Aug 6 - Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Wow that's crazy.

Imagine, once it is fixed and all that, that they start charging people for trips like a got damn vacation.

It'll start getting privatized, you'll start seeing it on sites like Orbitz and Expedia... companies competing over how far back they can send you for the cheapest price.

I wonder if that s**t'll hurt, or how does it feel. How does it look, the actual time you're "traveling".

Thats nuckin futs.
 7 years ago '05        #22
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
 Dy-nasty said:
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
Cup dont overflow at half fill, keep pouring grasshopper!
 7 years ago '08        #23
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Alerts said:
No, why would someone from the future come to 2010 and say " We got time travel, bye"
Lol who said anything about this year specifically ? There would have been how many events stopped. 9/11 ?
 08-06-2010, 11:07 AM         #24
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also...How would we utilize the worm hole is space is constantly expanding. We are not in the same spot in the universe that we were in 5 mins ago, or 5 secs ago. Space is constantly expanding, with our galaxy literally HURLING thru space in a sea of other galaxies. So how would we "lock on" to an area that we want to travel to? Or would be limited to traveling in our galaxy? The questions don't stop
 7 years ago '05        #25
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Sniggit said:
I know what your trying to say

n i feel s**t throwin stuff down n constantly arguin

but then think of it this way, ur consciousness is constant, and is effected by everyday things

i would surely notice the change because if something in the past was changed ( and the butterfly effect occured ) it could change my whole way of thinking

so if hes went back in time ( there must be more than 2 time zones if time travel is possible ), then a different timezone ( not the same as the past and present, possibly in between ) would feel the effects of the timetravel, thus what i see right now would be changed instantly because what ever is changed must be brought into the different timezones instantly or chaos would occur, time isnt effected by time so it must be instant

Example

I go back in time, and appear in a situation ive experienced before yet ive left my problem in the present ( the guy im gonna punch )

but when it comes to the moment of makin a major splitsecond decision, for some reason i decide to take the opposite route that I had lived before, to see the effects ( i punch someone instead of deciding not to )

when this happens, the person I punched who is still living in the present would have to automatically feel it, so instantly the present is changed and the man that has been punched ( since his consciousness is constant ) must feel instant effects because your changin laws of history, thus he will suddenly see everything change before his eyes instantly

if this didnt work however, and it f**ked things up when I done this, i would instantly evaporate from history and there would be nothingness

even though theres nothing anymore and I wouldnt be able to prove this, it would happen

plus if timetravel is possible and theres hundreds of different timezones, if more than 1 person were to timetravel, it would ensue chaos because so many different things would be getting changed at the same point of consciousness as everyone else

i get what your saying, i just dont see how it would work if consciousness is constant

iono if that made sense, ill either delete or re-edit but some should get the jist of what im trying to say

*- prepares for the did not read gifs

basically if everyone or just about everyone is thinking all the time, any change would be felt
haha aight man lets just agree to disagree... even though we both kinda see it the same haha. im just way to high to try and gather my thoughts on this haha. Train Wrecks got me wrecked.

i hear what ya sayin though how itd feel different.

but what if when you time travel... your really just hoping through an infinite number of parallel universe's that we cant see.
 7 years ago '05        #26
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 mixtape mutt said:
@ sniggit and the other time travel heads:

I'm no expert on time travel, but I've heard Michio Kaku talking about this stuff for a while now. It's said that no one can truly time travel. You would only travel to a parallel universe/dimension that is similar to ours. Or who knows, you could land in some crazy a.ss parallel universe (they do exist) where dino's are still alive or something. But this universe is so vast, you could land yourself in a completely different galaxy on the other side of the universe with the wormhole theory. I don't think we'll every truly understand the magnitude of time travel or the concept itself. It's too complex.

Kaku got some interesting takes on parallel universes and the other dimensions, s**ts crazy. That being said, to the dude who was talking about the butterfly effect, it is also said that you're not changing the future you came from, you'd only be splitting the time you're in now into a new timeline. For example, if you left HERE, to the year 1984 and k!lled the president...the president would still be alive in our timeline, nothing would have changed. You would have only split that timeline into a parallel universe where the president was a.ssassinated by you! Our time would remain unchanged...allegedly. But who the funk knows man.

You were also talking about taking a right instead of a left. There are parallel universes out there where you went left instead of right, and another universe where you went back home instead of to your destination. And from each of those realities...more universe stem off from that. There's a universe where you went left while wearing a red shirt...another where you went left with a green shirt. It is said that there's an INFINITE amount of parallel universes out there, and if only a fraction of those infinite universe have life...than there is an infinite number of universes with life. Cuz .000000001% of infinity...is infinity.

So there's universes out there where YOU rule over the Earth, and others where you're a slave under MY leadership. There's an infinite amount of you's and me's. And here's the thing....we all exist in the same space. So as we speak, there are dinosaurs running around in your crib, but they exist in a parallel universe. s**t is crazy b, we all share the same space..the same dynamic web of existance/reality. Same toilet...just different s**t....an infinite amount of s**t in an infinitely large toilet.

I love reading stuff like this.
agree'd man. especially that whole splitting timeline part.
 08-06-2010, 11:12 AM         #27
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
Lol who said anything about this year specifically ? There would have been how many events stopped. 9/11 ?
I kinda touched the topic in my other post, someone from the future could have already have stopped 911 or WW2. The reason we don't notice the change is because it's already happened for US. For the timeline that split off from ours where 911 or WW2 didn't happen exists as a parallel universe. Or who knows papa...someone could've came back in time to cause 911 or WW2.

Youtube, Michio Kaku on Coast to Coast AM. He's done a couple interviews on that show and talks about a lot of dope s**t, like time travel and all that.
 7 years ago '08        #28
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 mixtape mutt said:
I kinda touched the topic in my other post, someone from the future could have already have stopped 911 or WW2. The reason we don't notice the change is because it's already happened for US. For the timeline that split off from ours where 911 or WW2 didn't happen exists as a parallel universe. Or who knows papa...someone could've came back in time to cause 911 or WW2.

Youtube, Michio Kaku on Coast to Coast AM. He's done a couple interviews on that show and talks about a lot of dope s**t, like time travel and all that.
That definitely makes sense regarding time travel. But as far as time travel. If it was possible at all how would they stop people from going back into time and telling people its possible. Unless they police that s**t and only certain people are allowed to travel... Hmmm
 7 years ago '04        #29
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5091 5091
ummmmm I thought stephen hawking explained it clearly that there is no way you can go back in time there might be teleports but you can't go back in time.
 08-06-2010, 11:17 AM         #30
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill edit this post soon with my reply to C & 3, to sober to take this in and have a healthy debate, i need some remedy, cos theyres quite a bit there to read there haha :p

from the first few lines though, i was gonna say something about how if its different universes/dimensions or what not, then it could work

its just most peoples take on time travel is to travel back in time in our current universe if u get me

ill edit so check back

* - if you created a special type of wormhole ( or something else that physicists discover in the future ( if its possible ) ) and if paralell universes are real/possible, then timetravel in that sense is possible - lmao

Last edited by Sniggit; 08-06-2010 at 11:28 AM..
 08-06-2010, 11:23 AM         #31
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
motherf**kers been watching too much LOST! idiots time travel is impossible. Talking about splitting timelines.. scientist have you morons fooled..
 08-06-2010, 11:23 AM         #32
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
ummmmm I thought stephen hawking explained it clearly that there is no way you can go back in time there might be teleports but you can't go back in time.
Definitely not, he's been revamped his whole take on time travel. He even explained the possibilty of time travel in that tv show he had a couple months back. A lot of these top physicists have completely rethought their take on travel and its possibility, a lot of those who said it wasn't possible (Hawking and a young Kaku) said it was impossible and use to laugh at the idea. But now they say it's possible.
 08-06-2010, 11:26 AM         #33
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
motherf**kers been watching too much LOST! idiots time travel is impossible. Talking about splitting timelines.. scientist have you morons fooled..
I never said none of this was science fact, I take all this s**t with a grain of salt, but if you have a better explanation of how time travel would work if it were possible, go head papa. put us on.
 7 years ago '04        #34
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
i can guarantee if they could travel back in time blacks would still be slaves....

an if they diid travel back and came out the sky or some s**t would they be looked at as the Anti Christ? or The 2nd Coming Of Christ..........
 08-06-2010, 11:37 AM         #35
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:
I never said none of this was science fact, I take all this s**t with a grain of salt, but if you have a better explanation of how time travel would work if it were possible, go head papa. put us on.
my theory is that it cant happen.. no machine, nothing, period...
 7 years ago '04        #36
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
they knew what they was trying to make the whole time

take me back to any year before 2004

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 08-06-2010 at 12:13 PM..
 08-06-2010, 12:36 PM         #37
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[Moe Szyslak]NOW to get me some caveman hookers[/Moe Szyslak]
 7 years ago '04        #38
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Dy-nasty said:
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
yea, but we probably threw their crazy a.ss in a mental institute where other nutcases go.
 7 years ago '05        #39
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Ed Bundy said:
hes right though...

those same so called people you say who do quantum physics for fun such as michio kaku, stepen hawkins, leonard susskind, etc. all agree

it causes too many paradoxes

brain f**k for the day: what if you were to go back in time and k!ll your father. do you just disintegrate? because theoretically you would never have been born if your father is dead...

going to the future MAY be possible someday (not in our lifetimes, or probably even our great grandchildrens lifetimes), but still possible.

The theory, by Hawking himself, is that something would ALWAYS happen to prevent you from k!lling your father. No matter what happens, something would happen to prevent it from happening. Cops rushing in last minute. Your father calls off work when you thought he'd be at work. Your father is out of town when hes supposed to be on his regular schedule.

Hawking, who is in my opinion the most important human being to have existed (when it comes to Science) since Einstein, has not ruled out the POSSIBILITY of time travel. Although as you say, time travel into the future is much more plausible then time travel into the past.

Also, to the argument "Why hasnt somebody already in the future gone to the past and told us about it?"

Well, first of all, if such a device is ever built, they are not just gonna let anybody go back in time. Its not like they are gonna have infomercials airing on TV saying for 1 million dollars you can go back in time for 1 day! Call now! . It will be controlled by a group of highly classified scientists to simply go back in time to observe, and do studies. I'm sure if they used it they would not go back in time and broadcast to the time they went back to that they were from the future. They would simply observe, and act as if they were a part of that society.

Either way, while I definitely believe it is possible, to the future AND to the past, I don't think it'll happen in our life-time. Although hell, anythings possible.
 08-06-2010, 01:18 PM         #40
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Time travel into the future gimme a break...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy