Laurence Fishburne's Family & Friends Offer Vivid Entertainment $1 Million To Stop The Release

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052

quasi and The N

7 years ago '05        #42
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15791 15791
Laurence has to take the L on this one...he obviously wasn't a positive influence on his daugther life for her to act out like this.
 7 years ago '07        #43
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70224 70224
 The N said:
Well then you're a hating a.ss b**ch, let her do her s**t and stay out of it b**ch...<something I am sure she would say to you, CHIP-D>>>>your existence on this planet, you probably an ugly b**ch compared to her, so again let her do her s**t and stay out it, go worry about that f*gs new video, NOT this new Chip video this isn't her for you b**ch.
Dude, a real man wouldn't talk to any female like this. Grow some balls homie, callin her a b**ch and ugly shows ya character. . You posted in this thread far too many times to defend a female u don't know. Its not that serious if people disagree, its called opinions

No E-thuggin' (constant hating aka keyboard warriors)

And blaming lauerence for his daughter decisions is beyond stupid. U can show a horse water, but u can't make em drink it. This is her decision, whether right or wrong, she's her own person.

Last edited by Bkjj11; 08-06-2010 at 11:52 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #44
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
Larry Fish= GOAT actor.

He played such a positive father figure as Furious Styles.. You would think he would be one in real life.
 7 years ago '04        #45
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:

quasi and The N

and to think, the argument started over a rimjob
 7 years ago '07        #46
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
lmao...to late.......screencaps from her scene from Phatty girls rhymes and dimes 14

i didn't link the image on the board because im not sure if we can post pr0n on these forums...so ya will have to click the link
 7 years ago '07        #47
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70224 70224
 Bigakathebeast said:
lmao...to late.......screencaps from her scene from Phatty girls rhymes and dimes 14

i didn't link the image on the board because im not sure if we can post pr0n on these forums...so ya will have to click the link
Oh wow

Pumper unreal.

She isn't that hot, no biggie, plus them bullet wounds everywhere :jay:
 08-06-2010, 12:01 PM         #48
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea makes me wonder morpheus was around when she was younger or he just walked off on her. so im starting not to feel so bad for him now.... oh well the tape online yet? anyone seen it ?
 7 years ago '06        #49
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
chris rock was right
 7 years ago '07        #50
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
laurence lost

chippy d lost

b. pump won he got a a list actor daughter to do a pr0n

but like the geto boys said

[video - click to view]

Last edited by timdog; 08-06-2010 at 12:07 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #51
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #52
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I don't know how their family life was so speculating on that is kind of rude. There are a number of ways you have to look at this. Her reasoning sounds completely retarded to me, tho it's not like she can just come out and say I want to get paid for being the wh0ore I am. This has to be more than just wanting to get noticed for other roles and to make it into acting. That's bulls**t. She's not a 10\10 or anthing, but she's not a sea donkey either despite that sideways nose. I got no clue what their relationship was like yet it can't be any harder on Morpheus than the next guys who's wh0ore daughter got d!cked down for some bucks so I don't feel any more sorry for him than anyone else.

Perhaps there were things that their family could have done to have things different, but in the end she is a grown a.ss woman that is going to make her own decisions. Some of yall can simp and act like you don't wanna watch out of respect for Morpheus and thats fine, but personally she's just another b**ch on camera getting c*ck shoved down her throat to me now. Doesn't make me think less of Morpheus. He made his life and career successful. It's on his daughter to me how she wants to turn out in the end. I'm not gonna not look because of who she is. Every b**ch in pr0n is somebodies daughter so that excuse is gone for me. If ya normally take a look at pr0n every now and then so be it.
 7 years ago '04        #53
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 Bigakathebeast said:

Shawty got a phatty but damn thats daddys nightmare
 7 years ago '07        #54
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 ThaReapa420 said:
What a-list actor?
i edited it

i meant a a list actor daughter
 7 years ago '04        #55
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Bigakathebeast said:

[pic - click to view]

If I was you.....Id be looking for the pimples on the b00ty!
 7 years ago '04        #56
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 CTre said:
OH and its shaved..
I was waiting for this post.
 7 years ago '04        #57
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 timdog said:
i edited it

i meant a a list actor daughter
Fishburne is a A-List actor?
 08-06-2010, 12:23 PM         #58
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Laurence has to take the L on this one...he obviously wasn't a positive influence on his daugther life for her to act out like this.
You my dude but you cant say that... you dont know what kind of father he is, because the dumb b**ch said no quotes but she was doing this to get attention to boost her career, the way Kim K did... HMMM... Kim K has her step dad there whose been there whole her life and hes filthy rich, just like Larry Fish is.. so it has nothing to do with a "Father figure"... it has everything to do shes a dumb b**ch, because im pretty sure if she needed money, she could have bribed the s**t out of her dad... Simply calling him on the phone and saying "Dad send me 5 million or im going to do pr0n" and i'm pretty sure he would have obliged.. So it has nothing to do with fathers.. Notice how most Preachers daughters are PURE SMUTS, now they are growing up in a household praising God, but they'll suck a c*ck at the drop of a hat... So I doubt its the father figure, its what she thinks the "Road to fame" is..
 08-06-2010, 12:26 PM         #59
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
I'm a female you dumbass virgin. BX stay infatuated wit homos3xuals. I hope you enjoy her licking the s**t residue out of Pumpers a.ss you closet f**got.
What you arguing wit him for? Dont you understand how happy he is to have a new girlfriend and something new to jerk off too? He considers them his girlfriends.. The b**ch is wack.. No a.ss, no t*ts, ugly a.ss face.. who really wants to see this b**ch get f**ked? Not I.. But Fishburne is one of my favorite actors so Im feeling for the brother.
 7 years ago '09        #60
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
PUMPER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy