Jim Jones & Byrd Gang Throwing Ice & Bottles At French Montana While He Performs On Stage!

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 pr03583 said:
f**k out of here..... jr mafia ran them n*ggas outta rucka park.....

tru life robbed a couple of them byrdgang n*ggas.... he also ran up on camron and straight punched him in the mouth, and none of his peoples did s**t!

tru life owned them n*ggas and if you REALLY from NY..... you know what im saying is right.

joness is pus*y... when your own father calls you a b**ch, you know sumthings wrong.

That same day at The Rucker Park Jim was arrested for discharging a firearm in public, he beat his case the same day murder Inc. beat theirs, and him and C-Gutta the n*gga that punched him at The Rucker had fought on several occasions prior to that, when him and Cam was on tour with Bad Boy rollin with Mase he did the n*gga the same way at the airport caught the n*gga slippin and knocked his a.ss out but you don't hear bout that cause wasn't no cameras there, what C-Gutta did was revenge for being knocked out prior. I want n*ggaz to get this through they head Camron is not Jim, Jim is not him, Jim is the muscle that was the whole plan he was neva supposed to rap he came in as a goon, that was his job and the rapping s**t just came, when u seperate from ya goons s**t like that happens. If you think that's his dad u dumb his dad died of aids years ago. Tru Life was given a $50,000 f!ght challenge no reply, squared off at Quad Studios didn't to want to f!ght, and got a 9-Tre beating in jail, these are facts. Posing with Jewelry that was lost in f!ghts that you bought from n*ggaz does not make you hard you think he made Jim Jones stick his hands up and run his s**t, u dumb, the pinky ring was lost in a f!ght, and Ballin chain was just stolen by a slick thief no robbery nothing.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 08-06-2010 at 10:55 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #42
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
That same day at The Rucker Park Jim was arrested for discharging a firearm in public, he beat his case the same day murder Inc. beat theirs, and him and C-Gutta the n*gga that punched him at The Rucker had fought on several occasions prior to that, when him and Cam was on tour with Bad Boy rollin with Mase he did the n*gga the same way at the airport caught the n*gga slippin and knocked his a.ss out but you don't hear bout that cause wasn't no cameras there, what C-Gutta did was revenge for being knocked out prior. I want n*ggaz to get this through they head Camron is not Jim, Jim is not him, Jim is the muscle that was the whole plan he was neva supposed to rap he came in as a goon, that was his job and the rapping s**t just came, when u seperate from ya goons s**t like that happens. If you think that's his dad u dumb his dad died of aids years ago. Tru Life was given a $50,000 f!ght challenge no reply, squared off at Quad Studios didn't to want to f!ght, and got a 9-Tre beating in jail, these are facts. Posing with Jewelry that was lost in f!ghts that you bought from n*ggaz does not make you hard you think he made Jim Jones stick his hands up and run his s**t, u dumb, the pinky ring was lost in a f!ght, and Ballin chain was just stolen by a slick thief no robbery nothing.

Damn dude it ain't that serious ....
 7 years ago '08        #43
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
and got a 9-Tre beating in jail, these are facts. Posing with Jewelry that was lost in f!ghts that you bought from n*ggaz does not make you hard you think he made Jim Jones stick his hands up and run his s**t, u dumb, the pinky ring was lost in a f!ght, and Ballin chain was just stolen by a slick thief no robbery nothing.

i remember jim talkin about that on shade45....said a n*gga named muhammad beat tru life up in the tombs....
 7 years ago '06        #44
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
 normpeterson said:
Jim Jones like 37 now-washed up,flabby like Larry Holmes and s**t. French that new blood, making dipset get back together for a check!
Salute >>> Anything French has dropped lately
 7 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
man this the most exaggerated s**t i've ever seen in my f**king life......worst than anything Baby done ever done

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #46
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 peeyump said:
man this the most exaggerated s**t i've ever seen in my f**king life......worst than anything Baby done ever done

Swageria?

Cereal and Rosé?

Napkin money?

Lord...

7 years ago '07        #47
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 peeyump said:

I remember this s**t......
 7 years ago '07        #48
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space

[video - click to view]

08-06-2010, 12:17 PM         #49
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Yorks Rida man, this is a better view, Im gone tell you right now and you can take it for what its worth, it aint a n*gga in the game that want it with Jim Jones unless he richa and alot of them don't, he roll with the most watched n*ggaz in New York them Tri State Bandits that's what the Feds call them, them 9-Tre Gangstaz if you from New York and you in them streets you know what Im talking about. Ask the New York Police who they most worried about. You go through s**t as a young n*gga, but now he the strogest and n*ggaz know it. No repercussions guaranteed, they got Tru Life in jail for his mouth, French already been knocked out by Mel Matrix, and Trick Trick will let you know them guns go and go off everywhere and when C-Gutta come home he betta watch his a.ss cause n*ggaz ain't forgot. Shout out Dip-Set I f**k with them n*ggaz FA REAL in REAL LIFE, the homie Snags 5th Ward bound that's Texas, Houston to be exact thats Jim best friend he with him everday he got 5th Ward Texas tatted on his arm check his twitter @bossmobbsnagz. FYI Snags been rich u know them "Byrds" Fly from the south. Them n*ggaz run the streets in New York, Harlem to Jersey.
Can i ask you why they threw bottles from a balcony from 50 feet away,instead of approaching the stage? Just curious.
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 normpeterson said:
Can i ask you why they threw bottles from a balcony from 50 feet away,instead of approaching the stage? Just curious.
Cause that's where they was at, any punk n*gga would not have threw nothing at all, n*gga don't really want to f**k up Flex Party and brawl it out but a n*gga ain't bout to sit through a b**ch n*ggaz performance. I bet money if it was me and my n*ggaz gettin ice threw at us we headin the direction it's coming from, not looking for crowd participation. And may I repeat French Montana already has been knocked out by Mel Matrix the lil homie, no repercussions, he's a b**ch, that's information not speculation, everybody knows.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 08-06-2010 at 02:02 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #51
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Curtisimo said:

n*ggaz aint trying to hear that though

Cam is out in the world getting money starting a new movement

Tru Life is in jail getting jumped weakly by blood n*ggaz

who really won here

and Cam may have sold drugs but he was never a thug or a gangsta as the n*ggaz he rolled with or I should say jim rolled with

you must not seen the video.....that n*gga Tru Life got napkin money cuzzin..........who f**king with that!!
 7 years ago '06        #52
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,326 | Props total: 18278 18278
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

New Yorks Rida man, this is a better view, Im gone tell you right now and you can take it for what its worth, it aint a n*gga in the game that want it with Jim Jones unless he richa and alot of them don't, he roll with the most watched n*ggaz in New York them Tri State Bandits that's what the Feds call them, them 9-Tre Gangstaz if you from New York and you in them streets you know what Im talking about. Ask the New York Police who they most worried about. You go through s**t as a young n*gga, but now he the strogest and n*ggaz know it. No repercussions guaranteed, they got Tru Life in jail for his mouth, French already been knocked out by Mel Matrix, and Trick Trick will let you know them guns go and go off everywhere and when C-Gutta come home he betta watch his a.ss cause n*ggaz ain't forgot. Shout out Dip-Set I f**k with them n*ggaz FA REAL in REAL LIFE, the homie Snags 5th Ward bound that's Texas, Houston to be exact thats Jim best friend he with him everday he got 5th Ward Texas tatted on his arm check his twitter @bossmobbsnagz. FYI Snags been rich u know them "Byrds" Fly from the south. Them n*ggaz run the streets in New York, Harlem to Jersey.
shut up you pathetic loser, who writes a paragraph about jimmy jones , whip your lips bryd
 7 years ago '06        #53
space
space
Jha Jha about to b**ch slap jimmy soon so thats going to be 10 L he takes
 7 years ago '04        #54
space
space
At the 5:50 mark n*ggaz talk about how Mel Matrix knocked out French Montana, shout out to the whole 9-Tre.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
Freaky Zekey talking about beating up Max B, that look like that whole Coke Wave garbage a.ss movement right there right, these f**got n*ggaz getting they a.ss kicked all over New York.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
shut up you pathetic loser, who writes a paragraph about jimmy jones , whip your lips bryd
f**k your hermaphrodite, down syndrome,s.lut monkey mother, b**ch. What Up, I guarantee I'm more disrespectful.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 08-06-2010 at 01:14 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
f**k you hermaphrodite, down syndrome,s.lut monkey mother, b**ch. What Up, I guarantee I'm more disrespectful.
is sensitive out here ehh?
 7 years ago '07        #58
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
 peeyump said:
you must not seen the video.....that n*gga Tru Life got napkin money cuzzin..........who f**king with that!!
LMMMMMMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

7 years ago '09        #59
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
what started the tru life and jim jones beef?
 7 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 season said:
what started the tru life and jim jones beef?

i believe that n*gga Tru Life said he was they muscle.......n*ggaz aint come correct plus he was tired of all the blood s**t they was poppin.........i dunno n*gga got a youtube of himself talkin about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago