Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2010, 06:22 PM         #81
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:
If we ever discover time travel....that technology would be extremely important to space travel. We could travel the galaxy in a fraction of the time it would take us with current technology. A lot of those nerd a.ss scientist got lives, bills, family and their own set of problems. But they somehow find the time to play with concepts that most men have trouble even grasping. When they go to work, this is what they do 9-5. They regular people too.
Hence all the money we throw away for nerds to research impossible s**t. Money that could be used for hmm.. lets say building shelters for the homeless, creating jobs for the unemployed, you know actual important s**t.. Let me stress this yet again... TIME TRAVEL IS IMPOSSIBLE. Not that it hasn't been done, but that it CANT be done. Not that we dont have the technology for it, but THERE IS NO TECHNOLOGY for it. People can form theories, write books, make movies but the one guarantee I can assure you of, and reassure you of is that no HUMAN BEING on this Planet WILL EVER travel BACK in time, or into the FUTURE.. We have the PRESENT and thats all we have.
 08-06-2010, 06:51 PM         #82
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Hence all the money we throw away for nerds to research impossible s**t. Money that could be used for hmm.. lets say building shelters for the homeless, creating jobs for the unemployed, you know actual important s**t.. Let me stress this yet again... TIME TRAVEL IS IMPOSSIBLE. Not that it hasn't been done, but that it CANT be done. Not that we dont have the technology for it, but THERE IS NO TECHNOLOGY for it. People can form theories, write books, make movies but the one guarantee I can assure you of, and reassure you of is that no HUMAN BEING on this Planet WILL EVER travel BACK in time, or into the FUTURE.. We have the PRESENT and thats all we have.
if the past exist to the present then undoubtedly the present exist to the future,so those three entities have to coincide within each other...........as far as the technology I have doubts, based on the simple aspect of time itsself, does it really live on top of itsself or is there really child proof universal saftey switch. My guess is Murpheys Law will completly f**k us out of exisistence, but who knows, If used for time travel we may find our world a very different place within the next 10 to 15 years, perhaps this is the final stage of evolution, or perhaps this is the final stage of destruction for our soceity, either way it doesnt matter

What Im saying is look at all this dumb bulls**t we do to ourselves, we watch other starve because they dont have the money we as humans invented and govern over. thats not balance, thats complete idoiocy, There has to be a better way, cause this system is just dumb........I mean think about it..........our whole enourmous universe to the galaxy is a star, a f**king star.........and here we are living in a world created by us, enslaved by us, currupted by us, and destroyed by us. I can honesly say I would welcome the significant change..........
 7 years ago '04        #83
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
loving dis thread.....any documentaries on time travel?
 7 years ago '07        #84
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Dy-nasty said:
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
I'm with you. They could have saved this BS.
 7 years ago '06        #85
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 4553 4553
Hey Im chris from the future i just time traveled myself into this thread
 08-06-2010, 07:12 PM         #86
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
if the past exist to the present then undoubtedly the present exist to the future,so those three entities have to coincide within each other............
No, the past is a product of the present, and the present leads to the future. But you cant visit either the Past or the Future. Not because A.O. on Boxden says so, but because God made it that way. If I met a human that could teleport, or s**t like that I would think time travel is possible, but since that is impossible, so is time travel. IMO; and on this topic its more of a fact.. But its ok to speculate I guess. Just don't lose sleep thinking its going to happen, cause its not.
 7 years ago '05        #87
draglee 
space
space
$897 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

08-06-2010, 07:22 PM         #88
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
maybe someone has....:lostit0:
 08-06-2010, 07:31 PM         #89
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
No, the past is a product of the present, and the present leads to the future. But you cant visit either the Past or the Future. Not because A.O. on Boxden says so, but because God made it that way. If I met a human that could teleport, or s**t like that I would think time travel is possible, but since that is impossible, so is time travel. IMO; and on this topic its more of a fact.. But its ok to speculate I guess. Just don't lose sleep thinking its going to happen, cause its not.
actually the present is a product of the past, just like this comment is a product of the one Im responding too, and in turn you original post, this post, and your future post will all be part of all 3 themselves, therefore they have to coincide

And God is nothing more then a answer to the impossible, which is life itsself, If you want the reasons for life, its life ittself, not to sound corny.........but life is the only true garuntee in this universe because its undefinable, to complex to understand, its orgin, our being here, OTHER SPEICIES BEING HERE........its bigger then us..........and by default that would make GOD at least in the sense that we see him fictional. So while I respect your opinion I dont abide by the laws of GOD cause to be honest they are only the laws of man, But I do abide by life.....up and downs are not granted by anyone...........2
 7 years ago '08        #90
MiKePiFF 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 0 0
My theory is say someone did travel back in time and k!ll hitler before he murdered all them jews or w/e... at that point in time a parallel universe would be created where hitlers dead and blah blah... but we wouldnt notice any difference because in our universe all that s**t already went down... The only person that would notice the difference would be the one who traveled to the alternate universe... if you feel me..... I got it from Donnie Darko but i read s**t from philosophers and i read some s**t on abovetopsecret thats mad similar
 7 years ago '04        #91
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
this is OLD news...

ppl been calling this a possible time machine since 2008, maybe even earlier...
 08-06-2010, 08:02 PM         #92
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiKePiFF said:
My theory is say someone did travel back in time and k!ll hitler before he murdered all them jews or w/e... at that point in time a parallel universe would be created where hitlers dead and blah blah... but we wouldnt notice any difference because in our universe all that s**t already went down... The only person that would notice the difference would be the one who traveled to the alternate universe... if you feel me..... I got it from Donnie Darko but i read s**t from philosophers and i read some s**t on abovetopsecret thats mad similar
im with you on this. aint no way they can change somethign in the past and all the sudden i aint using this keyboard but im telepathically typing this.
 08-06-2010, 08:06 PM         #93
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiKePiFF said:
im with you on this. aint no way they can change somethign in the past and all the sudden i aint using this keyboard but im telepathically typing this.

but on the other hand, if you could take a thousand people or so. you could go into a point of history before mass population and start your own world. start at like 500 bc with advanced tech. and whatnot. but i dont think knowledge of our history would help you at all.

could have sworn i hit edit the first time.

Last edited by Ni2; 08-06-2010 at 08:11 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #94
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1592 1592
 Metalzoa said:
Its not going to be working by September, real talk. If they're right I hope something doesn't come through the wormhole though.
yea that s**ts a doubled edge sword the same way we can go thru it what's stopping some evil a.ss demon from emerging n destroying our world

now that would suck
 7 years ago '08        #95
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Nice read,,,,yeah is there any documentaries bout time travel..????????
 08-06-2010, 09:20 PM         #96
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ arguing with that c*nt A.O.

You can strengthen your debating skills and gain more knowledge conversing with a rock
 08-06-2010, 09:37 PM         #97
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JerseyLegend said:
@ arguing with that c*nt A.O.

You can strengthen your debating skills and gain more knowledge conversing with a rock
go suck the d!ck your mother rode in on you slice of s**t
 7 years ago '08        #98
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
I think (not 100% sure) that he's on your side

Anyway, the only person completely wrong in this thread is whoever says time travel is definitely, eternally impossible. My views on this already been posted.
 08-06-2010, 10:18 PM         #99
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
doggie I'm on 'your side'. I said anyone can gain more enlightenment by debating with a rock, as oppose to debating with A.O.
 7 years ago '04        #100
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
 Freemind said:
if he goes back in time and changes something, your not gonna see any difference. if he changed something that effected you, it happened in you're past so you've always lived with it and would know no difference. ya know what im tryin to say?

like... your friend goes back in time 1 week, and shave's your head. meaning 1 week ago on you're timeline your head was shaved, then you still have to live out that week on you're timeline. eventually you come to the day when your friend would have shaved your head... but its already shaved and has been for a week.

i dunno kinda hard to explain but i hope you get where you're comin from.
dumbest post in this thread. for real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy