Jim Jones & Byrd Gang Throwing Ice & Bottles At French Montana While He Performs On Stage!

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,349 | Props total: 18320 18320
 Jabo1091 said:
Mel's my cousin, he clocked french.
you want a cookie n*gga?

no proof then i dont believe
 7 years ago '07        #82
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Them n*ggaz run the streets in New York, Harlem to Jersey.
I don't comment on too much street s**t on here but f**k it. If you really know Jim like you say you do then you already know what's what when it comes to him being out here in Jerz. You know about him and Santana getting disciplined by the blood n*ggas in lil bricks(projects) back in the day. And you def. know about the n*ggas extorting him in the pound (another projects) in Paterson. You ever made a move out here with jim? Ever heard of Holly aka Hard Luck? Don't try to make it seem like Jim got n*ggas f**king with him off the strength of him being a "goon".
And did n*ggas forget about this?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #83
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 pr03583 said:
now we all know jimmy is only acting up because tru life isnt home

if tru life never cought that case, jimmy would be quiet...

lizzy had that whole f**king dipset/byrdgang shook to death!
word if tru life was here them n*ggaz would be ghost as in dead:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #84
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
That same day at The Rucker Park Jim was arrested for discharging a firearm in public, he beat his case the same day murder Inc. beat theirs, and him and C-Gutta the n*gga that punched him at The Rucker had fought on several occasions prior to that, when him and Cam was on tour with Bad Boy rollin with Mase he did the n*gga the same way at the airport caught the n*gga slippin and knocked his a.ss out but you don't hear bout that cause wasn't no cameras there, what C-Gutta did was revenge for being knocked out prior. I want n*ggaz to get this through they head Camron is not Jim, Jim is not him, Jim is the muscle that was the whole plan he was neva supposed to rap he came in as a goon, that was his job and the rapping s**t just came, when u seperate from ya goons s**t like that happens. If you think that's his dad u dumb his dad died of aids years ago. Tru Life was given a $50,000 f!ght challenge no reply, squared off at Quad Studios didn't to want to f!ght, and got a 9-Tre beating in jail, these are facts. Posing with Jewelry that was lost in f!ghts that you bought from n*ggaz does not make you hard you think he made Jim Jones stick his hands up and run his s**t, u dumb, the pinky ring was lost in a f!ght, and Ballin chain was just stolen by a slick thief no robbery nothing.
:scared2:
 08-06-2010, 11:28 PM         #85
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:
Tru life isn't here there...stop with the what ifs...dude is an idiot and a tool used by jay-z to handles his beef for him. Tru life never punched cam and it wasn't tru life that snatched agallah's and jim jones's chain.

"He's a work, man. He always put somebody in front of em. When Jada came for him, he put Beanie in front of em, and Beanie went back and forth with Jadakiss. When Cam came for em, he put Tru-Life in front of em, and they went back and forth, and he just... didn't compete." - 50 Cent
 7 years ago '06        #86
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,548 | Props total: 6808 6808
 TinyTankX said:
Tru life isn't here there...stop with the what ifs...dude is an idiot and a tool used by jay-z to handles his beef for him. Tru life never punched cam and it wasn't tru life that snatched agallah's and jim jones's chain.

you delusional? or in denial?
he did punch cam in the face, everyone who was there was talkin about it
Ed Lover was there and saw it and talked about it the next day on his show
 08-06-2010, 11:54 PM         #87
Straight Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man u guys are some stupid motherf**kers
jim jones has been punched and so has french
almost every famous rapper has been punched/touched

french bounced back on that performance
 7 years ago '05        #88
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 LowaEastSide5 said:
you want a cookie n*gga?

no proof then i dont believe
why would I lie, vi n jabo 4rm coop city...
 7 years ago '08        #89
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
This thread is hilarious, these NY Blood nyggas make me laugh. Nyggas getting so worked up over some corny shyt, typing paragraphs and novels. One of my guys moved to Harlem, it's too bad he has to live among these goofy nyggas. SMH
 08-07-2010, 01:50 AM         #90
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
This thread is hilarious, these NY Blood nyggas make me laugh. Nyggas getting so worked up over some corny shyt, typing paragraphs and novels. One of my guys moved to Harlem, it's too bad he has to live among these goofy nyggas. SMH
LOL we laugh at the NY gangsters because we know them n*ggas ain't riding around with guns like they say they are lol,

NY Gun law is a b**ch! lol
 7 years ago '07        #91
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,633 | Props total: 2475 2475
smh n*ggas in ny need to stop banging blood and crip period and leave it to n*ggas out here in cali..so sad they repping some dumbass s**t they known nothing about and that s**t's real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
57 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy