Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
Wink is def better than KD, however KD has the potential/is on the right track to surpassing that legacy by leaps and bounds
 08-05-2010, 03:53 PM         #42
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
steve in his prime>durant now...i dont think KD is in his prime tho
what u mean? KD shoulda won MVP last year
 7 years ago '10        #43
dahurtado 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
Durant the goat.....
 7 years ago '05        #44
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
aint no way francis in his prime is better than durant right now. you knew he wouldnt go anywhere with his big ego and holding out on the grizzlies when they drafted him.
 08-05-2010, 04:24 PM         #45
JahKari 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao what has some off yall and steve francis been smokin on?did steve francis even make a all star game? durant was player of year in college and was scoring champ in nba.franis um your 0 for 2 already
 7 years ago '05        #46
young_tim 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
KD is top five in the league. Stevie was never in that company.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
oh please. gay a.ss steve francis was never better than kevin durant. let's be clear... durant is putting up kobe numbers on a playoff team. they damn near beat the lakers who wound up being champions. steve francis you need to sit down somewhere before cats bring that cuttino mobley skeleton out your closet...
 7 years ago '07        #48
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,524 | Props total: 70183 70183
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Really did you forget that steve was very insufficient shooter and very turnover prone. Dude never average more than 7 a.ssist as a starting point guard, and when he did average 7 a.ssist he had 4 turnovers to go along with it.

did anybody forgot that francis is not even that great of a vocal leader since this dude has been crying like a b**ch since his rocket days. Dude is very weak minded hince he career went down hill once his gay lover got traded.

Acutally it was turnovers and his stupid shot selection the reason why he always over rated.
Wait, so u think kevin durant is a threat in the post. Every 6'10" ball player in the league has a post presence includin dirk. Durant has NO post game. At least steve can body a point guard.

U said KD isn't a defensive threat? Prolly off of help D, otherwise, n*gga plz. Typical Texas player, all shots no D.

Turnovers occur when you're a point guard, that doesn't mean he got cookie'd on, it coulda been out of bounds on him.

Steve and KD both have their flaws that can be fixed. Well KD can cuz he gonna be in the nba for a while.
 7 years ago '07        #49
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Francis had skills, but he also did a great job of dribbling the shot clock out into a bad shot, and/or shot clock violation. He was also legendary at dribbling the ball off of his foot, resulting into turnover after turnover.
 7 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Stevie Franchise used to be one of my fave players but damn he's NBA days are over.. He was fun to watch..
 7 years ago '04        #51
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
I cant believe some of you are even comparing the two. Were you guys born in 1995?
 08-05-2010, 06:35 PM         #52
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao how is this not a spam thread?
 7 years ago '05        #53
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 faceoffizhere said:
not even bruh he led the rockets to the playoffs plenty times it was when he went to ny that k!lled his career cuz he aint get to pllay cuz of dumb a.ss coaches. Plus they can't be compared they play diff positions. Francis could scored rebound and a.ssist.
he led us to the playoffs once and one one game.

francis was my dude but he said himself he was more concerned with getting on sportscenter than winning.
 7 years ago '07        #54
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Really if a prime steve francis is better than Durant, then i guess Rondo is too since Francis is not even as good a rondo.
I think KD's already better than Francis ever been, but your underrating him

Francis was dropping 20, 7, and 6 in his best years. If you gave his 3 additional allstars, Francis would be be doin better than rondo is currently

Some of yall forgettin how nice francis was

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #55
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,955 | Props total: 7365 7365
If Durant were to stay the same way he is now for 5 more years hed go down better than Francis easily.
 7 years ago '07        #56
space
space
space
francis and baron davis were almost identical players at one point. only difference was that francis was a ball hogg turnover proned showoff, while baron davis was more of a team player who passed the ball more but was still able to score and get highlights.
 7 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 faceoffizhere said:
not even bruh he led the rockets to the playoffs plenty times it was when he went to ny that k!lled his career cuz he aint get to pllay cuz of dumb a.ss coaches. Plus they can't be compared they play diff positions. Francis could scored rebound and a.ssist.
naw.once van gundy got to him.thats what f**ked up his game.then he started havin those migraines
 7 years ago '04        #58
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 2768 2768
 ttime236 said:
I think KD's already better than Francis ever been, but your underrating him

Francis was dropping 20, 7, and 6 in his best years. If you gave his 3 additional allstars, Francis would be be doin better than rondo is currently

Some of yall forgettin how nice francis was
Steve francis played with mobley and yao ming. He didn't give yao the ball at all. and also the year when he put up that stat that he also has 4 turnover a game and was the main reason we didn't made the playoff. And don't get me started when the magic traded mobley and how bad he played to the point jameer was out playing him. I'm glad my magic traded his a.ss cause he was nowhere neae worth t-mac
 7 years ago '07        #59
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 MiseryCityTexas said:
francis and baron davis were almost identical players at one point. only difference was that francis was a ball hogg turnover proned showoff, while baron davis was more of a team player who passed the ball more but was still able to score and get highlights.
i disagree...Francis was more consistent than Baron and Baron was a better PG and had way better range. the similarities were in athleticism, thats about it. Baron Davis was a better player than Francis tho.
 7 years ago '07        #60
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
i disagree...Francis was more consistent than Baron and Baron was a better PG and had way better range. the similarities were in athleticism, thats about it. Baron Davis was a better player than Francis tho.
You disagreed with me, but then said damned near the exact same thing i said in my last post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago