Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2010, 12:52 AM         #201
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should have just left there massacres unchecked. white people gotta be involved in everything. let them f**king k!ll and r*pe everyone f**k it.
 7 years ago '06        #202
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
 DEscalade said:
Am I the only one who saw this? LMAO. :dancingcool:
 08-10-2010, 09:06 AM         #203
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think american military should have been tried for war crimes on this one.

And u always got people trying to justify our attrocities. Like we give a f**k about your filipino babies being slaughtered or jews being burned alive. We didn't give a flying f**k until we got attacked. And then we are labelled heroes for murdering 6 figures worth of innocent people. Wtf is wrong with u people.
 7 years ago '05        #204
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
^The f**k's wrong with you, son? You got flies f**king as an AVY.
 08-10-2010, 11:20 AM         #205
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funniest post of the year.

bullack86 said:
Look people, I've gotten bored with debating with people whom hadn't a TRUE BIT OF EVIDENCE beneath them. Believe me when I say this, there was more players beyond Hitler and Japan at the end of this war. Without using this bomb, a technology that was 3 days close to readiness would've been used on this world BEYOND your wildest imaginations. Yes, there was something being worked on that OVER-SHADOWED the "Atomic bomb". It is one of the greatest secrets in the history of man behind the "QUESTION" of Other "lifeforms" in the Universe. Let's just say that this secret Japanese-German venture was worth a few million lives to save a billion. Let that simmer and begin your TRUE RESEARCH. Be ready to pay for information. Remember, DEEP, SHADOWED secrets are NOT free.. No VIDEOS from Alex Jones, Peter Pan, Jimmy Crack Corn or anyone. ONLY TRUE INFORMATION and once this information is acquired, be ready to sign confidentiality documents and also be ready to not EVER have any physical evidence with you. Complexities make the world go round.

So, continue to believe that you know what has happened in the past. I guarantee that you don't know s**t, lol..

P.S. Whatever happened to that secret project? :) :mj2: Uncle Sam's Garage.

Anti-Americans and Hippies.. of the U.S. OF A. It's not hard to leave a place that you aren't happy with. Just GTFO..

*OFFICIALLY FINISHED*
 7 years ago '04        #206
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
There's a lot of people in here reciting their high school U.S. history books.

Since when is the k!lling of 300,000 civilians justifiable? Because the propaganda machine told you that it would save millions of lives? As if that's even at all measurable....That same propaganda machine lied to us about the Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, Iraq and countless other things to get support for bogus military actions. Let's not forget the over exaggerated Communist "threat" and the lies we're being told daily about the "threat" we face from Iran.

Some of you f**ks have got your "Red White and Blue, f**k Yeah!" t-shirts on too tight. I must have forget that when we k!ll innocent people, it's for the good of the world. When others do it, they're terrorists that need to be stopped.

Last edited by JBeezy; 08-10-2010 at 08:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #207
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 bullack86 said:
Look people, I've gotten bored with debating with people whom hadn't a TRUE BIT OF EVIDENCE beneath them. Believe me when I say this, there was more players beyond Hitler and Japan at the end of this war. Without using this bomb, a technology that was 3 days close to readiness would've been used on this world BEYOND your wildest imaginations. Yes, there was something being worked on that OVER-SHADOWED the "Atomic bomb". It is one of the greatest secrets in the history of man behind the "QUESTION" of Other "lifeforms" in the Universe. Let's just say that this secret Japanese-German venture was worth a few million lives to save a billion. Let that simmer and begin your TRUE RESEARCH. Be ready to pay for information. Remember, DEEP, SHADOWED secrets are NOT free.. No VIDEOS from Alex Jones, Peter Pan, Jimmy Crack Corn or anyone. ONLY TRUE INFORMATION and once this information is acquired, be ready to sign confidentiality documents and also be ready to not EVER have any physical evidence with you. Complexities make the world go round.

So, continue to believe that you know what has happened in the past. I guarantee that you don't know s**t, lol..

P.S. Whatever happened to that secret project? :) :mj2: Uncle Sam's Garage.

Anti-Americans and Hippies.. of the U.S. OF A. It's not hard to leave a place that you aren't happy with. Just GTFO..

*OFFICIALLY FINISHED*
we do have the evident that support the claim that you're a racist psychopath. maybe you're not there yet, but within years, you will be one of them crazy ex army motherfukkers that start k!lling Asians,Mexicans, and other minorities for sport.
 7 years ago '05        #208
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Racist? Lol. Nah. You didn't comprende correctly, son.
 7 years ago '06        #209
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 omglolwtfbbq said:
But what I say to that is that there were massive US efforts going on to end the war that were k!lling hundreds of thousands of civilians. When you look at the bomb itself and the damage it did, it is f**ked up... but if they didn't drop it, they would have k!lled a lot more people, just over a longer period of time. There's not really any 'good' outcome to the tactics being used. I look at it as hundreds of thousands at once or that and then some little by little as their towns are burned down in napalm raids and targeted food shipments.
^^ This
 7 years ago '06        #210
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 palogee said:
What social security Ricky???? That s**t is about to dry up like water in the dessert.

Hell yea....I always put water on my desserts :mj2:
 7 years ago '06        #211
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Than take your Non American loving a.ss to Canada and learn to speak French ehh..

I love how the people bashing the US (which NOONE said is perfect) the most live here and work here and make money here...go to Mexico they don't bother people there or dip their "fangs" into other countries and tell me how you're life is...or move to Canada and hurt yourself then come tell me how you miss the Hospital's in the USA...or Better yet move to Germany and tell me how you miss the USA because of how it's different over there... Stop bashing the US because it's the "Cool" thing to do...support your country or move the f**k out
Straight out TRUTH right here ^^

If you hate the US so f**king much, please GTFO
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy