Jim Jones & Byrd Gang Throwing Ice & Bottles At French Montana While He Performs On Stage!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 kweezy95 said:
the people at party said
Im sayin though, Jimmy's banned from alot of spots in the tri-state area. You'd bet your life this was Jim Jones?
 7 years ago '04        #22
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
jim jones and french montana beefin?

i know i'm late... but why?
 7 years ago '10        #23
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 peeyump said:
you stupid little f**k.....how you know thats Jim up there? Do the camera zoom the f**k in and show you a n*gga doing this
[pic - click to view]

OH I GET IT.....it was a black man with a f**king wife beater on......it f**king had to be Jimmy!

f**k outta here cracker jack......n*ggaz use gimmicks in they shows all the time.

T.I. had the same argument at different shows in different citys..........someone would throw something at the n*gga and he would go off talking about how he would whoop they a.ss..............then queue the gun sounds.
 7 years ago '04        #24
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
if jim threw s**t then its a lame move, if jim goons did it then it was a boss move. Let your lil niggs put in that work.

I aint see no jim or dipset byrdgang niggs
 7 years ago '04        #25
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 peeyump said:
you stupid little f**k.....how you know thats Jim up there? Do the camera zoom the f**k in and show you a n*gga doing this
[pic - click to view]

OH I GET IT.....it was a black man with a f**king wife beater on......it f**king had to be Jimmy!

f**k outta here cracker jack......n*ggaz use gimmicks in they shows all the time.

T.I. had the same argument at different shows in different citys..........someone would throw something at the n*gga and he would go off talking about how he would whoop they a.ss..............then queue the gun sounds.

[video - click to view]

New Yorks Rida man, this is a better view, Im gone tell you right now and you can take it for what its worth, it aint a n*gga in the game that want it with Jim Jones unless he richa and alot of them don't, he roll with the most watched n*ggaz in New York them Tri State Bandits that's what the Feds call them, them 9-Tre Gangstaz if you from New York and you in them streets you know what Im talking about. Ask the New York Police who they most worried about. You go through s**t as a young n*gga, but now he the strogest and n*ggaz know it. No repercussions guaranteed, they got Tru Life in jail for his mouth, French already been knocked out by Mel Matrix, and Trick Trick will let you know them guns go and go off everywhere and when C-Gutta come home he betta watch his a.ss cause n*ggaz ain't forgot. Shout out Dip-Set I f**k with them n*ggaz FA REAL in REAL LIFE, the homie Snags 5th Ward bound that's Texas, Houston to be exact thats Jim best friend he with him everday he got 5th Ward Texas tatted on his arm check his twitter @bossmobbsnagz. FYI Snags been rich u know them "Byrds" Fly from the south. Them n*ggaz run the streets in New York, Harlem to Jersey.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 08-06-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 08-06-2010, 10:00 AM         #26
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now we all know jimmy is only acting up because tru life isnt home

if tru life never cought that case, jimmy would be quiet...

lizzy had that whole f**king dipset/byrdgang shook to death!
 7 years ago '08        #27
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,489 | Props total: 17056 17056
French is a mentally slow dude, with no Max B he has no soul
 08-06-2010, 10:03 AM         #28
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

New Yorks Rida man, this is a better view, Im gone tell you right now and you can take it for what its worth, it aint a n*gga in the game that want it with Jim Jones unless he richa and alot of them don't, he roll with the most watched n*ggaz in New York them Tri State Bandits that's what the Feds call them, them 9-Tre Gangstaz if you from New York and you in them streets you know what Im talking about. Ask the New York Police who they most worried about. You go through s**t as a young n*gga, but now he the strogest and n*ggaz know it. No repercussions guaranteed, they got Tru Life in jail for his mouth, French already been knocked out by Mel Matrix, and Trick Trick will let you know them guns go and go off everywhere and when C-Gutta come home he betta watch his a.ss cause n*ggaz ain't forgot. Shout out Dip-Set I f**k with them n*ggaz FA REAL in REAL LIFE, the homie Snags 5th Ward bound that's Texas Houston to be exact thats Jim best friend he with him everday he got 5th Ward Texas tatted on his arm check his twitter @bossmobbsnagz. FYI Snags been rich u know them "Byrds" Fly from the south. Them n*ggaz run the streets in New York Harlem to Jersey.
f**k out of here..... jr mafia ran them n*ggas outta rucka park.....

tru life robbed a couple of them byrdgang n*ggas.... he also ran up on camron and straight punched him in the mouth, and none of his peoples did s**t!

tru life owned them n*ggas and if you REALLY from NY..... you know what im saying is right.

joness is pus*y... when your own father calls you a b**ch, you know sumthings wrong.
 7 years ago '08        #29
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 pr03583 said:
now we all know jimmy is only acting up because tru life isnt home

if tru life never cought that case, jimmy would be quiet...

lizzy had that whole f**king dipset/byrdgang shook to death!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #30
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
lol Jimmy making it rain.
 08-06-2010, 10:09 AM         #31
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

Its common knowledge.. everyone in the city knows this
 7 years ago '08        #32
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
This youtube comment said it all, I would throw bottles to!, these clowns are not repping NYC....in NYC, his comments on Jim make sense to but clearly Jim got those seat for a reason and you saw it, it is up to French to do something after that and he didn't.

French is that dude but this is why we losin. both fat joe and french performin and we doin down south s**t. and then everybody talk about bringin new york back?how by performin down south s**t at shows. why is french performin wakka flocka track and joe performin khaled's s**t . s**t's digustin!!!we dont even have our own sound no more. and why your man jimmy is no where to be found at the end. if u throwin ice and u supposed to be a "g", stay put and face dudes. why u breakin north asap. smfh

Last edited by The N; 08-06-2010 at 10:16 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #33
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 pr03583 said:
Its common knowledge.. everyone in the city knows this
Bulls**t, if you're from where that fake indian looking dude is from of course you will believe his stories, but the fact of the matter is nobody is scared of anybody, but the dudes who act the toughest with 25 niccas behind you and talk the most s**t are usually the pussies, TF always seems like that type of nig to me, then he tries to do go extra hard and gets caught up, what does that tell you?.
 7 years ago '05        #34
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
water bottles and running out afterwards don't count as G anywhere.
on some man s**t, do it face to face. don't be a whole story up and then do some coward s**t like that.
french played it like he was supposed to.
 7 years ago '10        #35
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 r.burgundy said:
so u think a n*gga wants to get hit wit a bottle for tha sake of a freestyle
who got hit with a bottle n*gga? You pus*y a.ss n*gga you scared of ice? f**k outta here.......everybody aint b**ch like you......its n*ggaz that will take a lick to the face for some good publicity.
 7 years ago '08        #36
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 goldgrill910 said:
water bottles and running out afterwards don't count as G anywhere.
on some man s**t, do it face to face. don't be a whole story up and then do some coward s**t like that.
french played it like he was supposed to.
None of these guys are "TRUE Gs" the only real Gs are doing 25 to life, don't get caught up on the hype, these guys are in a competitive realm and if I punk your performance out by throwing water and get away with it, then what those that say about your status?, Jim and his guys treating you like s**t isn't a good look at all, what are you going to do about it?.
 7 years ago '10        #37
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
rofl @ that tru life s**t.......after that n*gga dotted Cam's eye all hell broke loose.......Cam disappeared.......Dips was over...
 08-06-2010, 10:26 AM         #38
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Bulls**t, if you're from where that fake indian looking dude is from of course you will believe his stories, but the fact of the matter is nobody is scared of anybody, but the dudes who act the toughest with 25 niccas behind you and talk the most s**t are usually the pussies, TF always seems like that type of nig to me, then he tries to do go extra hard and gets caught up, what does that tell you?.
first of all he puerto rican.. he got taino indian roots... stop disrespectin the culture son.

2nd he ran up on camron at a club by himself and punched cam right in the face and cam aint do s**t!

everyone in nyc knows this.....after that incident...were was cam? were was jimmy?

they was hiding in the closet while tru life was running through the streets
 7 years ago '08        #39
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,723 | Props total: 12143 12143
 The N said:
Bruh it don't go down like that no more....

Its always 1 n*gga poppin off then he kinda discreetly moves to the center of his 25 man/thug group and lets them n*ggas pop off and be the 1's to get hit. He slips out without a scratch on him and everybody thinks this n*gga so tough now.

You gotta few that will stand toe to toe with lions but the rest are pussies.
 7 years ago '04        #40
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
well it aint nomore champagne and cereal for Trulife. Aint gonna be nomore mac & cheese for Frenchie either after his run is done.

Why trulife aint ask hova for help? Oh I forgot, trulife was just a pawn for the camel. Used and abused just like a smut.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy