Aug 6 - Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
 macadon83 said:
If I can take a gun with me, I would love to go back in time. Anytime
I see what u did there.

Dangerous man. Wouldnt trust sending someone with that idea back in time. ANYTIME.
 7 years ago '05        #62
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
my theory is........if u go back in time you are now out of the present time, which means you are not in the same time or same place, so that other place you are now in ("the past" time/place) is now a totally diff place, 2 worlds now in motion, the first one can not be chanced at all, since it was the first world, but the person that is now in the new place which is "the past" will be apart of a similar yet rapidly changing world, since this world has a new member now things ofcourse will be diff, and if he meets his past self, tho it is his past self its still not him, so that past self person will be totally diff...... now if you were to attempt to travel forward into the future after traveling back in time i think you would be in a 3rd world now, it would not be to the present time in the 1st world, it would be the future of the 2nd world that spawned when you first went back in time right? i would think so, sooo back to the first world, this world we live in, the person that went back in time will no longer exist here, tho all his memories are still on this world, and this world would never change becuz of what ever he does in the world of the past, i hope this makes sense im a lil nice right now lol
 08-06-2010, 04:31 PM         #63
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadIntentionz said:
my theory is........if u go back in time you are now out of the present time, which means you are not in the same time or same place, so that other place you are now in ("the past" time/place) is now a totally diff place, 2 worlds now in motion, the first one can not be chanced at all, since it was the first world, but the person that is now in the new place which is "the past" will be apart of a similar yet rapidly changing world, since this world has a new member now things ofcourse will be diff, and if he meets his past self, tho it is his past self its still not him, so that past self person will be totally diff...... now if you were to attempt to travel forward into the future after traveling back in time i think you would be in a 3rd world now, it would not be to the present time in the 1st world, it would be the future of the 2nd world that spawned when you first went back in time right? i would think so, sooo back to the first world, this world we live in, the person that went back in time will no longer exist here, tho all his memories are still on this world, and this world would never change becuz of what ever he does in the world of the past, i hope this makes sense im a lil nice right now lol
you pretty much just explained a version of the multiple dimensions theory but you were getting a lil off track near the end
 7 years ago '10        #64
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
WTF ARE WE GOING DO NOW THEY GOT NUKES AND TIME TRAVEL WE ARE f**kED!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #65
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE well as will reproduce conditions that existed immediately after the Big Bang gave birth to the universe.[/QUOTE]

how is this safe to reproduce?? how do we know if we recreate it that we have that kind of power contained..

7 years ago '05        #66
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
sweet
 08-06-2010, 04:54 PM         #67
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
real talk.....unless the farthest we'd be able to go back is the time this machine first starting working making it possible for you to travel back..
 08-06-2010, 04:55 PM         #68
mikefernandes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sarah connor
 7 years ago '08        #69
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Time travel is unimportant. People got lives, bills, family, and current issues to care about. If a few nerds wanna waste billions of dollars to go back in time, then let them go. But the rest of the 99% of mankind who are just like me, are gonna be focused on the present and the future.
 7 years ago '09        #70
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,390 | Props total: 17557 17557
lol somebody would of been to the past (out current timeline)

[pic - click to view]

08-06-2010, 05:05 PM         #71
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
I don't believe in time travel. And when people talk about altering space time the only thing that can actually happen is alter the perception of it, it's called time dilation. I you were to send a clock into a black hole it would look to you as if the clock was ticking slower until it stopped when reaching the event horizon because the light waves coming back would be redshifted infinitely long by the black hole. So what we would see is a clock that has stopped ticking, but from the point of the clock it has not stopped ticking. That's were I think creating black holes play into "time travel." And wormholes are only hypothetical. We could look into the past only if there was something thats been around the whole time redshifting the waves, and maybe there has been the whole time, microscopic black holes.
If you were to send a clock into a black hole, you would see the image of the clock being duplicated constantly, it would look to you like there were a million of those clocks there. Due to the light and the black hole. Saw it on that Morgan Freeman show they got on Discovery when they talked about black holes. Peep that episode.

You also might not see the clock at all at one point, cuz the clock would be stretched atom by atom into a stream of atoms (information), as is was sucked into the black hole.

Regardless of your views of time travel (not gonna happen in our life time, prolly happen in a thousand years), this s**t is interesting to say the least.
 08-06-2010, 05:07 PM         #72
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Time travel is unimportant. People got lives, bills, family, and current issues to care about. If a few nerds wanna waste billions of dollars to go back in time, then let them go. But the rest of the 99% of mankind who are just like me, are gonna be focused on the present and the future.
If we ever discover time travel....that technology would be extremely important to space travel. We could travel the galaxy in a fraction of the time it would take us with current technology. A lot of those nerd a.ss scientist got lives, bills, family and their own set of problems. But they somehow find the time to play with concepts that most men have trouble even grasping. When they go to work, this is what they do 9-5. They regular people too.

Last edited by mixtape mutt; 08-06-2010 at 05:10 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #73
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
interesting/fun to discuss

but

itll never happen.
 08-06-2010, 05:39 PM         #74
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if the future can't be changed..... there was how many, 40 plus attempted a.ssassinations of Hitler..... Think about it.... FRYING.
 7 years ago '05        #75
JimJones5621 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 1 1
 mixtape mutt said:
@ sniggit and the other time travel heads:

I'm no expert on time travel, but I've heard Michio Kaku talking about this stuff for a while now. It's said that no one can truly time travel. You would only travel to a parallel universe/dimension that is similar to ours. Or who knows, you could land in some crazy a.ss parallel universe (they do exist) where dino's are still alive or something. But this universe is so vast, you could land yourself in a completely different galaxy on the other side of the universe with the wormhole theory. I don't think we'll every truly understand the magnitude of time travel or the concept itself. It's too complex.

Kaku got some interesting takes on parallel universes and the other dimensions, s**ts crazy. That being said, to the dude who was talking about the butterfly effect, it is also said that you're not changing the future you came from, you'd only be splitting the time you're in now into a new timeline. For example, if you left HERE, to the year 1984 and k!lled the president...the president would still be alive in our timeline, nothing would have changed. You would have only split that timeline into a parallel universe where the president was a.ssassinated by you! Our time would remain unchanged...allegedly. But who the funk knows man.

You were also talking about taking a right instead of a left. There are parallel universes out there where you went left instead of right, and another universe where you went back home instead of to your destination. And from each of those realities...more universe stem off from that. There's a universe where you went left while wearing a red shirt...another where you went left with a green shirt. It is said that there's an INFINITE amount of parallel universes out there, and if only a fraction of those infinite universe have life...than there is an infinite number of universes with life. Cuz .000000001% of infinity...is infinity.

So there's universes out there where YOU rule over the Earth, and others where you're a slave under MY leadership. There's an infinite amount of you's and me's. And here's the thing....we all exist in the same space. So as we speak, there are dinosaurs running around in your crib, but they exist in a parallel universe. s**t is crazy b, we all share the same space..the same dynamic web of existance/reality. Same toilet...just different s**t....an infinite amount of s**t in an infinitely large toilet.

I love reading stuff like this.
Damn man I like the way you put everything. Made the most sense out of everyone .
 08-06-2010, 06:03 PM         #76
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k time travel, that s**t will be the end of humanity. Who knows if people would use it for good or bad. Plus, the way i see it... f**k the past n future, because i love the moment im living in right now. :dancingcool:
 08-06-2010, 06:13 PM         #77
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The results and possibilities of this technology is chaotic. If time is constantly moving weather in the past or present and we can actually make this theory a reality then our world as we know is fictious, somewhere in the timeline we learned to manipulate it, and whose to say that every single solitary thing that exist today, only exist because of our manipulation of time, and how many times has it happened, Its not possible though, you cant not manipulate life itsself, we will only destroy ourselves in the long run.......thats not a law physics, thats a law of karma
 7 years ago '06        #78
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4830 4830
 mixtape mutt said:
@ sniggit and the other time travel heads:

I'm no expert on time travel, but I've heard Michio Kaku talking about this stuff for a while now. It's said that no one can truly time travel. You would only travel to a parallel universe/dimension that is similar to ours. Or who knows, you could land in some crazy a.ss parallel universe (they do exist) where dino's are still alive or something. But this universe is so vast, you could land yourself in a completely different galaxy on the other side of the universe with the wormhole theory. I don't think we'll every truly understand the magnitude of time travel or the concept itself. It's too complex.

Kaku got some interesting takes on parallel universes and the other dimensions, s**ts crazy. That being said, to the dude who was talking about the butterfly effect, it is also said that you're not changing the future you came from, you'd only be splitting the time you're in now into a new timeline. For example, if you left HERE, to the year 1984 and k!lled the president...the president would still be alive in our timeline, nothing would have changed. You would have only split that timeline into a parallel universe where the president was a.ssassinated by you! Our time would remain unchanged...allegedly. But who the funk knows man.

You were also talking about taking a right instead of a left. There are parallel universes out there where you went left instead of right, and another universe where you went back home instead of to your destination. And from each of those realities...more universe stem off from that. There's a universe where you went left while wearing a red shirt...another where you went left with a green shirt. It is said that there's an INFINITE amount of parallel universes out there, and if only a fraction of those infinite universe have life...than there is an infinite number of universes with life. Cuz .000000001% of infinity...is infinity.

So there's universes out there where YOU rule over the Earth, and others where you're a slave under MY leadership. There's an infinite amount of you's and me's. And here's the thing....we all exist in the same space. So as we speak, there are dinosaurs running around in your crib, but they exist in a parallel universe. s**t is crazy b, we all share the same space..the same dynamic web of existance/reality. Same toilet...just different s**t....an infinite amount of s**t in an infinitely large toilet.

I love reading stuff like this.

so basically by this theory somewhere one of these parallel universes would be a perfect world because if someone went back in time and time and stopped every bad event from happening each time u did it the time line would split and that bad event would live on the previous timeline. after a while one of those timelines would end up being a perfect world but only for a short time though because bad things are always happening. ex: 9/11 and everything as an effect of that as far as the war and the economy was erased, that timeline would be pretty much close to a perfect world, and then BAM the oil spill disaster hits that timeline would now be flawed, but if someone went back in time to stop the spill it would leave the spill on the previous timeline and create a new one which would be close to perfect until something else happened. i know my examples suck but im no scientist so i just get things out the best way i can. but i am gonna read more about this scientist because this theory actually interests the hell out of me
 08-06-2010, 06:18 PM         #79
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this works, I hope it doesn't get in the wrong hands.
 7 years ago '06        #80
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 zhiggeman said:
s**t i wish that s**t was real, i'd f**king create hiphop before the man can ruin it lmao and win the lottery several time, after going back to the 70's and smashing some of them sandford and son and blaxplotation broads like lola falona...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy