Birdman shows off October's Very Own jacket given to him by Drake

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
 *c.o.a.* said:
COOL JACKET
 7 years ago '05        #22
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Calamity said:
yall might not believe me but i was actually in babys house today... the house in new orleans east. theres still sheetrock on the wall its unfinished
For some odd reason I believe you
 08-05-2010, 06:16 PM         #23
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the hell that foo say...need subtitles
 7 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
that dumb, ig'nant muthaf**ka....get the f**k outta here w/ this bulls**t....lol...
 7 years ago '04        #25
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 Swisher sweet said:
For some odd reason I believe you
2 kitches in that btch... why do you need 2 kitchens?
 08-05-2010, 06:54 PM         #26
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
2 kitches in that btch... why do you need 2 kitchens?
so you talking about stunna island ha, at the end of eastover
 7 years ago '10        #27
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
there is an old video on world star right now of birdman on stage with the old cash money crew manny fresh, juvie, bg etc. they get to a point in the show where they invite girls from the crowd on stage for back that azz up everything normal so far right? all the members are inviting girls onstage except for birdman he's up there saying i f**ks with n*ggas too you homeboy over there come up you over there he aint ask one single female on stage all dudes. manny fresh had to stop him manny was saying what the f**k is going on we need more females up here. why on earth would you invite dudes on stage for back that azz up? birdman exposed himself as a homo son go to world star and see for yourself
 7 years ago '05        #28
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 trill jackson said:
there is an old video on world star right now of birdman on stage with the old cash money crew manny fresh, juvie, bg etc. they get to a point in the show where they invite girls from the crowd on stage for back that azz up everything normal so far right? all the members are inviting girls onstage except for birdman he's up there saying i f**ks with n*ggas too you homeboy over there come up you over there he aint ask one single female on stage all dudes. manny fresh had to stop him manny was saying what the f**k is going on we need more females up here. why on earth would you invite dudes on stage for back that azz up? birdman exposed himself as a homo son go to world star and see for yourself

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #29
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 1253 1253
you want that jacket i can get it made... check the sig holla @ me on the real family no BS..
 7 years ago '10        #30
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
 THEINFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

ladies and gentlemen i present to you the infamous gay rights activist
 08-05-2010, 08:09 PM         #31
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
there is an old video on world star right now of birdman on stage with the old cash money crew manny fresh, juvie, bg etc. they get to a point in the show where they invite girls from the crowd on stage for back that azz up everything normal so far right? all the members are inviting girls onstage except for birdman he's up there saying i f**ks with n*ggas too you homeboy over there come up you over there he aint ask one single female on stage all dudes. manny fresh had to stop him manny was saying what the f**k is going on we need more females up here. why on earth would you invite dudes on stage for back that azz up? birdman exposed himself as a homo son go to world star and see for yourself
n*gga f**k u my cousin ain't no homo he was just showin luv to everybody, aint no d!ckintheb00tyass s**t going on round here cuz
 7 years ago '10        #32
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
 CashMoneyVamp said:
n*gga f**k u my cousin ain't no homo he was just showin luv to everybody, aint no d!ckintheb00tyass s**t going on round here cuz
so why is your cousin inviting nothing but dudes on stage for a b00ty shaking contest? and why does your cousin kiss weezy on the mouth? and why are you defending him, are you kissing cousins?
 7 years ago '10        #33
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 trill jackson said:
so why is your cousin inviting nothing but dudes on stage for a b00ty shaking contest? and why does your cousin kiss weezy on the mouth? and why are you defending him, are you kissing cousins?
 08-05-2010, 08:23 PM         #34
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
so why is your cousin inviting nothing but dudes on stage for a b00ty shaking contest? and why does your cousin kiss weezy on the mouth? and why are you defending him, are you kissing cousins?
death before dishonor homie, i defend my blood till the grave, n*ggas done made mistakes in the past and done things that may not look right in the public but until you know how it go down, until you been around for 40 years and seen everybody come up, you can't speak on nothing, you base your facts on a video and a picture, thats all i gotta say bout that blood
 7 years ago '05        #35
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 CashMoneyVamp said:
death before dishonor homie, i defend my blood till the grave, n*ggas done made mistakes in the past and done things that may not look right in the public but until you know how it go down, until you been around for 40 years and seen everybody come up, you can't speak on nothing, you base your facts on a video and a picture, thats all i gotta say bout that blood
I smell exposure coming..........
 7 years ago '10        #36
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
how the f**k are you gonna invite like ten people on stage for a b00ty shake off and aint none of them women? i'll give props to the 1st poster that can intelligently explain to me how that aint homo
 7 years ago '05        #37
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 trill jackson said:
how the f**k are you gonna invite like ten people on stage for a b00ty shake off and aint none of them women? i'll give props to the 1st poster that can intelligently explain to me how that aint homo
Dont bother arguing with him, he's a troll. This guy doesnt know anyone that he claims to know. He probably in his momma's basement right now.
 7 years ago '10        #38
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
 CashMoneyVamp said:
death before dishonor homie, i defend my blood till the grave, n*ggas done made mistakes in the past and done things that may not look right in the public but until you know how it go down, until you been around for 40 years and seen everybody come up, you can't speak on nothing, you base your facts on a video and a picture, thats all i gotta say bout that blood
until i know how it goes down? oh so there's an intelligent scientific explanation for how straight n*ggas kiss grown men on the lips now? until i seen every body come up? explain yourself cause i almost think your using poverty as an excuse for battyboy behavior. i'd advise you to use your words carefully cause you're sounding type fruity yourself playboy. everybody got gay family but it's a whole nother thing to co sign it. if you gay just say so but don't try to use gangsta slang to justify your kissing cousins f**gotry
 08-05-2010, 09:10 PM         #39
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIGER HOODS said:
Dont bother arguing with him, he's a troll. This guy doesnt know anyone that he claims to know. He probably in his momma's basement right now.
f**k you too, Clarence Wilson III, expose me n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #40
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 CashMoneyVamp said:
f**k you too, Clarence Wilson III, expose me n*gga

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]






You ole migdet mac lookin a.ss n*gga........
Why your head dont even reach the top of the window? You need someone to pick you up to help you close the blinds?
I bet they cant put the air conditioner on at yo spot huh? Cuz they know you gone fly around the house.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy