Laurence Fishburne's Family & Friends Offer Vivid Entertainment $1 Million To Stop The Release

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 NO RELIGION said:
That $1,000,000 would have been better spent putting a hit on Montana
close thread
 7 years ago '06        #82
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
It doesn't matter how you raise/bring your child up...if the muthaf**ka decides to do pr0n that's that !! Ya'll acting like pr0n is a f**kin crime or something

@ 1 million dollars to stop the release what if she does another 1 then another 1 ? he's going to keep throwing money out there to stop it ? or did she QUIT already
 08-06-2010, 02:36 PM         #83
Tripod818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are we allowed to post links in this b**ch cuz the scene with B pumper just leaked out
 08-06-2010, 02:36 PM         #84
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
1Mil....when the tape will do more then that after it gets exposed on TMZ/50site/Enews ect

f**k this family, you should had got her before she went into it, B PUMPER will blow up to

the mainstream because of this.
man stfu, you dont know anything about that family and the relationship between laurance and his daughter. while that n*gga was out slapping tina turner you was typing on boxden. cut that out like you know this man and his family life.
 7 years ago '04        #85
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
 Bigakathebeast said:
lmao...to late.......screencaps from her scene from Phatty girls rhymes and dimes 14

i didn't link the image on the board because im not sure if we can post pr0n on these forums...so ya will have to click the link
Whoa nelly!
Ain't no Savin that ho, let it go.
 7 years ago '07        #86
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
@ n*ggas thinking that girls that do pr0n is because they didn't have good fathers

and that pic is epic
 08-06-2010, 02:39 PM         #87
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-06-2010, 02:40 PM         #88
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is in anway Lawrence fault then it is true bout u internet nigahs...
 7 years ago '06        #89
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 The N said:
Well then you're a hating a.ss b**ch, let her do her s**t and stay out of it b**ch...<something I am sure she would say to you, CHIP-D>>>>your existence on this planet, you probably an ugly b**ch compared to her, so again let her do her s**t and stay out it, go worry about that f*gs new video, NOT this new Chip video this isn't her for you b**ch.
Andddddd I'm the only dude here who saw the bold as cleverly trying to get the chick to post pics. :dancingcool:

@ the pics and f**kin @ the cowboy curtis pic.
 08-06-2010, 02:55 PM         #90
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
n*gga shuda hugged her more growing up. If u got a daughter, WORK HARDER while she is a young'n or she will be lickin b pumpers a.ss on film for all to see
at some point, you are NOT responsible for the actions of your ADULT child.

there are plenty of women with fathers that were active in their lives that tried to do good. While pr0n is extreme, its base lies with all of us who have s3x with girls the pastors daughters, or the judges niece, or whatever the case. I'm not sure what happened in that household, but all it takes is a few bad people to get into someones head...then you'll have what you have on freakbucket....
 08-06-2010, 02:56 PM         #91
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
lmao...to late.......screencaps from her scene from Phatty girls rhymes and dimes 14

i didn't link the image on the board because im not sure if we can post pr0n on these forums...so ya will have to click the link

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #92
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
I think he should have waited and go after hanah montanna and make a s3x tape with her
 7 years ago '04        #93
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921
 VerbalAssassin said:
Cowboy Curtis lost

[pic - click to view]

lol. it looks like cowboy curtis's daughter took some lessons from pee-wee
 08-06-2010, 03:00 PM         #94
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B. Pumper stays winning. :wow:
 08-06-2010, 03:01 PM         #95
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
The N's right, she's a grown woman, let hers.lut herself out.

Laurence Fishbourne make have taken an L but he was still the man in his good ol' days, this will forever be a black smear and a lesson to all fathers to raise their daughters better.

How do we we know what our daughters will do or be when they grow up. Dudes talk all that s**t about what these broads are doing. I'm sure the same people are on that pr0no s**t with their wives or girlfriends. I don't care if its with one woman or more. You are still f***ing the s**t out of someones daughter. So if it was every fathers fault their daughter is putting out and they should raise them better then you as a man WILL FAIL! If you have a daughter she will EVENTUALLY give it up to some dude or another. so leave that "it's the daddy's fault" s**t alone!
 08-06-2010, 03:05 PM         #96
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yea. Before anyone asks or say some stupid s**t, I am a man with 4 daughters of my own. AND I KNOW THEY ARE BEING RAISED "RIGHT"!!! If it were one of mine, it ain't s**t i could do about it! I just don't want to see the video! I did what I could for her so, when she grows up, the rest is up to her!
 7 years ago '04        #97
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
 NO RELIGION said:
That $1,000,000 would have been better spent putting a hit on Montana
was thinkin the same thing
 7 years ago '06        #98
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 eddieopelousas said:
Oh yea. Before anyone asks or say some stupid s**t, I am a man with 4 daughters of my own. AND I KNOW THEY ARE BEING RAISED "RIGHT"!!! If it were one of mine, it ain't s**t i could do about it! I just don't want to see the video! I did what I could for her so, when she grows up, the rest is up to her!
exactly..you can raise your child the "right" way *whatever that may be!* w/e they do when their grown is up to them!!
 08-06-2010, 03:12 PM         #99
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dunno, just don't raise your daughters to seek fame and attention.
 7 years ago '06        #100
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
s**t going by tha scene that leaked dat b**ch looks like she been ran thru anyway that pus*y awready been damaged lol how old is she?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy