Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
It was only done to end the war as swiftly as possible. The US didn't attack major landmarks in Kyoto or Tokyo, just dropped a nuke to get the Japs to surrender. That's it.
 7 years ago '05        #22
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #23
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Supa Mario 910 said:
No, enlighten me.
Ah, I see. It's, arguably the most nefarious covert Task Force in the modern world. Take a gander here:

After reading a good chunk, do your perceptions change, on whether the US was justified in ending the war they did, or that the US would rather not risk a land invasion. If Japan was willing to commit these atrocities on their own citizens, you'd have to worry about what they'd try to do against invading enemies on their homelands.
 7 years ago '04        #24
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This comment is as stupid as it is false. How in the f**k can you predict how many people (on America's side) would have died if the war continued? Please break that down for me because as of right now, I'm filing under the bulls**t column. Also, there is a huge difference between soldiers being k!lled and INNOCENT CIVILIANS who do not control what their government does. Hopefully a foreign nation decides to drop a bomb on your house only due to the fact that our country is at war with them.
I didn't say I could predict how many would be k!lled, I said there would've been alot more people k!lled had the war continued on... and how is my learn history comment stupid and false? you do know that the "History" you learned in your High School isn't the truth right? well not all of it is false but most of it is propoganda...they don't teach real history in schools because they are afraid it would teach people how to be better at doing the f**ked up s**t the world does... and the Japanese soldiers were kidnapping and torturing innocent civilians and throwing babies out of windows of houses and beating people for the f**k of it... so yes LEARN your history before you criticize one nation for having the balls to put a stop to the s**t...oh and Hitler k!lling hundred of thousands of innocent Jews and non "Pures" was ok, but you know dropping the bomb on Japan stopped all that s**t...so yes actions justified... Innocent civilians died yes and that sucks, but there were over 2 million innocent Jews who died too as a result of WW II...

you probably are against God then too right? because you know he k!lled a couple hundred thousand people during the plagues, but then again your probably an atheist right?
 7 years ago '04        #25
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
[QUOTE=Da Ill One;16631225]I didn't say I could predict how many would be k!lled, I said there would've been alot more people k!lled had the war continued on... and how is my learn history comment stupid and false? you do know that the "History" you learned in your High School isn't the truth right? well not all of it is false but most of it is propoganda...they don't teach real history in schools because they are afraid it would teach people how to be better at doing the f**ked up s**t the world does... and the Japanese soldiers were kidnapping and torturing innocent civilians and throwing babies out of windows of houses and beating people for the f**k of it... so yes LEARN your history before you criticize one nation for having the balls to put a stop to the s**t...oh and Hitler k!lling hundred of thousands of innocent Jews and non "Pures" was ok, but you know dropping the bomb on Japan stopped all that s**t...so yes actions justified... Innocent civilians died yes and that sucks, but there were over 2 million innocent Jews who died too as a result of WW II...

you probably are against God then too right? because you know he k!lled a couple hundred thousand people during the plagues, but then again your probably an atheist right?[/QUOTE

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #26
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
Supa Mario is ignorant as f**k. War was way different back then. If we would have invaded a lot more people would have died. Shoot first ask questions later is how it went back then. The technology wasn't like it is now.
 7 years ago '09        #27
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 1099 1099
Old man serious about his work!!!!
 08-06-2010, 05:48 PM         #28
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They only bombed Japan and was the hardest on it because it was a non-European controlled nation.
 7 years ago '04        #29
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,865 | Props total: 1054 1054
 palogee said:
Killing that many women and children was easy. f**kin white people.
Japan had already surrendered a week before they got nuked, Uncle Sam just played it off like they didn't get the message (which they did). They dropped the bomb to scare Russia because after they took Berlin they were strong enough to continue their campaign and take the rest of Europe.

Oh yeah white people are evil....
 08-06-2010, 05:51 PM         #30
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This comment is as stupid as it is false. How in the f**k can you predict how many people (on America's side) would have died if the war continued? Please break that down for me because as of right now, I'm filing under the bulls**t column. Also, there is a huge difference between soldiers being k!lled and INNOCENT CIVILIANS who do not control what their government does. Hopefully a foreign nation decides to drop a bomb on your house only due to the fact that our country is at war with them.
a war on that large of scale would have definitely cost more lives than the bomb

and i'm usually the first person you see questioning government motives
 7 years ago '05        #31
jaedot 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,792 | Props total: 4259 4259
Good s**t props
 7 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 R Dot said:
Japan had already surrendered a week before they got nuked, Uncle Sam just played it off like they didn't get the message (which they did). They dropped the bomb to scare Russia because after they took Berlin they were strong enough to continue their campaign and take the rest of Europe.

Japan didnt officially surrender...their leader at the time said they should...but the "Vp" and everyone else in his cabinet were talking about ignoring the treaty and attacking again... So we called their bluff and took two towns off the globe...
 7 years ago '06        #33
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
They only bombed Japan and was the hardest on it because it was a non-European controlled nation.
If I remember correctly at the time. Japan was the only country still f!ghting. Germany and Italy had already surrendered. The US even gave them a chance to surrender before they dropped the bombs but, they refused.
 7 years ago '09        #34
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 888 888
 palogee said:
Killing that many women and children was easy. f**kin white people.
Hey...I have an idea. How about, you shut the f**k up with that s**t. idiot. Thanks.
 7 years ago '08        #35
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4817 4817
 R Dot said:

You sure about that?

Despite the bombing of Hiroshima, the Soviet declaration of war, and growing worry about domestic instability, the Japanese cabinet (whose decisions required unanimity) could not form a consensus to accept the Potsdam Declaration. Members of the Supreme War Council—“the Big Six”[46]—wanted the reply to Potsdam to include at least four conditions (e.g., no occupation, voluntary disarmament); they were willing to f!ght to the finish.

7 years ago '08        #36
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
both parts were wrong...
 7 years ago '09        #37
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm ignorant, yet you're justifying k!lling innocent women and children against a relatively small number of soldiers dying WHILE ON A MILITARY BASE. Yeah, I'm real 'ignorant'...
Japan's Second Army Headquarters was in Hiroshima
 7 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 DrizzyJT said:
Japan's Second Army Headquarters was in Hiroshima
Hmm yet another reason why people should LEARN history before speaking...you sir are a bright man.. I wish more people would "read & learn" history before talking about it...
 7 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
If you can't predict how many would be k!lled, then you can't say the numbers would be higher. Common sense, use it...

I was referring to your comment as a whole. The highlighted part was what I laughed at.

Blah, blah, blah...

None of that justifies the 'Good Ol' US of A murdering civilians. I guess that puts them in the same space as the Japanese soldiers right?

None of this really applies to the conversation. Stay on topic....
It is on topic you said INNOCENT people...i'm saying Hitler k!lled innocent people aKa Civilians, and so did God... which you are condemning the USA of doing... we just stopped it from happening more...
 7 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
A normal attack, but an atomic bomb is obviously overkill.
ok I'll give you that...what the USA did was Overkill I give you that... but the k!lling of innocent civilians was something that couldn't be avoided... even with a regular bomb there would have been civilians k!lled hell there were 57 civilians k!lled in Pearl Harbor attacks... that's unavoidable... but point is we wanted the war to end.. so we made sure it ended...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago