Aug 6 - Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 A.O.™ said:
Time travel into the future gimme a break...
You obviously do not know what you are talking about. Nearly every scientist that currently has a job state that time-travel into the future is blatantly obviously possible, at least on a small scale. You just have to master the art of traveling as close to the speed of light as possible over a long distance. Its not time travel into the future in the sense of movies you've seen, but you would not age while everyone remaining on Earth while you took your trip was aging, so when you arrived back on Earth you'd have only aged 1 year while everyone else aged 5 years, for example. So in theory, you'd have gone 4 years into the future.
 08-06-2010, 01:34 PM         #42
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You obviously do not know what you are talking about. Nearly every scientist that currently has a job state that time-travel into the future is blatantly obviously possible, at least on a small scale. You just have to master the art of traveling as close to the speed of light as possible over a long distance. Its not time travel into the future in the sense of movies you've seen, but you would not age while everyone remaining on Earth while you took your trip was aging, so when you arrived back on Earth you'd have only aged 1 year while everyone else aged 5 years, for example. So in theory, you'd have gone 4 years into the future.
Scientist cant cure aids or numerous cancers, but they think they can travel into the future.. yea, I'm the crazy one because I dont believe scientist bulls**t.. And because they believe "Its Possible", you think its going to happen.. forgive me for not being gullible.
 7 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 A.O.™ said:
Scientist cant cure aids or numerous cancers, but they think they can travel into the future.. yea, I'm the crazy one because I dont believe scientist bulls**t.. And because they believe "Its Possible", you think its going to happen.. forgive me for not being gullible.
I never said it'd happen. I'm just saying that it is theoretically possible.

Also perhaps a cure for cancer/AIDS just does not exist. If its impossible to cure something, no matter how far technology advances it will still be unable to be cured. That is until we develop entire artificial organs and we just swap out the part of our body that has cancer on it for an artificially healthy organ.
 7 years ago '09        #44
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
 Dy-nasty said:
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
What if this is the first time its every happened. Like this year is the first 2010 ever next year is the first 2011 ever, so basically as of now the future doesn't exist.
 08-06-2010, 02:22 PM         #45
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
No one in here was saying that we would be able to travel to TODAY from Tomorrow. This s**t wouldn't happen for at least, a couple hundred years. Time travel is too advanced for us, the human race is still a Type 0 civilization.

Google Quantum Mechanics. There are particles inside of atoms that constantly pop in and out of reality/existence. They have even sent "information" a couple seconds into the future in an experiment. Those quantum particles are theoretically in more than one place at a time cuz of the speed that they "teleport", theoretically of course. But we have seen these particles in action, and it's theorized these particle will help us figure out time travel.

n*ggas said Colombus was gonna fall off the end of the world with his trip to India, n*ggas also excommunicated Galileo cuz he said the earth wasn't the center of the solar system. n*ggas said going to the moon was impossible, look how that ended. n*ggas said it would be impossible for us to have robots roam around in the Martian desert, and we got about 2-4 of those on Mars. A lot of these "scientists" you bashing gave us the fundamentals of what makes the universe, the universe. You might want to stop watching Lost and watch something that will teach you something.

Just cuz you can't grasp a concept, or understand it don't mean it's bulls**t.

Last edited by mixtape mutt; 08-06-2010 at 02:26 PM..
 08-06-2010, 02:35 PM         #46
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I can take a gun with me, I would love to go back in time. Anytime
 08-06-2010, 02:36 PM         #47
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:

Just cuz you can't grasp a concept, or understand it don't mean it's bulls**t.
Its not that I dont understand it, its that I dont believe it.. two different concepts.

As far as comparing Columbus to this, completely irrelevant, for people like yourself that claim they are so intelligent I want you to stop comparing oranges to apples; you may throw somebody else off with your analogies but not I.
 08-06-2010, 02:53 PM         #48
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe in time travel. And when people talk about altering space time the only thing that can actually happen is alter the perception of it, it's called time dilation. I you were to send a clock into a black hole it would look to you as if the clock was ticking slower until it stopped when reaching the event horizon because the light waves coming back would be redshifted infinitely long by the black hole. So what we would see is a clock that has stopped ticking, but from the point of the clock it has not stopped ticking. That's were I think creating black holes play into "time travel." And wormholes are only hypothetical. We could look into the past only if there was something thats been around the whole time redshifting the waves, and maybe there has been the whole time, microscopic black holes.
 7 years ago '04        #49
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 Sniggit said:
I know what your trying to say

n i feel s**t throwin stuff down n constantly arguin

but then think of it this way, ur consciousness is constant, and is effected by everyday things

i would surely notice the change because if something in the past was changed ( and the butterfly effect occured ) it could change my whole way of thinking

so if hes went back in time ( there must be more than 2 time zones if time travel is possible ), then a different timezone ( not the same as the past and present, possibly in between ) would feel the effects of the timetravel, thus what i see right now would be changed instantly because what ever is changed must be brought into the different timezones instantly or chaos would occur, time isnt effected by time so it must be instant

Example

I go back in time, and appear in a situation ive experienced before yet ive left my problem in the present ( the guy im gonna punch )

but when it comes to the moment of makin a major splitsecond decision, for some reason i decide to take the opposite route that I had lived before, to see the effects ( i punch someone instead of deciding not to )

when this happens, the person I punched who is still living in the present would have to automatically feel it, so instantly the present is changed and the man that has been punched ( since his consciousness is constant ) must feel instant effects because your changin laws of history, thus he will suddenly see everything change before his eyes instantly

if this didnt work however, and it f**ked things up when I done this, i would instantly evaporate from history and there would be nothingness

even though theres nothing anymore and I wouldnt be able to prove this, it would happen

plus if timetravel is possible and theres hundreds of different timezones, if more than 1 person were to timetravel, it would ensue chaos because so many different things would be getting changed at the same point of consciousness as everyone else

i get what your saying, i just dont see how it would work if consciousness is constant

iono if that made sense, ill either delete or re-edit but some should get the jist of what im trying to say

*- prepares for the did not read gifs

basically if everyone or just about everyone is thinking all the time, any change would be felt
this n*gga done watched hot tub time machine stoned as f**k and decided to post his eternal wisdom on the subject
 08-06-2010, 02:59 PM         #50
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-06-2010, 03:15 PM         #51
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
this n*gga done watched hot tub time machine stoned as f**k and decided to post his eternal wisdom on the subject
no, its just when your 17 and not used to typin this kinda s**t out or thinkin about it

its kinda hard getting your thoughts out, especially across to people like you

To lil jay, thats exactly the same as our ideas, just a theory

because since time travel isnt possible yet as far as we know ( mite not ever be possible )
then how can you say thats how it would work? your being a hypocrite

Last edited by Sniggit; 08-06-2010 at 03:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #52
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
Time travel is NOT possible. The past has already happened and how the fukk u gonna go forward to something that hasn't happened yet. Pipe dream at best.
 7 years ago '09        #53
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Ed Bundy said:
hes right though...

those same so called people you say who do quantum physics for fun such as michio kaku, stepen hawkins, leonard susskind, etc. all agree

it causes too many paradoxes

brain f**k for the day: what if you were to go back in time and k!ll your father. do you just disintegrate? because theoretically you would never have been born if your father is dead...

going to the future MAY be possible someday (not in our lifetimes, or probably even our great grandchildrens lifetimes), but still possible.
what you paradox people dont get is that if there was such a thing as going back in time, how would k!lling your father effect your "current" father?
they would have to be directly entangled, which means you right now would not just posess your own conciousness , but also every single one of your former ones...
you would exist an unlimited amount of times at the same time, and k!lling one would affect all of you that come afterwards.
so going back in time and seeing yourself as a kid.. which one would carry your consciousness? the one who traveled back or the kid?
Im not saying your paradox theories are wrong, but theyre already too far fetched because you didnt even think about the basics.
Thats like talking about shadows, not even knowing what light is
 7 years ago '04        #54
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
so basically they built a stargate...
 7 years ago '04        #55
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
f**k time travel. How about just getting to another galaxy or universe with life?
 7 years ago '04        #56
PradaG 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 5 5
If this were somehow possible, rest a.ssured, the powers that control this world will get use it for the utmost evil possible and we'll instantly be plunged into a world of pure hell (as if this world isn't bad enough already).
 08-06-2010, 03:25 PM         #57
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I go back in time and change something, your world (OUR WORLD, everything around us now) won't change. The only difference will be that I won't be here.

BUT

For me, since I went back in time, I will be changing things and thus as time goes on in that world, they don't evolve the same. Maybe I go back and k!ll George W. Bush when he was a kid. You're history books will still say that he was president. But in my world, it'll be someone else. There will never be an instantaneous change in someone's world.
 7 years ago '06        #58
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 7 years ago '05        #59
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6375 6375
Interesting discussion...
 7 years ago '05        #60
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
 Dy-nasty said:
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
Unless right now is the first time its ever been tried. How can someone from the future go back when it hasnt been built yet? Know what i'm sayin? Hypothetically if this is the first time this is ever being tried then there is no way someone can come from the future. We would have to wait til after its tried for that to start happening. But i dont like this idea of playing with the s**t. I'm opened minded enough to know anything is possible but ummmmm i dont wanna be the one playing with the natural balance of the world. Not trying to play God
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago