information to Russia so they could start building the bomb. From there he disagreed with certain things of the Russian government and defected to work for China. He conveniently brought plans with him there as well so they could have weaponry technology. After that it is a little cloudy for me to remember but someone from France and England got a hold of this from the same guy. The rest of these countries then were leaked it in some form or another but it really was one Russian spy. It was on the history channel called "The Story of the Atomic bomb" I believe. Great show though very informative and crazy how one man helped f**k s**t up worldwide lol
 7 years ago '09        #54
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Da Ill One said:
how you figure? Learn history before you talk s**t...if we didn't drop that bomb the war would've went on for another couple years (FACT) and so many more people would've been k!lled due to the war this ended the war saved far more lives then it k!lled
then lets all just k!ll ourselves, saves more than it takes
 7 years ago '07        #55
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Typical Boxden not to understand what the man is saying.... Your all claiming the nuclear bomb saved Millions of lives, the man is not saying that the attack wasn't needed.. He is saying it was disgusting because the attack was on INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR. He is basically saying if the Atomic bomb was dropped on lets say Japans military base, then it would have been A-OK... You hear yourselves talking about the Japs k!lling innocent babies and what not, but the US did the same, and only because we were 1 step ahead of the Japs back then they didnt retaliate with Nuclear bombs. All Supa Mario is saying is that the bomb was dropped on the wrong people.. Military - OK, Innocent civilians - BAD.. Get it?
But what I say to that is that there were massive US efforts going on to end the war that were k!lling hundreds of thousands of civilians. When you look at the bomb itself and the damage it did, it is f**ked up... but if they didn't drop it, they would have k!lled a lot more people, just over a longer period of time. There's not really any 'good' outcome to the tactics being used. I look at it as hundreds of thousands at once or that and then some little by little as their towns are burned down in napalm raids and targeted food shipments.
 7 years ago '05        #56
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This comment is as stupid as it is false. How in the f**k can you predict how many people (on America's side) would have died if the war continued? Please break that down for me because as of right now, I'm filing under the bulls**t column. Also, there is a huge difference between soldiers being k!lled and INNOCENT CIVILIANS who do not control what their government does. Hopefully a foreign nation decides to drop a bomb on your house only due to the fact that our country is at war with them.
MAN THE f**k UP pus*y! You're so worried about to Japanese motherf**kers, but WTF about US!? I HATE these SOFT, pus*y, b**ch a.ss f**kHEADS that SWEAR up and down that they know some s**t. Get your head out of the sky, man. k!ll THEM or GET k!llED. I'll k!ll 1 billion CHINESE before letting ONE AMERICAN get murdered. GTFOH! SMH@THE HIPPIES.. I NOTICE that YOU and many others waste NO TIME in DEFENDING the enemies of the UNITED STATES past or present. If you hate AMERICA, GTFOH! Leave! f**k...

P.S. Lemme guess, you watched some YOUTUBE video by ALEX JONES or someone similar.

AND WTF DOES COLOR HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?
 7 years ago '04        #57
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
so then I'll just go ahead and generalize that all you blacks are the same...not only do you Invent Gangs but you k!ll each other for wearing a certain color or walking on your block that you don't even own...yes that's right us white men own that block you "Brothers" walk on...
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

mully805 grabs his popcorn and waits for the next post!!!!! this is just getting better!
 7 years ago '04        #58
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 Da Ill One said:
if your not part of that elitist sect, you don't own sh*t. anyway, how did this topic turn into a race war?

also, the Hells Angels is a white gang, which was established back in the 40's(way before crips and bloods). they k!ll off other rival gang members(bandidos, vagos, mongols,...etc) that happen to have predominatly white members. so we black aren't the only ones inventing gangs, selling drugs and k!lling off our race, as you put it....lol. so i guess the white boys are k!llingm each other because someone has a different logo or emblem on his back?....lol

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 08-06-2010 at 07:20 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #59
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2323 2323
it was war and this was the quickest easiest way to end it. I dont condone war but when its happening at the scale it was in WWII, the country with the biggest most powerful weapons is going to win when they use them and thats exactly what the US did. Civilians or soldiers either way people were k!lled.
 7 years ago '05        #60
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Supa Mario 910 said:
PLEASE tell me you're deploying to Iraq or Afghanistan sometime in the near future. Idiots like you need to be removed from the gene pool.
Already was deployed and made it back ALIVE. FAIL..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy