Aug 6 - Last Hiroshima bomber: "I'd do it again"( 65th anniversary of the US bombing of Hiroshima)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Da Ill One said:
I'd k!ll someone who never had anything to do with anything if i meant there was a possibility of them hurting my family...
you wouldn't k!ll anyone, you little pus*y a.ss b**ch

you'd be too busy k!lling people online in your virtual world.. don't get games confused with real life, you homo a.ss video game addict
 7 years ago '04        #182
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Prodigy said:
you wouldn't k!ll anyone, you little pus*y a.ss b**ch

you'd be too busy k!lling people online in your virtual world.. don't get games confused with real life, you homo a.ss video game addict

You don't know what I would or won't do...and why because I play Video Games does that make me a homo or a little pus*y a.ss b**ch? please explain this logic to me...or you can just go ahead and be one of the black uneducated racist f**ks that make of the majority of Boxden...
 08-07-2010, 12:32 PM         #183
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You clearly canot read. Nowhere did I say they weren't working on it I said they did not have the bomb when we dropped it on them. And provide some facts on the japanese being close to having a miltarized nuclear weapon. I will wait. Also I didn't read the rest of ur post. After the first few senetences I decided not to waste my time. You clearly aren't that bright and believe everything ur 11th grade history teacher told u.

Da Ill One said:
you're an idiot please shut up...Japan was working on a nuclear weapons before we dropped the bombs which led to their surrender and the demilitarilization of Japan which means they didn't have the resources to make a bomb after we dropped it... so if we didn't make it first and drop it Japan along with Germany, Russia, and China were all actively working on and building the bomb so they could drop it first... the US got it made first and we dropped it so they didn't drop one on us...and No matter waht you say or want to try to call me...

I along with i'm sure almost 95% of the sane free world would rather "drop the bomb then have it dropped on us" if you would rather sit back and watch s**t happen and play "we shouldn't have k!lled innocent people" then be my guest but I like to be more active in making sure I or my family don't get f**ked up...

I'd k!ll someone who never had anything to do with anything if i meant there was a possibility of them hurting my family... The Japanese were willing to drop the bomb on us if they developed it first...but thanks largely in part to Dr. Oppenheimer and Einstein (who we stole from Germany) we developed it first...

they bluffed we didn't... GO USA
 7 years ago '04        #184
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Da Ill One said:
You don't know what I would or won't do...and why because I play Video Games does that make me a homo or a little pus*y a.ss b**ch? please explain this logic to me...or you can just go ahead and be one of the black uneducated racist f**ks that make of the majority of Boxden...
there's a difference between playing video games and video games being the nucleus of your life

anyways, you're a pus*y because you're brainwashed and believe everything that the media feeds you. you're probably the type that thinks the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are justified... s**t is sad
 7 years ago '05        #185
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 JoeyTheGod said:
You clearly canot read. Nowhere did I say they weren't working on it I said they did not have the bomb when we dropped it on them. And provide some facts on the japanese being close to having a miltarized nuclear weapon. I will wait. Also I didn't read the rest of ur post. After the first few senetences I decided not to waste my time. You clearly aren't that bright and believe everything ur 11th grade history teacher told u.
This looks like it was written by a 13 year old.
 08-07-2010, 12:35 PM         #186
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So ill one I guess u find 9/11 an acceptable act. Their logic is the same as ur retarded logic. I wonder if ud have the same feelings if ur family members we'ree innocent casualties of war.
 7 years ago '05        #187
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
So... what I'm getting from the back & forth of this thread is this:

The ends justifies the means even if the ends itself directly contradicts the point of the means.

At war, I suppose, collateral damage is expected, it's taken into account. And, that's understandable, because at some point, it is unavoidable. But, I will NOT accept that nuking Hiroshima is what needed to be done. It was careless, crass, and showed complete and total disregard for human life. That's just the way it is. And, anyone else telling themselves different is delusional.

And, the fanatical patriotism and racism on both sides is really concerning here. I love my country, and I love the US and the freedom it has offered me. But, I will not gloss over our dark past. In fact, the more patriotic thing to do is acknowledge those mistakes, and work to make sure that we as a nation do not repeat it.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 08-07-2010 at 01:18 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #188
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
Excellent watch and f**k anyone that turns this into some f**k white people s**t. I'm black and he acted in the best interest of OUR nation. The way he explained it gives me a new admiration for not only the team that dropped it, but for the people that made the decision to do it. You're a silly maf**ka if you comment on this without actually watching the video first.
 08-07-2010, 01:18 PM         #189
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I am typing on a broke bb and can't see what I'm typing. I'm sure anyone with half a brain can get the jist of my post tho.

JaiMega said:
This looks like it was written by a 13 year old.
 7 years ago '04        #190
space
space
 Prodigy said:
there's a difference between playing video games and video games being the nucleus of your life

anyways, you're a pus*y because you're brainwashed and believe everything that the media feeds you. you're probably the type that thinks the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are justified... s**t is sad
I don't watch TV and I don't believe what the media feeds me...if I did that I'd think like you and think that the US and White people all suck and we should all go to hell and die...I don't think like that I think with common sense...and NO I don't think the war on Iraq/AFghanistan are justified I dont' think we should be f!ghting over Oil, and I don't think we should have put our noses where they don't belong in another countries issues without dealing with our own issues first... I never said I agreed with those War or any war...I just agree that the bomb should have dropped

JoeyTheGod said:
So ill one I guess u find 9/11 an acceptable act. Their logic is the same as ur retarded logic. I wonder if ud have the same feelings if ur family members we'ree innocent casualties of war.
No 9/11 isn't acceptable...since we don't even know for sure who caused it...if it was Al Queda (sp?) or whoever then I think we should go kick their f**king a.sses...if our government did it that's not right either we shouldn't be k!lling our own people just so we can declare a false war and go f!ght for oil...definately not right and I do have family members who were innocent casualties of war...My Grandfather's Brother was in Japan for school when the bomb hit Hiroshoma...he burned to death instantly in the 7,000 degree heat...did that suck? Yes it sucks knowing I would never get to meet him... No I didn't know him obviously but he was still an innocent person wasn't in the armed forces, was just in school...and I STILL think we were justified in dropping the bomb even at the expense of losing my Grandfather's brother in the aftermath... I lost my brother and two very close friends of mine in the 9/11 attacks, they were all innocent people...and whoever did the 9/11 attacks struck first...the US didn't (providing the US didn't do the attacks themselves, as I don't know what to believe about it)

same thing the US did in WW II...does it suck? Hell yes it does that I don't have them here anymore but whoever caused it called the US's bluff at the poker game called "f**k you my country is better then you"...

so now let me ask you a question... let's say for s**ts and giggles that North Korea did the 9/11 attacks (remember children this is hypothetical) and the US knew it was going to happen, and they had two options... first option was to let them do it and then attack later... or do we drop an Abomb on them or bomb the hell out of them either way before they cause 9/11 to save our own people? which option would you choose?

bomb them first surely k!lling some innocent people in the process so America stays safe or let them f**k us up Innocent people included (oh wait EVERYONE in 9/11 was innocent we weren't at war then) then go attack after words in vain for our "innocent" people...

go ahead and answer that

Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-07-2010 at 01:31 PM..
 08-07-2010, 01:39 PM         #191
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off how the hell did this become a black white thing? Because I think the murder of innocents is wrong somehow I'm racist against whites?

And ill one u misunderstood what I was saying. islamic extremist claim they need to attack americas homeland as a way to free their ppl from the impersilatic westners. Basically they feel that if they don't attack america israel or whatever their homeland will be in jeporday. This is very similar to your logic of having to drop bombs on innocent civilains in order to deter japanese aggression.
 08-07-2010, 01:42 PM         #192
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When?

J.R. Hyphy said:
um, no WE are not. You might want to specify. The world was not always so inhumane. There was territorial conflict but it could be settled without guns, and technological weapons used to k!ll. There was peace and order.
 7 years ago '04        #193
DEscalade 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #194
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
First off how the hell did this become a black white thing? Because I think the murder of innocents is wrong somehow I'm racist against whites?

And ill one u misunderstood what I was saying. islamic extremist claim they need to attack americas homeland as a way to free their ppl from the impersilatic westners. Basically they feel that if they don't attack america israel or whatever their homeland will be in jeporday. This is very similar to your logic of having to drop bombs on innocent civilains in order to deter japanese aggression.
ok I see you're point...I said all along that it's horrible that as many as 200,000 people lost their lives...and i've said all along yes that sucks and I know from personal experience how their families must feel...BUT some things are unavoidable is what i'm trying to say...did we have to drop the bomb to end the war? Yes we did it would have ended either with them dropping one on us...or ALOT more people (then the amount that already died would've been k!lled during the war) innocent people die during war.s it's not pretty or a good thing to hear but it's a fact it happens...it's unavoidable, so in this instance It was unavoidable the bomb HAD to be dropped to end the war...yes it k!lled a lot of innocent people, yes it k!lled alot of military people as well...it destroyed buildings animals and even plants, nothing living survived for 5 miles of the epicenter not even bacteria, a few buildings made it because they were reinforced due to Earthquakes... so yes like I've been saying all along it sucks horribly that alot of innocent people died...but it was unavoidable for the war to end... and Japan people weren't innocent the ENTIRE country was brainwashed to f!ght to the death...they had housewives trained to use guns just in case they had to protect/save their family's honor while their husbands were f!ghting us and other nations... JAPAN themselves were throwing babies out of windows and raping and k!lling their own people who opposed to f!ght for honor and help the homeland win the war...so the bomb had to be dropped... and innocent people had to be k!lled
 08-07-2010, 01:55 PM         #195
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But u see that's wrong because even without the bomb the axis of evil wouldve folded soon. It wouldve taken longer and more soliders wouldve died but we couldve defintely won without the bombs and most historians agree. But u r entitled to your opinion personally I never find the k!lling of innocents justified.
 08-07-2010, 02:06 PM         #196
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Crackee said:
killing over a thousand military vs k!lling over 100,000 innocent civillians, plus complications from radiation in future generations. :hmm:
so it's ok to k!ll military but not civilians? civilians were f**king k!lled you ignorant prick

if i was him i would say the same f**king thing.
 08-07-2010, 02:25 PM         #197
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
and this thread has helped me strengthen my conclusion that black America (or at least the idiots on Boxden) are some of the most racist, ignorant and uneducated motherf**kers on the face of the planet...

s**t is disgusting
Your an idiot for bring race into this, cause it has nothing to do with race; except that whites tend to follow the decisions of the government blindly til it affects them.. For example that stupid b**ch on the Farenheit 9/11.. First she's pushing her son to join the army, and go k!ll those Iraq bastards, and then her son ends up dead, and then its "WHY ARE WE f!ghtING THIS WAR" b**ch ... STFU!

But back to the topic..

Your upset that blacks such as myself dont agree with the tactics used involving the Atomic bombs, that doesn't mean we don't love this country. Your too stupid to understand that just cause you dont agree with something, that doesnt mean you hate it. Even some whites have came into this post and said that the nuclear bombs were overkill, and some blacks have came in the thread and said it was necessary... So race is not the issue, and the feelings for ones country is not the issue... Just cause I hate our government doesnt mean I dont stand behind our Constitution none of the players in Government now created our constitution, they just the law of the land..
 7 years ago '04        #198
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Your an idiot for bring race into this, cause it has nothing to do with race; except that whites tend to follow the decisions of the government blindly til it affects them.. For example that stupid b**ch on the Farenheit 9/11.. First she's pushing her son to join the army, and go k!ll those Iraq bastards, and then her son ends up dead, and then its "WHY ARE WE f!ghtING THIS WAR" b**ch ... STFU!

But back to the topic..

Your upset that blacks such as myself dont agree with the tactics used involving the Atomic bombs, that doesn't mean we don't love this country. Your too stupid to understand that just cause you dont agree with something, that doesnt mean you hate it. Even some whites have came into this post and said that the nuclear bombs were overkill, and some blacks have came in the thread and said it was necessary... So race is not the issue, and the feelings for ones country is not the issue... Just cause I hate our government doesnt mean I dont stand behind our Constitution none of the players in Government now created our constitution, they just the law of the land..
Dude go bqck like pages when one of your fellow black people pulled the race card... And you quoted me without reading what I quoted which was in direct responce to someone being racist... I see no color untill someone wants to pull that card then color appears... I responded to a racist post with a sarcastic racist post of my own which I shouldnt have done...but I was heated and typed out of ignorance which I should not have done...
 7 years ago '05        #199
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Look people, I've gotten bored with debating with people whom hadn't a TRUE BIT OF EVIDENCE beneath them. Believe me when I say this, there was more players beyond Hitler and Japan at the end of this war. Without using this bomb, a technology that was 3 days close to readiness would've been used on this world BEYOND your wildest imaginations. Yes, there was something being worked on that OVER-SHADOWED the "Atomic bomb". It is one of the greatest secrets in the history of man behind the "QUESTION" of Other "lifeforms" in the Universe. Let's just say that this secret Japanese-German venture was worth a few million lives to save a billion. Let that simmer and begin your TRUE RESEARCH. Be ready to pay for information. Remember, DEEP, SHADOWED secrets are NOT free.. No VIDEOS from Alex Jones, Peter Pan, Jimmy Crack Corn or anyone. ONLY TRUE INFORMATION and once this information is acquired, be ready to sign confidentiality documents and also be ready to not EVER have any physical evidence with you. Complexities make the world go round.

So, continue to believe that you know what has happened in the past. I guarantee that you don't know s**t, lol..

P.S. Whatever happened to that secret project? :) :mj2: Uncle Sam's Garage.

Anti-Americans and Hippies.. of the U.S. OF A. It's not hard to leave a place that you aren't happy with. Just GTFO..

*OFFICIALLY FINISHED*
 7 years ago '04        #200
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy