Jim Jones & Byrd Gang Throwing Ice & Bottles At French Montana While He Performs On Stage!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
lmao n*ggas writing essays on rappers now
 7 years ago '08        #62
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 infam0uskills said:
well it aint nomore champagne and cereal for Trulife. Aint gonna be nomore mac & cheese for Frenchie either after his run is done.

Why trulife aint ask hova for help? Oh I forgot, trulife was just a pawn for the camel. Used and abused just like a smut.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #63
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Cause that's where they was at, any punk n*gga would not have threw nothing at all, n*gga don't really want to f**k up Flex Party and brawl it out but a n*gga ain't bout to sit through a b**ch n*ggaz performance. I bet money if it was me and my n*ggaz gettin ice threw at us we headin the direction it's coming from, not look for crowd participation. And may I repeat French Montana already has been knocked out by Mel Matrix the lil homie, no repercussions, he's a b**ch, that's information not speculation, everybody knows.
Why go to a b**ch n*gga's show anyway though?
 7 years ago '04        #64
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
Who the f**k is French Montana?
 7 years ago '08        #65
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 peeyump said:
you stupid little f**k.....how you know thats Jim up there? Do the camera zoom the f**k in and show you a n*gga doing this
[pic - click to view]

OH I GET IT.....it was a black man with a f**king wife beater on......it f**king had to be Jimmy!

f**k outta here cracker jack......n*ggaz use gimmicks in they shows all the time.

T.I. had the same argument at different shows in different citys..........someone would throw something at the n*gga and he would go off talking about how he would whoop they a.ss..............then queue the gun sounds.
cuz thats all that people do at shows now a days
throw bottles...where da f**k u been n*gga
 08-06-2010, 02:08 PM         #66
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #67
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 6147 6147
 peeyump said:
man this the most exaggerated s**t i've ever seen in my f**king life......worst than anything Baby done ever done

this is some of the most outrageous s**t i've ever seen
 7 years ago '10        #68
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 gagethedesigner said:
cuz thats all that people do at shows now a days
throw bottles...where da f**k u been n*gga

word...........and the rappers have the same responses and same background sounds being played in between their comments? I dunno where the f**k you've been but you should prolly head back........you out of pocket.
 7 years ago '04        #69
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 RJ96 said:
Why go to a b**ch n*gga's show anyway though?
It Funk Master Flex Event. And if we see the enemy there we gone throw drinks and ice on him and he ain't gone do nothing.
 7 years ago '07        #70
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
French won
 08-06-2010, 03:26 PM         #71
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 season said:
what started the tru life and jim jones beef?
Tru-Life

According to an interview with Tru-Life in the June/July 2006 issue of Complex Magazine, rumors had spread that Tru-Life was referring to Jim Jones in his diss song "New New York". Jim Jones reportedly began calling several rappers and telling them that he had a DVD of Tru-Life dissing them. Tru-Life responded by calling Dipset Boss Cam'ron "a b*tch."

Jones responded by challenging Tru-Life to a brawl with US$50,000 at stake. [26] Months later, Jones told an interviewer that Tru-Life did not respond to the challenge, doesn't count in the rap industry, and lacked the money and heart to accept Jones' challenge.

The argument continued into 2007, when Tru-Life released his DJ J-Love hosted mixtape entitled Tru York with Dipset diss tracks and whose cover superimposes an image of Jim Jones' face over a swimsuit-clad Borat picture.

Jay-Z

Jones' dispute with Tru-Life may have stemmed from a dispute between Cam'ron and Jay-Z, as Tru-Life was signed to Jay-Z's Roc-La-Familia label at the time. Jim Jones has also dissed Jay-Z's performance as president of Def Jam Recordings.

Jay-Z has since responded with a "diss" track called "Brooklyn High" over the beat from Jones' "We Fly High". On December 1, 2006, BET's Access Granted debuted the video for Jones' "We Fly High" remix, with Diddy, Baby, T.I., Young Dro, and added Juelz Santana's verse from his response on the "We Fly High Beef Mix".

He recently got in to an altercation with a Jay-Z a.ssociate who was with Ne-Yo at the time and turned himself into the police shortly after. However, it was recently reported that Jones did not get into a altercation with Ne-Yo, but was instead a rumor intended to increase tension.
 7 years ago '06        #72
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18234 18234
 goke11429 said:
lmao n*ggas writing essays on rappers now
"byrdgang"
 7 years ago '05        #73
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 persuazion said:
is that fat joe on stage with him?

[pic - click to view]

looks like him
 7 years ago '07        #74
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
It is Fat Joe, he brought French out

Here's more footage

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #75
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
good
shoulda thrown a tv at that n*gga too
 7 years ago '04        #76
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 infam0uskills said:
if jim threw s**t then its a lame move, if jim goons did it then it was a boss move. Let your lil niggs put in that work.

I aint see no jim or dipset byrdgang niggs
that aint no f**kin work to put in lol how you figure that
 7 years ago '04        #77
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
corny people fiten other corny people. boo.

i wanna see these 2 box on sub0 dvd. rap aint had a real fist f!ght in a looong time i mean source awards style.
 7 years ago '09        #78
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:
Tru-Life

According to an interview with Tru-Life in the June/July 2006 issue of Complex Magazine, rumors had spread that Tru-Life was referring to Jim Jones in his diss song "New New York". Jim Jones reportedly began calling several rappers and telling them that he had a DVD of Tru-Life dissing them. Tru-Life responded by calling Dipset Boss Cam'ron "a b*tch."

Jones responded by challenging Tru-Life to a brawl with US$50,000 at stake. [26] Months later, Jones told an interviewer that Tru-Life did not respond to the challenge, doesn't count in the rap industry, and lacked the money and heart to accept Jones' challenge.

The argument continued into 2007, when Tru-Life released his DJ J-Love hosted mixtape entitled Tru York with Dipset diss tracks and whose cover superimposes an image of Jim Jones' face over a swimsuit-clad Borat picture.

Jay-Z

Jones' dispute with Tru-Life may have stemmed from a dispute between Cam'ron and Jay-Z, as Tru-Life was signed to Jay-Z's Roc-La-Familia label at the time. Jim Jones has also dissed Jay-Z's performance as president of Def Jam Recordings.

Jay-Z has since responded with a "diss" track called "Brooklyn High" over the beat from Jones' "We Fly High". On December 1, 2006, BET's Access Granted debuted the video for Jones' "We Fly High" remix, with Diddy, Baby, T.I., Young Dro, and added Juelz Santana's verse from his response on the "We Fly High Beef Mix".

He recently got in to an altercation with a Jay-Z a.ssociate who was with Ne-Yo at the time and turned himself into the police shortly after. However, it was recently reported that Jones did not get into a altercation with Ne-Yo, but was instead a rumor intended to increase tension.
Tru life said he accepted the f!ght. I remember him saying it in an interview.
 7 years ago '05        #79
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Mel's my cousin, he clocked french.
 08-06-2010, 07:17 PM         #80
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:
Tru-Life

Jay-Z

Actually it's much more complex than that. To know what happened to Jim Jones , you have to know who Jim Jones the man was man. Now Jim Jones was born to a three-legged-b**ch of a mother and he was always ashamed of this. Then he got adopted by this man, Tito Libowitz. He was a part time gun smuggler and rotwieler dog f!ght promoter and he trained Jim Jones and Jim Jones was good. He was damn good. Then he was pit agianst the f!ght of his life...his brother, Big L . And Jim Jones said no way man, I can't f!ght Big L , he's my brother. But they made them f!ght anyway and Jim Jones k!lled Big L. Then he said, that's it man and called off all his f!ghts and started smoking crack and one day he just went bazurk and collapsed and his heart no longer beat. Wow.

Last edited by ColdbloodedQ; 08-06-2010 at 07:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy