Aug 6 - Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,717 | Props total: 8899 8899
untill i see a n*gga go back in tyme i really dont care
 7 years ago '05        #102
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 1169 1169
am I having deja vu or is this an old article?

where's your SOURCE?
 7 years ago '05        #103
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
this is not a good idea

someone with too much money is going to get a crack at this obviously and nothing good can come of that

only good that could come of this is going back and grabbing things that have become extinct and saving them or things to help preserve earth

wonder what they will do with this.

again i hope money doesn't get the best of this
 08-07-2010, 08:07 AM         #104
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does seeing a woman's "oh!" face have to do with anything?
 08-07-2010, 08:08 AM         #105
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
What does seeing a woman's "oh!" face have to do with anything?
Somebody here never seen "Office Space"
 08-07-2010, 08:11 AM         #106
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, I don't watch Office Space. Going to list your next generic preference and try to spin it when I'm not interested in that s**t either?
 08-07-2010, 10:02 AM         #107
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JerseyLegend said:
doggie I'm on 'your side'. I said anyone can gain more enlightenment by debating with a rock, as oppose to debating with A.O.
my fault cuzz
 08-07-2010, 10:50 AM         #108
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big leo 415 said:
Nice read,,,,yeah is there any documentaries bout time travel..????????
Here's a documentary on parallel universes, which is essentially time travel in a way. Cuz its said no one can actually time travel. By "time travelling" you would only be entering a parallel universe that would be similar to the one you came from. Keep "time travelling" and you would end up in other parallel universes.
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=BF7ZUBE0
Here's Hawkings take on time travel:

[video - click to view]

Through the Wormhole, tv show that talks about the Universe and s**t like that. This one is about time travel.

Short little documentary about time travel and the real life theories behind it. I don't buy the whole bulls**t about John Titor though...funk that.

[video - click to view]

Michio Kaku on Coast to Coast AM, it's a crazy a.ss radio show (they talk about paranormal s**t, ufo's all that crazy X-Files type of topics, it gets outta hand sometimes but these 3 shows are good). If you want more, just search youtube for Coast to Coast AM time travel, they got madd n*ggas calling the show claiming to be time travellers (even tho they ain't) lmao! Some of the cats who call in had me laughing. Dope show tho, great entertainment.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

If you want more, google documentaries about Quantum particles/mechanics/physics. Quantum physics has A LOT to do with these time travel theories, so it'll be an interesting watch/read for those interested.
 08-07-2010, 11:03 AM         #109
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, watch the latest Futurama episode where Bender, Prof. and Fry travel in time. Kinda dope, they took the "time is cyclical" approach to it. Even tho the new Futurama eps ain't as good as the originals...it's a good watch for the time travel heads here. Cuz personally, time travel and parallel universes are some of my all time favorite topics.

Wu-Tang forever
 08-07-2010, 11:09 AM         #110
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Europeans need to go back into the Dark Ages and find a better way of getting out :)
There's a parallel universe out there where the Europeans were slaughtered and enslaved by all the tribes they wiped out in our universe. All those tribes came across the Atlantic and discovered Europe...and returned the favor from our universe. Raping and pillaging, like the Europeans did in our universe. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #111
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 goke11429 said:
loving dis thread.....any documentaries on time travel?
Google the Philadelphia experiment... and before you do take note that of course the military denies it happened because one it's classified and two it didn't work how they wanted it too...but the ship traveled back in time ten seconds...supposedly...there's mroe then 40 documented cases of this happening
 7 years ago '04        #112
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
^yea, i saw that documentary on history's mysteries one day... interesting story...
 08-08-2010, 12:30 AM         #113
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Google the Philadelphia experiment... and before you do take note that of course the military denies it happened because one it's classified and two it didn't work how they wanted it too...but the ship traveled back in time ten seconds...supposedly...there's mroe then 40 documented cases of this happening
i know a little about tesla. but im curious, how exactly can the ship travel back in time 10 seconds, im a.ssuming the only way to possibly witness or measure it is with the clocks or watches on the ship ending up 10 seconds behind?

and if thats the case i wouldnt believe they necessarily 'time traveled'. but rather left the universe for a period of 10 seconds...who knows.
 7 years ago '09        #114
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 Shea-bird said:
I know everyone is all 2012'd out and s**t, but one of the more optimistic predictions is that Time Travel would be invented and that time would no longer be linear, which would obviously be one of the reasons for the Mayan calender to end.
Time is not linear. Time doesn't exist its just a sustainable solution to the world we know
 7 years ago '08        #115
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 A.O.™ said:
Hence all the money we throw away for nerds to research impossible s**t. Money that could be used for hmm.. lets say building shelters for the homeless, creating jobs for the unemployed, you know actual important s**t.. Let me stress this yet again... TIME TRAVEL IS IMPOSSIBLE. Not that it hasn't been done, but that it CANT be done. Not that we dont have the technology for it, but THERE IS NO TECHNOLOGY for it. People can form theories, write books, make movies but the one guarantee I can assure you of, and reassure you of is that no HUMAN BEING on this Planet WILL EVER travel BACK in time, or into the FUTURE.. We have the PRESENT and thats all we have.
Only thing in this thread that made sense :agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #116
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
Show me some proof that it's possible and I'll believe ya...
 08-09-2010, 05:53 AM         #117
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
^

actually what he said is s**t

with that thought process humanity would never advance...and civilization could never exist

and humanity doesn't have enough knowledge to know what is and what isn't possible in the physical universe

60 years ago it was believed that the best treatment for cancer was to burn it and the flesh surrounding it with phosphorus

100 years ago people said flying was impossible

700 years ago the earth was flat

2000 years ago most of the world believed the Earth was the center of the universe

we don't know s**t until we try it
def thinking the same thing. even if we don't have a time machine on our hands, that's not the only use of the device. for all we know this could be the first step in finding a way to power the whole planet cleanly for free. we could get new sorts of metals, plastics and even a system to generate oxygen (and allow us to move to other planets).

if you think scientists will never get something from this device .. you're silly. Every investment in science is a dollar multiplied. The life we life is many dollars of science coming together .. just imagine what our future technology will be like. imagine computing, transport , medicine and so on. The more we add on to what we know, the better we will become overall as a society.
 08-09-2010, 06:37 AM         #118
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
^

actually what he said is s**t

with that thought process humanity would never advance...and civilization could never exist

and humanity doesn't have enough knowledge to know what is and what isn't possible in the physical universe

60 years ago it was believed that the best treatment for cancer was to burn it and the flesh surrounding it with phosphorus

100 years ago people said flying was impossible

700 years ago the earth was flat

2000 years ago most of the world believed the Earth was the center of the universe

we don't know s**t until we try it

Dude do you see how you are comparing two completely different concepts.. First you (not you but the theories) claim time travel does not alter earth it creates its own parallel universe, so how does that exactly help our civilization? If we cant go back and prevent Hitler, American Slavery, Michael Jordan (i'm a Knicks fan), etc.. Because nothing in our reality will change.. People dont believe its possible, because its not logical. Once people realized their was other land they made boats and planes so they can get their faster. Notice how they didnt try to create "TELEPORT portals" because its not logical.

Dont you think if anything before time travel, you would have to be able to teleport?? I'm no scientist but that would be the logical progression to even consider time travel...
 7 years ago '08        #119
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
 Sniggit said:
I know what your trying to say

n i feel s**t throwin stuff down n constantly arguin

but then think of it this way, ur consciousness is constant, and is effected by everyday things

i would surely notice the change because if something in the past was changed ( and the butterfly effect occured ) it could change my whole way of thinking

so if hes went back in time ( there must be more than 2 time zones if time travel is possible ), then a different timezone ( not the same as the past and present, possibly in between ) would feel the effects of the timetravel, thus what i see right now would be changed instantly because what ever is changed must be brought into the different timezones instantly or chaos would occur, time isnt effected by time so it must be instant

Example

I go back in time, and appear in a situation ive experienced before yet ive left my problem in the present ( the guy im gonna punch )

but when it comes to the moment of makin a major splitsecond decision, for some reason i decide to take the opposite route that I had lived before, to see the effects ( i punch someone instead of deciding not to )

when this happens, the person I punched who is still living in the present would have to automatically feel it, so instantly the present is changed and the man that has been punched ( since his consciousness is constant ) must feel instant effects because your changin laws of history, thus he will suddenly see everything change before his eyes instantly

if this didnt work however, and it f**ked things up when I done this, i would instantly evaporate from history and there would be nothingness

even though theres nothing anymore and I wouldnt be able to prove this, it would happen

plus if timetravel is possible and theres hundreds of different timezones, if more than 1 person were to timetravel, it would ensue chaos because so many different things would be getting changed at the same point of consciousness as everyone else

i get what your saying, i just dont see how it would work if consciousness is constant

iono if that made sense, ill either delete or re-edit but some should get the jist of what im trying to say

*- prepares for the did not read gifs

basically if everyone or just about everyone is thinking all the time, any change would be felt
 08-09-2010, 09:47 AM         #120
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Dude do you see how you are comparing two completely different concepts.. First you (not you but the theories) claim time travel does not alter earth it creates its own parallel universe, so how does that exactly help our civilization? If we cant go back and prevent Hitler, American Slavery, Michael Jordan (i'm a Knicks fan), etc.. Because nothing in our reality will change.. People dont believe its possible, because its not logical. Once people realized their was other land they made boats and planes so they can get their faster. Notice how they didnt try to create "TELEPORT portals" because its not logical.

Dont you think if anything before time travel, you would have to be able to teleport?? I'm no scientist but that would be the logical progression to even consider time travel...
Quantum Physics. There are particles INSIDE of the nucleus in an atom that constantly teleport in and out of "reality".

Time travel exists in a sense, due to 2 things that I'm aware of. Space travel, when astronauts blast into space, they are 1/46 of a second in the future. Time passes 1/46 of a second slower than on earth for them. The fast you travel, the greater the difference in time for someone who is watching you travel. If you travel fast enough, time will go by slower for you. Even with altitude, the higher you are, the slower time goes. But the change in time isn't significant enough for us to notice without atomic clocks to notice the difference.

Lasers essentially transmit information within their photons. That being said, they've conducted experiments with Laser A and Laser B. This has to do with Quantum nonlocality, which I can barely explain myself cuz I'm not a scientist. Laser A, sends data to Laser B. However, due to Quantum nonlocality...Laser B will get the data BEFORE Laser A even sends it (about 50 microseconds before).

I just woke up so I'm not really able to throw down everything I wanna say, I gotta get to work. But I'ma drop some more jewels on yall later, even clear up what I was tryna say.

Wu-Tang
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy