Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
8891 pageviews
159 comments

The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17218 17218
Aug 6 - Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say - Pravda.Ru

Russian physicists seriously believe that the Large Hadron Collider can be used for time travel. However, it will only happen when it starts working at full capacity and stops breaking down.

If earlier time travel was considered science fiction, now it suddenly turned into the favorite pet project of theoretical physicists. Renowned physicist Kip Thorne of the California Institute of Technology once said in one of his lectures:

“Once upon a time, time travel was the exclusive prerogative of writers. Serious scientists were shunning it like the plague, even when they were writing novels under a pseudonym or were secretly reading them. The times have changed! Now in serious scientific journals you can find a scientific analysis of time travel, authored by outstanding theoretical physicists. Why this change? Physics simply understood that the nature of time is too important to give it to the mercy of writers.”

Today, there are many different schemes of devices designed for time travel. The main one is the Large Hadron Collider. It was launched in the fall of 2008. This is the most powerful particle accelerator in history located on the border of Switzerland and France. In its 27-kilometer ring scientists are trying to collide beams of protons accelerated to nearly light speed. As expected, this device will provide new information about particles and forces acting in space, as well as will reproduce conditions that existed immediately after the Big Bang gave birth to the universe.

After launching the collider, people were scared of the giant black hole capable of swallowing the Earth. Yet, scientists quickly calmed the population saying that in case of a collision of particles in the collider, the holes that may appear would be microscopic, or so large that they can be used as a handy tool for time travel.

This sensational proposal was made by two doctors of physical and mathematical sciences, Professors of Institute of Mathematics named after Steklov, Irina Arefyeva and Igor Volovich.

“Modern principles of theoretical mathematical physics allow the possibility of time travel,” explains Volovich, a member of RAS. “One of the admissible models of working time machine is the so-called wormhole, that is, a space-time tunnel leading to another time or space. And the probability of formation of a wormhole in the LHC is comparable to the probability of occurrence of the black hole itself, which can occur when particles collide with high energy.

As explained by the physics, wormhole is a tunnel connecting different parts of space and time. Entrance to the tunnel may be the size of a star, a planet, a house and even a speck of dust, depending on a purpose of the tunnel use. After all, there is a difference between sending a photon or a group of tourists. You can get to another galaxy, or another universe. And you can also get into in the past. In terms of the physical properties, the entrance to the wormhole is very similar to the entrance to the black hole. The difference is that you can come back.

Since the LHC is designed, figuratively speaking, to create a part of space on Earth, then it can be used to obtain dark energy. This is also an important detail of creating the miracle machine. Another necessary condition for making the machine work is to distort space and time so it closes up in a ring. And the LHC is quite capable of that.

“This phenomenon in physics is called “closed time-like curve,” explains Professor Arefyeva. “It allows, at least theoretically, returning to the past.”

“Is it possible to have a paradox described by Bradbury, when a traveler caught in the past accidentally steps on a butterfly, which results in coming to power of a different president in his time? “

“We expected such issues,” says professor Volovich. “We came to this conclusion: time travel may change the course of history, but not very significantly.”

To make time machine the reality, the scientists stress the need for the LHC to reach at least the design capacity (now it is working at half capacity) and stop breaking down.

“So far, our biggest home is that the LHC will demonstrate the existence of wormhole. If some of the collision energy in the collider disappears, this can be explained by the creation of particles that pierce time through wormholes.”

Research and Development Center of the European Council for Nuclear Research (CERN), promised that the LHC will start working as expected in September. Then it becomes clear whether Russian physicists were right in their solution of the most intriguing problem of mankind.

imagesdjkhfkjshfkjwhwehrjwejlkhterhgfffg

Last edited by The N; 08-06-2010 at 08:50 AM..

159 comments for "Aug 6 - Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say"

7 years ago '08        #2
The N 467 heat pts467 OP
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17218 17218

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #3
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
I know everyone is all 2012'd out and s**t, but one of the more optimistic predictions is that Time Travel would be invented and that time would no longer be linear, which would obviously be one of the reasons for the Mayan calender to end.
 7 years ago '05        #4
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
I'll Be The Lab Rat.
 7 years ago '07        #5
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Things that make you go..........Hmmmmmmmmm
 7 years ago '04        #6
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
i wanna go back and meet my deceased dad that passed away when i was 4 months. therefore, im more eligible to be a lab rat than you broadwave.
 7 years ago '08        #7
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
inb4CIA&FBIstealsitandblamesitonAl-Queada
 08-06-2010, 09:26 AM         #8
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not going to be working by September, real talk. If they're right I hope something doesn't come through the wormhole though.
 7 years ago '08        #9
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
 08-06-2010, 09:29 AM         #10
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Time travel wouldnt help no one, so if im in the present and a dude went back in time

when he changes things, suddenly before my eyes myself* and everything will change?

What about when the dude goes back in time, he has taken himself out of the current time, thus he no longer exists to what we percieve as the present, never being able to go any further in time for the fact he will always go back in time

Theres to many views on time travel for it to be right, and theres to many situations which people call time travel

in my opinion its impossible ( contradicted myself I know ) and will never work. the only thing that could possibly work would be going forward in time, but even that still has problems

good read though and interesting points, just dont see how any form of timetravel is possible without destruction or consequences.

* - edit

Last edited by Sniggit; 08-06-2010 at 09:50 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #11
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 Sniggit said:
Time travel wouldnt help no one, so if im in the present and a dude went back in time

when he changes things, suddenly before my eyes my and everything will change?

What about when the dude goes back in time, he has taken himself out of the current time, thus he no longer exists to what we percieve as the present, never being able to go any further in time for the fact he will always go back in time

Theres to many views on time travel for it to be right, and theres to many situations which people call time travel

in my opinion its impossible and will never work. the only thing that could possibly work would be going forward in time, but even that still has problems

good read though and interesting points, just dont see how any form of timetravel is possible without destruction or consequences.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate your theory and all but let's leave whats possible and whats impossible up to the team of n*ggas who have PHDs that do quantum physics for fun.

Last edited by Crankdatkfc; 08-06-2010 at 09:34 AM..
 08-06-2010, 09:36 AM         #12
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fair enough, im just basing it on what ive read and watched before, several PHD carrying Physicists have mentioned these paradox's

just normal theorys, that everyone can think of and can use against timetravel
 7 years ago '04        #13
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 3909 3909
s**t i wish that s**t was real, i'd f**king create hiphop before the man can ruin it lmao and win the lottery several time, after going back to the 70's and smashing some of them sandford and son and blaxplotation broads like lola falona...

Last edited by zhiggeman; 08-06-2010 at 09:45 AM..
 08-06-2010, 10:01 AM         #14
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
Don't get me wrong I appreciate your theory and all but let's leave whats possible and whats impossible up to the team of n*ggas who have PHDs that do quantum physics for fun.

hes right though...

those same so called people you say who do quantum physics for fun such as michio kaku, stepen hawkins, leonard susskind, etc. all agree

it causes too many paradoxes

brain f**k for the day: what if you were to go back in time and k!ll your father. do you just disintegrate? because theoretically you would never have been born if your father is dead...

going to the future MAY be possible someday (not in our lifetimes, or probably even our great grandchildrens lifetimes), but still possible.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Sniggit said:

when he changes things, suddenly before my eyes myself* and everything will change
if he goes back in time and changes something, your not gonna see any difference. if he changed something that effected you, it happened in you're past so you've always lived with it and would know no difference. ya know what im tryin to say?

like... your friend goes back in time 1 week, and shave's your head. meaning 1 week ago on you're timeline your head was shaved, then you still have to live out that week on you're timeline. eventually you come to the day when your friend would have shaved your head... but its already shaved and has been for a week.

i dunno kinda hard to explain but i hope you get where you're comin from.
 7 years ago '10        #16
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,313 | Props total: 5259 5259
 Dy-nasty said:
If time travel was possible @ all. Wouldn't someone have been here from the future letting us know that its possible?
No, why would someone from the future come to 2010 and say " We got time travel, bye"
 7 years ago '04        #17
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
I Think it will be more of some denzel washington deja vu type stuff. An if something change where multiple people parents werent born the people of that current time would dissappear and people would mark it as jesus return.

*Shrug*
 08-06-2010, 10:44 AM         #18
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know what your trying to say

n i feel s**t throwin stuff down n constantly arguin

but then think of it this way, ur consciousness is constant, and is effected by everyday things

i would surely notice the change because if something in the past was changed ( and the butterfly effect occured ) it could change my whole way of thinking

so if hes went back in time ( there must be more than 2 time zones if time travel is possible ), then a different timezone ( not the same as the past and present, possibly in between ) would feel the effects of the timetravel, thus what i see right now would be changed instantly because what ever is changed must be brought into the different timezones instantly or chaos would occur, time isnt effected by time so it must be instant

Example

I go back in time, and appear in a situation ive experienced before yet ive left my problem in the present ( the guy im gonna punch )

but when it comes to the moment of makin a major splitsecond decision, for some reason i decide to take the opposite route that I had lived before, to see the effects ( i punch someone instead of deciding not to )

when this happens, the person I punched who is still living in the present would have to automatically feel it, so instantly the present is changed and the man that has been punched ( since his consciousness is constant ) must feel instant effects because your changin laws of history, thus he will suddenly see everything change before his eyes instantly

if this didnt work however, and it f**ked things up when I done this, i would instantly evaporate from history and there would be nothingness

even though theres nothing anymore and I wouldnt be able to prove this, it would happen

plus if timetravel is possible and theres hundreds of different timezones, if more than 1 person were to timetravel, it would ensue chaos because so many different things would be getting changed at the same point of consciousness as everyone else

i get what your saying, i just dont see how it would work if consciousness is constant

iono if that made sense, ill either delete or re-edit but some should get the jist of what im trying to say

*- prepares for the did not read gifs

basically if everyone or just about everyone is thinking all the time, any change would be felt

Last edited by Sniggit; 08-06-2010 at 10:52 AM..
 08-06-2010, 10:46 AM         #19
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand
 08-06-2010, 11:00 AM         #20
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ sniggit and the other time travel heads:

I'm no expert on time travel, but I've heard Michio Kaku talking about this stuff for a while now. It's said that no one can truly time travel. You would only travel to a parallel universe/dimension that is similar to ours. Or who knows, you could land in some crazy a.ss parallel universe (they do exist) where dino's are still alive or something. But this universe is so vast, you could land yourself in a completely different galaxy on the other side of the universe with the wormhole theory. I don't think we'll every truly understand the magnitude of time travel or the concept itself. It's too complex.

Kaku got some interesting takes on parallel universes and the other dimensions, s**ts crazy. That being said, to the dude who was talking about the butterfly effect, it is also said that you're not changing the future you came from, you'd only be splitting the time you're in now into a new timeline. For example, if you left HERE, to the year 1984 and k!lled the president...the president would still be alive in our timeline, nothing would have changed. You would have only split that timeline into a parallel universe where the president was a.ssassinated by you! Our time would remain unchanged...allegedly. But who the funk knows man.

You were also talking about taking a right instead of a left. There are parallel universes out there where you went left instead of right, and another universe where you went back home instead of to your destination. And from each of those realities...more universe stem off from that. There's a universe where you went left while wearing a red shirt...another where you went left with a green shirt. It is said that there's an INFINITE amount of parallel universes out there, and if only a fraction of those infinite universe have life...than there is an infinite number of universes with life. Cuz .000000001% of infinity...is infinity.

So there's universes out there where YOU rule over the Earth, and others where you're a slave under MY leadership. There's an infinite amount of you's and me's. And here's the thing....we all exist in the same space. So as we speak, there are dinosaurs running around in your crib, but they exist in a parallel universe. s**t is crazy b, we all share the same space..the same dynamic web of existance/reality. Same toilet...just different s**t....an infinite amount of s**t in an infinitely large toilet.

I love reading stuff like this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago