Dwyane Wade: "Opposing Teams Can Thank Us Now"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 JoeyTheGod said:
How is what he said egotstical? Its purely facts. n*ggas on this site r senstive as hell. Yall cry lik b**ches.
Damn your avy is pretty homo. I could see you liking D-Wade with him in jersey dunking on somebody as your avy. But out of all pics you got a pic of him with his shirt unbuttoned! LMAO Please change that avy to him in a Heat Jersey instead of that homo M. Bison jacket with his stomach showing. Thats kinds of suspect and homo as your avy LMAO
 08-05-2010, 03:20 PM         #22
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What exactly is homo about him having a open shirt? n*ggas have pictures of f!ghters with nos hirts on and I never hear ppl claim that's homo. Dude has a nice body nothing wrong. With him wanting to show it off..
 08-05-2010, 03:25 PM         #23
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why us? Lebron been selling out arenas without Wade..

Wade should be saying more... like "I wanna thank Lebron for being a son and coming to play as my sidekick, but mainly for making me important again"
 7 years ago '09        #24
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 JoeyTheGod said:
What exactly is homo about him having a open shirt? n*ggas have pictures of f!ghters with nos hirts on and I never hear ppl claim that's homo. Dude has a nice body nothing wrong. With him wanting to show it off..
 7 years ago '05        #25
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 JoeyTheGod said:
MMA f!ghters & Boxers have always fought without their shirts on... Wade does his job with a jersey on... Having an open shirt picture of a man outside his sport or a shirtless pic=gay

Examples:

Michael Phelps at a swim meet shirtless=Not Gay
D.Wade "Model" bare chest pic = Gay
Manny Pacquiao in f!ght pic=Not Gay
T.O. shirtless magazine spread pic= Gay
 08-05-2010, 03:29 PM         #26
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would batman thank robin?
 A.O. said:
Why us? Lebron been selling out arenas without Wade..

Wade should be saying more... like "I wanna thank Lebron for being a son and coming to play as my sidekick, but mainly for making me important again"
 7 years ago '04        #27
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
looks like Joey's getting exposed..
 7 years ago '05        #28
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 JoeyTheGod said:
How is what he said egotstical? Its purely facts. n*ggas on this site r senstive as hell. Yall cry lik b**ches.
It's egotistical because even if something is true, you don't have to say it. It's obvious the Heat will sell out every game they play.

It would be like Kobe coming out after his 81 point game and saying it was one of the best scoring games EVER. It's obvious it's true, but it would be an egotistical statement.
 08-05-2010, 03:31 PM         #29
CoolGrey11s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
:jay:
 08-05-2010, 03:34 PM         #30
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lakers sellout arenas already without all that extra s**t they doin
 7 years ago '04        #31
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Theres nothing wrong with the pic if your a girl on Boxden. But if you noticed everybody on here as there avy as "t*ts, a.ss, fav actor, basketball player in JERSEY, football player etc..." But the QUESTION IS..... Why did you choose that pic out of the thousands of D-Wade pics? Hmmm that is the question. I don't care if D-Wade models in a magazine. That's his life. But the question I have is why did you choose that pic ... And you are qouted as saying "Dude has a NICE BODY nothing wrong with him wanting to show it off" I REST MY CASE....
 7 years ago '04        #32
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Don't get sensitive now Joey lol...
 7 years ago '05        #33
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Thank You ? Bulls Games Sells Out Reguardless Of Who We Playing
 7 years ago '04        #34
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,534 | Props total: 6218 6218
 I'm The Dan said:
It's egotistical because even if something is true, you don't have to say it. It's obvious the Heat will sell out every game they play.

It would be like Kobe coming out after his 81 point game and saying it was one of the best scoring games EVER. It's obvious it's true, but it would be an egotistical statement.
da same way after Game 7 Kobe sayin "i finally got more than Shaq"..........sumtin like dat huh
 7 years ago '04        #35
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 antdog said:
lakers sellout arenas already without all that extra s**t they doin
Thank you bro. f**k The Heat. Acting like they are doing the league a favor.

When they come to LA, it will be like the circus is in town with all those jackassess and clowns on that squad.
 7 years ago '05        #36
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Young Fab said:
da same way after Game 7 Kobe sayin "i finally got more than Shaq"..........sumtin like dat huh
I don't want to turn this into a Kobe thread, but that's not an egotistical thing to say. That's more of a sarcastic smart a.ss comment. It's obvious the s**t Shaq said after winning his with the Heat got to Kobe.

But... back on topic, keep with the roast of Joey.
 08-05-2010, 03:48 PM         #37
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
Why would batman thank robin?
I wish your ULTRAQUEER a.ss would learn how to read.... The words this stupid n*gga doesnt understand he just overlooks, even if their simple as.. "I want to thank Lebron FOR BEING A SON, and coming to be my sidekick"
 7 years ago '09        #38
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,195 | Props total: 3495 3495
 JoeyTheGod said:

Says the d!ckriding f**got who's got an avatar with wade with his chest showing. f**k outta here you c*m guzzling gay a.ss pirate.
 7 years ago '04        #39
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6434 6434
lol Wade a trip
 7 years ago '09        #40
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,195 | Props total: 3495 3495
 OaklandsFinest said:
Damn your avy is pretty homo. I could see you liking D-Wade with him in jersey dunking on somebody as your avy. But out of all pics you got a pic of him with his shirt unbuttoned! LMAO Please change that avy to him in a Heat Jersey instead of that homo M. Bison jacket with his stomach showing. Thats kinds of suspect and homo as your avy LMAO

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy