Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #81
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Hold That said:
First off Francis use to be my favorite player, secondly, Fracis was grossly overrated.. This guy never averaged more than 7.0 a.ssist in his entire career.. Also while being known for as a selfish player he's never averaged more than 21 points either.. Francis was an excellent rebounder, but was jjust a mediocre scorer for being a selfish player and a decent passer.. The reason why he was so damn overrated was because of his highlight reel dunks at being only 6'3..

I can say right now D.Rose is as good as Francis was.. With that said, Durant is easily better than Francis.. Without question. Francis peaked where D.Wade ended as a sophomore..You could even argue that Wade was a better player in his second season than Francis ever was.. So when you consider that, and people somehow got Durant in their top 5 right now, explain to me how Durant is not better than Francis?
FAIL POST!!! He averaged 21+ points in 3 different seasons and averaged 7 a.ssists during 04-05 season :disdain2: I can tell that was a straight from your a.ss post
 7 years ago '09        #82
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 AnyGiven said:
What Science is saying is yea he did all that but he was a detriment to the team. He always clashed with coaches and management. Especially that same Rockets team you speak of
Yea he right but we not talking bout his attitude we talking bout skill wise cause A.I was better than alot of players he just didn't get along with coaches. He aint better than Durant tho Durant already lead the league in scoring I just like being devil's advocate lol.
 7 years ago '07        #83
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Stop it slime....we all know KD will be better at the end of his career

Last edited by KnicksLost; 08-06-2010 at 08:41 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #84
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
You can say what you want but in the street ball world its a different story. That is what Steve is talking about. When it comes to that steve was a legend and that is what he is talking about. KD on the streets is no joke as well. But you have to factor in the streets not just the NBA and really not at all. Cause Len Bias never played a second of the NBA basketball.
 7 years ago '07        #85
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 hold that said:
first off francis use to be my favorite player, secondly, fracis was grossly overrated.. This guy never averaged more than 7.0 a.ssist in his entire career.. Also while being known for as a selfish player he's never averaged more than 21 points either.. Francis was an excellent rebounder, but was jjust a mediocre scorer for being a selfish player and a decent passer.. The reason why he was so damn overrated was because of his highlight reel dunks at being only 6'3..

I can say right now d.rose is as good as francis was.. With that said, durant is easily better than francis.. Without question. Francis peaked where d.wade ended as a sophomore..you could even argue that wade was a better player in his second season than francis ever was.. So when you consider that, and people somehow got durant in their top 5 right now, explain to me how durant is not better than francis?
^^^^^^this
 7 years ago '04        #86
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2782 2782
 Jade Yorker said:
FAIL POST!!! He averaged 21+ points in 3 different seasons and averaged 7 a.ssists during 04-05 season :disdain2: I can tell that was a straight from your a.ss post
More than 7 a.ssist which he hasn't done. And when he average 7 a.ssist he had 4 turnovers to go along. And when averaging 21 ppg with 40% shooting is not even great.
 7 years ago '04        #87
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Thanks Franchise for bringing a National Championship to Maryland, but nah so.
He was gone already

Francis was on the team that got to number two in the country and let st johns bounce them out of the tourney
 7 years ago '09        #88
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,228 | Props total: 3541 3541
Francis was a beast back in the days, but give me durant. Durant is top 5 in the game right now easily.
 7 years ago '04        #89
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
scoring title at 20, him and his thunder scared the s**t out of the lakers in the playoffs, and speaking of the thunder he turned a lottery team into a threat... and before this came up who even had a thought about steve francis? need i say more
 7 years ago '05        #90
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Jade Yorker said:
Wow I was talking out my a.ss because the most he averaged was 21.7.. STOP THE PRESSES OMG!!! 21.7ppg equates to me talking out my a.ss..

Like I said the highest he achieved 21.7 while being known as a scorer, AND the fact that he never got more than 7 a.ssist per game shows how trash he is.. Damn he averaged .7 more points, wow thats so much more right?

But like you said the .7 that I chose to ignore means im talking out my a.ss.. You acting like Francis was dropping 24-25 ppg..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy