most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2010, 11:55 AM         #121
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Dude do you see how you are comparing two completely different concepts.. First you (not you but the theories) claim time travel does not alter earth it creates its own parallel universe, so how does that exactly help our civilization? If we cant go back and prevent Hitler, American Slavery, Michael Jordan (i'm a Knicks fan), etc.. Because nothing in our reality will change.. People dont believe its possible, because its not logical. Once people realized their was other land they made boats and planes so they can get their faster. Notice how they didnt try to create "TELEPORT portals" because its not logical.

Dont you think if anything before time travel, you would have to be able to teleport?? I'm no scientist but that would be the logical progression to even consider time travel...
So the only way to help our civilization is by stopping Hitler, American Slavery or Michael Jordan?

[pic - click to view]

I thought we could have gone back to learn from the lost pieces of science, natural medicine, study endangered species ... this n*gga said Michael Jordan.

08-09-2010, 01:55 PM         #122
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
So the only way to help our civilization is by stopping Hitler, American Slavery or Michael Jordan?

[pic - click to view]

I thought we could have gone back to learn from the lost pieces of science, natural medicine, study endangered species ... this n*gga said Michael Jordan.

Michael Jordan was used for sarcasm, whats wrong with you, You believe in time travel but your too dumb to grasp sarcasm? You dont need to go back in time to study natural medicine, A lot of Africans still use natural medicine, try logging off your computer and socializing with other cultures... I know a girl from Kenya that has a "Tea" for everything, from headaches, stomach pains, everything.. She has yet to take a pill in her life.
 08-09-2010, 02:16 PM         #123
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Michael Jordan was used for sarcasm, whats wrong with you, You believe in time travel but your too dumb to grasp sarcasm? You dont need to go back in time to study natural medicine, A lot of Africans still use natural medicine, try logging off your computer and socializing with other cultures... I know a girl from Kenya that has a "Tea" for everything, from headaches, stomach pains, everything.. She has yet to take a pill in her life.
You're an idiot of the highest degree.

So because your joke was so unfunny that nobody even caught it was a joke, I'm too dumb to grasp sarcasm?

We don't need to go back in time to do that, BUT WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER PERSPECTIVE IF WE DID. Look at it this way: You don't need to go back in time to learn about slavery, but going back in time to see what really went down is something no amount of textbook or research can provide for you.
 08-09-2010, 02:22 PM         #124
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
You're an idiot of the highest degree.

So because your joke was so unfunny that nobody even caught it was a joke, I'm too dumb to grasp sarcasm?

We don't need to go back in time to do that, BUT WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER PERSPECTIVE IF WE DID. Look at it this way: You don't need to go back in time to learn about slavery, but going back in time to see what really went down is something no amount of textbook or research can provide for you.
Good luck with that moron....
 08-09-2010, 02:24 PM         #125
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Good luck with that moron....
I guess this is your way of admitting you were wrong without losing face, huh.

Just admit that if time travel were possible there are still practical and useful reasons to do it even if we can't go back in time to help out Jordan ...
 08-09-2010, 02:58 PM         #126
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
I guess this is your way of admitting you were wrong without losing face, huh.

Just admit that if time travel were possible there are still practical and useful reasons to do it even if we can't go back in time to help out Jordan ...
I'm not wrong, my opinion on the matter remains the same that it is impossible... It just makes no sense going back and forth arguing over it because there is not a shred of evidence that is possible.. Protons/Neutrons/Atoms traveling through time its one thing, but a HUMAN? come on man be real.. Alternate realities? different universes? Come on man.. And I'm not denying other universes..
 08-10-2010, 10:05 AM         #127
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
I'm not wrong, my opinion on the matter remains the same that it is impossible... It just makes no sense going back and forth arguing over it because there is not a shred of evidence that is possible.. Protons/Neutrons/Atoms traveling through time its one thing, but a HUMAN? come on man be real.. Alternate realities? different universes? Come on man.. And I'm not denying other universes..
We are mad out of atoms/protons/neutrons and tons of other particles. So if we can send the things that make up our bodies back in time...then in the future we would be able to send ourselves. And it doesn't even have to be sending our atoms one at a time thru a portal and rearranging them in the same order to recreate us in a sense, all we would need to do is travel fast enough to go back in time. Kinda like Superman did in one of the Chris Reeves joints. Or when astronauts get blasted into space and spend time up there. The faster you go, the slower time passes for you. The higher (altitude wise, no buddah wise) you are, the slower time passes for you. These are in effect...types of time travel. The degree of time travel here is minuscule, but still amazing.

Time travel doesn't exist now, but some day it might. We might not even be able to travel to any time before the time machine was built either. All that would happen is from the day the time machine is built, lets say October 3rd 2050. From that day on 10/3/50...we would have created a time loop. We would be able to travel thru time any day after after 10/3. Let's say today is 4/20/2525 and we've had time travel for almost 500 years. We could travel to our past, but only up until 10/3/2050.

But yeah man, if you can't see the applications of time travel other than "nah yo that's impossible", then all hope is lost. We could find the missing link, travel to the time of Jesus and end the age old debate of his existance, find out what the world was really like in its early years, travel back to the times of Atlantis and see if it was a real city. The possibilities are ENDLESS. Time travel would push the human race extremely far, we would be able to travel to distant stars and possibly other galaxies.

You keep saying theres no shred of evidence to support time travel...yet I've hit you with countless shreds of evidence from PHD Physicists who've studied this type of stuff their whole lives, it's their 9-5 and you still deny it papa. Sup with that? They've proved its possible through COUNTLESS experiments. The top minds of the world are mostly in agreement about time travel, the only thing they debate is, how to travel in time and paradoxes.

Also, any of yall remember that show Sliders?

....Lmao @ Jerry Seinfeld in the gif

Last edited by mixtape mutt; 08-10-2010 at 01:48 PM..
 08-10-2010, 10:51 AM         #128
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Get off the thread you troglodyte, you've been owned by other people posting and this topic's way over your pea-sized brane.
 7 years ago '10        #129
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Shea-bird said:
I know everyone is all 2012'd out and s**t, but one of the more optimistic predictions is that Time Travel would be invented and that time would no longer be linear, which would obviously be one of the reasons for the Mayan calender to end.
stop perpetuating this mayan calendar end of the world myth. it starts again. it doesn't just stop at 2012 and that's it.
 7 years ago '06        #130
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743

[pic - click to view]

you n*ggas crazy
 7 years ago '06        #131
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
this is beyond comprehension....

humans are f**king runnin wild on earth man....
 08-11-2010, 06:25 AM         #132
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:
You keep saying theres no shred of evidence to support time travel...yet I've hit you with countless shreds of evidence from PHD Physicists who've studied this type of stuff their whole lives, it's their 9-5 and you still deny it papa. Sup with that? They've proved its possible through COUNTLESS experiments. The top minds of the world are mostly in agreement about time travel, the only thing they debate is, how to travel in time and paradoxes.

Also, any of yall remember that show Sliders?

....Lmao @ Jerry Seinfeld in the gif
You just talked about "Superman" the movie.. You havent shown 0 evidence, you talk about theories, and what "Can be possible".. I live in the real world you know in the REALMS OF REALITY... And they been studying this their whole lives as your argument, yet they have made 0 progress, just formed more and more theories, on why they think its possible... Then you try to compare whats going on in earth, to whats going on in space... By now instead of tryna convince me about time travel, you should be realizing damn "these mofos are pulling a long con on me" Scientist are never going to TIME TRAVEL... NEVER. I dont give a s**t, how many times you watch "LOST" "Star Trek" "Star Wars" "Space Balls" "Superman" "X-Files" the "Sci-Fi Channel" Life is Linear there is and will be no distorting of it... I dont give a s**t what Hawkins says, or whoever feels they will fill your head with non-sense that you start to believe. ITS NOT POSSIBLE... You talk about atoms/protons and what the human body is made of...

I will use the same argument I used with my other friend who doesnt believe in God, and tried to use the whole you cant see God therefore he doesnt exist.. So I asked him can you see "Air" he said NO, But it exist... Then he said "But I know what makes up AIR".. so I asked him... "SO CAN YOU MAKE AIR?" and he stayed STUMPED... I asked him can you make a machine to make AIR? again he stayed STUMPED, why cause the answer is NO... Can you purify the AIR? YES.. BUT YOU CANT MAKE AIR... Just like you cant TRAVEL THROUGH TIME, got that Marty McFly...

Talking about they been doing this their whole life, therefore they are credible... Just like your same science geeks were saying that BLACKS were NATURALLY and WILL NEVER BE AS INTELLIGENT as WHITES because of the way their skulls were shaped.. Yea those dudes are real credible.. Some things are PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, like Humans FLYING, Like Humans running the 40 in 1 second... Certain things will never be DONE deal with it..

Living in reality and he's going to quote a scene from a MOVIE on me.. And I'm the crazy one...
 08-11-2010, 08:39 AM         #133
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some crazy s**t, we just got to wait and see what happens. everyone is on this board is over doing it. i doubt they'll let us go back in time and do whatever this is gonna be a government thing only
 7 years ago '08        #134
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
I will use the same argument I used with my other friend who doesnt believe in God, and tried to use the whole you cant see God therefore he doesnt exist.. So I asked him can you see "Air" he said NO, But it exist... Then he said "But I know what makes up AIR".. so I asked him... "SO CAN YOU MAKE AIR?" and he stayed STUMPED... I asked him can you make a machine to make AIR? again he stayed STUMPED, why cause the answer is NO... Can you purify the AIR? YES.. BUT YOU CANT MAKE AIR... Just like you cant TRAVEL THROUGH TIME, got that Marty McFly...
If this stumped your friend, he is more of an idiot than you.

Talking about they been doing this their whole life, therefore they are credible... Just like your same science geeks were saying that BLACKS were NATURALLY and WILL NEVER BE AS INTELLIGENT as WHITES because of the way their skulls were shaped.. Yea those dudes are real credible.. Some things are PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, like Humans FLYING, Like Humans running the 40 in 1 second... Certain things will never be DONE deal with it..
Yeah early anthropologists (some of them, not all) were what we'd call racist, but the majority of scientists, even back then realized the lack of evidence supporting their theories. And the level of consensus among these people is greatly exaggerated, not everyone used science to justify racist policies/ideology.

And anyways, yeah right now it's mostly different theories being proposed, but guess what? That's how it usually works. The internet you're using this very second emerged eventually from the discussion of various theories about networking and communications. And it all came from a search for spacecraft technology to catch up with the Soviets; something that people back then, like you now, would swear would never be possible.
 08-11-2010, 10:09 AM         #135
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
If this stumped your friend, he is more of an idiot than you.

Go head you tell me, how you make air.. I got all the time in the WORLD...
 08-11-2010, 10:33 AM         #136
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo papa you must not be reading a WORD of any of my posts. I've explained plenty of times in each of them how and why time travel is possible. Just face it, you can't grasp the concepts that I'm speaking on. I don't watch Lost or Star Trek or whatever the funk you pulling outta your bag. Air has a simple compisition.

That's what air is made of, if you have the ingredients and know how to mix these atoms up, you can create air. Scientists have recreated air countless of times. We can even create water.

But still, these n*ggas must be pulling the okey doke on me and didn't do none of that. Matter of fact, these scientists prolly never really made it to the moon.

Same scientists who built, designed and makes your iPhone work.

Time travel has been PROVEN possible thru countless experiments. You know what experiments are right? Those are things we do to see if we are correct or incorrect about certain things, like proving the existance of air. Thru these experiments, we've seen that time travel is possible and we've sent photons back in time, day in day out.

I see you believe in God...that's cool. I ain't gonna knock that. A lot of these scientists you bashing happen to be very religious. Einstein dedicated his life to science because he said he wanted to see what God was up to. He himself proved time travel is possible. Just cuz we can't do it doesn't mean someone else out there hasn't either.

I could use that God arguement on you to show you how hippocritical you are, but I got work to do.

I don't expect a n*gga who has "iPimpSmuts" under his s**t, to understand where I coming from tho. Too advanced digi stance move with the strength n speed of ants.
 08-11-2010, 02:44 PM         #137
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mixtape mutt i read everything you wrote and none of it is evidence that time travel is possible, so I'm just going to leave this post and I hope you save this thread, Print it, and file it away... And when scientist give in, and realize that time travel is not possible I just want you to remember where you heard it first.
 7 years ago '05        #138
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 A.O.™ said:
Mixtape mutt i read everything you wrote and none of it is evidence that time travel is possible, so I'm just going to leave this post and I hope you save this thread, Print it, and file it away... And when scientist give in, and realize that time travel is not possible I just want you to remember where you heard it first.

You get owned in EVERY thread you post in.

Delete your account immediately. Your a running gag on Boxden now.

Mixtape Mutt, check out this thread. This idiot cannot even comprehend space travel. Literally, he believes it is impossible to travel through space and colonize other planets .

A.O=Biggest idiot on Boxden.

Edit: Never mind, I see you already were in that thread.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-11-2010 at 02:56 PM..
 08-11-2010, 03:24 PM         #139
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Then he said "But I know what makes up AIR".. so I asked him... "SO CAN YOU MAKE AIR?" and he stayed STUMPED... I asked him can you make a machine to make AIR? again he stayed STUMPED, why cause the answer is NO... Can you purify the AIR? YES.. BUT YOU CANT MAKE AIR...
 A.O.™ said:
Go head you tell me, how you make air.. I got all the time in the WORLD...
By % mass, atmosphere = air = ~77% Nitrogen (N2) + ~ 21% Oxygen (O2) + ~2% random gases like CO2 and Argon (Ar).

O2 can be made by electrolysis of water and the reverse process can also be done.
N2 can be made from ammonia by reversing the Haber process.
Ar can be made by nuclear fusion/fission from (two) other atoms.
If you don't know how CO2 can be made, you're an idiot and should commit suicide.

I'd explain the thermodynamic processes and implications in detail but an imbecile like you would never understand it.

Sit down and shut the fukk up you mental midget.
 08-11-2010, 03:36 PM         #140
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should I put it on Boob?
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy