Steve Francis >>> Kevin Durant

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
Len Bias didnt see a day on an NBA court so we can only speculate how good he would have been. Steve Francis sound biter though.
 7 years ago '05        #62
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Dont know what the f**k you dudes talking about but INJURIES k!lled Francis career! And while yall bulls**ttin...Francis in his prime>>>Durant today! But when Durant hit his prime...no question he will be better!
 7 years ago '08        #63
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,277 | Props total: 13648 13648
Steve Francis I appreciate you n what you did to pave the way for guys comin out the DMV area but let us youngins do what we do.jus support

^Durant put this up on his twitter

7 years ago '04        #64
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
how many scoring titles did Steve have? KD will be nice for the next decade bet...thanks for the laugh Franchise lol
 7 years ago '08        #65
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ttime236 said:
I think KD's already better than Francis ever been, but your underrating him

Francis was dropping 20, 7, and 6 in his best years. If you gave his 3 additional allstars, Francis would be be doin better than rondo is currently

Some of yall forgettin how nice francis was
Steve definitely used to be sick with it.. I have this whole DVD and the other part.. s**t is good.. Jason Williams is underrated
 7 years ago '10        #66
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
KD averaged 30 pts and 7 boards a game last season, there aren't too many ballers that have done that before. He is a 6-9 SF that can shoot daggers in your eye all day and take to the rim and dunk on people!! Steve was nice in his prime no doubt. But KD Is a BEAST man and the best part bout it him is that he is mad humble too, id pick him over Franics any day!!
 7 years ago '06        #67
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
smh i hate when n*ggas get a new pair of nuts to ride

Kevin Durant is my n*gga and goes hella hard.........gonna be one of the top 2 players in a few years

but he is not better than Steve Francis in his prime right now

KD can't dribble to save his life right now.....and cant take his man off the dribble really

his jumper is just wet he needs to become more well rounded......cause that jumper aint gone fall everynight

but if you can get to the hoop it down matter cause all u gotta do is put it in the hoop

and smh @ KD shoulda been MVP last season.........have u heard of Lebron?
 7 years ago '09        #68
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170

[video - click to view]

This in game dunk >>>> the 2010 dunk contest :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #69
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
 Bkjj11 said:
They are both great at their respected positions, why s**t gotta be a competition.

They both are 2 different players and had different roles.

Francis is the better passer and better vocal leader and better ball handler.

Durant is the better scorer and rebounder, he is 6'10"

Give them both their respect. Quit tryna make em better than the other. They don't even do the same s**t.
n*gga shut ur no daddy havin, bruce bruce lookin, f**got a.ss up. Francis is the one who made it a competition by saying he's better that Durant.
 7 years ago '10        #70
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 latereg6 said:
smh i hate when n*ggas get a new pair of nuts to ride

Kevin Durant is my n*gga and goes hella hard.........gonna be one of the top 2 players in a few years

but he is not better than Steve Francis in his prime right now

KD can't dribble to save his life right now.....and cant take his man off the dribble really

his jumper is just wet he needs to become more well rounded......cause that jumper aint gone fall everynight

but if you can get to the hoop it down matter cause all u gotta do is put it in the hoop

and smh @ KD shoulda been MVP last season.........have u heard of Lebron?
What the hell you shaking your head for n*gga!! Does your stupid a.ss even watch basketball or do you just talk out of your a.ss!! You think you average 30 points a game by just shooting the ball n*gga, did you not see the Lakers series were this n*gga was dunking on people left and right!! Does your a.ss even play ball, or do you just sit here online and talk ish about it!! "but if you can get to the hoop it down matter cause all u gotta do is put it in the hoop", haha wow way to state the obvious buddy!! No hard feelings dawg !!

Last edited by Dun Dada; 08-05-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #71
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ItizIsntIT said:

:agreement6::agreement6: Steve would always excite the fans with s**t like that
 7 years ago '06        #72
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 ItizIsntIT said:

too many steps, squared. But s**t was really nice haha
 7 years ago '08        #73
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
steve francis was a complete prime, far more developed OVERALL than kd. he specialized in everything. yet excelled in nothing. kd is a scorer, a dynamic one at that who excells in scoring yet mediocre in most other catagories. but kd is developing rapidly and can one day be complete. good thing is he has a team thats growing as well and i believe will soon specialize in all aspects of the game. but as of now u really cant compare the two, they have two totally different games.
 7 years ago '08        #74
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 AnyGiven said:
What Science is saying is yea he did all that but he was a detriment to the team. He always clashed with coaches and management. Especially that same Rockets team you speak of
but who career didn't jeff van gundy k!ll on some real s**t
 7 years ago '04        #75
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19871 19871
 dj ac said:
Steve Francis I appreciate you n what you did to pave the way for guys comin out the DMV area but let us youngins do what we do.jus support

^Durant put this up on his twitter

bitter a.ss Francis
 7 years ago '05        #76
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
D.Rose is the unselfish Steve Francis.. We will see how good Francis could have been through D.Rose..
 7 years ago '07        #77
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
yo Steve Francis was never considered a top 15 talent while he played...HOW DA f**k COULD HE B BETTER THAN KEVIN DURANT?!
 7 years ago '05        #78
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
First off Francis use to be my favorite player, secondly, Fracis was grossly overrated.. This guy never averaged more than 7.0 a.ssist in his entire career.. Also while being known for as a selfish player he's never averaged more than 21 points either.. Francis was an excellent rebounder, but was jjust a mediocre scorer for being a selfish player and a decent passer.. The reason why he was so damn overrated was because of his highlight reel dunks at being only 6'3..

I can say right now D.Rose is as good as Francis was.. With that said, Durant is easily better than Francis.. Without question. Francis peaked where D.Wade ended as a sophomore..You could even argue that Wade was a better player in his second season than Francis ever was.. So when you consider that, and people somehow got Durant in their top 5 right now, explain to me how Durant is not better than Francis?

Last edited by Hold That; 08-06-2010 at 12:06 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #79
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 breakdowny2j said:
ITT : a bunch of dumbasses who actually think Steve Francis was at any point in his career better than Durant last season

I cant believe this topic went farther than 1 page.
 7 years ago '04        #80
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 lifesabeach said:
You're right. We still don't know how good he can be. We DO know however that he s**ts all over Steve Francis and that anyone who disagrees sucks d!ck by choice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy