Aug 4 - Forbes: America's top 10 coolest cities

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 DatKidDex said:
Philly is way cooler than a lot of these places....
True, I went to college out there before moving back to NYC. Philly is underrated.
 08-05-2010, 08:07 AM         #42
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not surprised Florida made the list twice. Orlando and Miami are definitely "cool" cities. I would like to check out Seattle, though. Seems like a pretty "cool" city. For a major city, you rarely hear about Seattle in the news and media, not too many natural disasters I know of and I rarely hear about a nut going a k!lling spree. What about the women?
 7 years ago '04        #43
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
People don't give Oakland credit for s**t. You forget about Temascal, Rockridge, Oakland hills, Montclair, Grand Lake and the revival of Downtown Oakland thanks to gentrification. Oakland is not just comprised of the East. Don't live in the s**tty turfs and you'll love it here. The black sand beaches in Marin county is pure beauty and the drive up to it is like no other place..no other group of cities has the combination of culture and natural beauty the Bay area has. I wish some of these f**ks would embrace it more and enlightened themselves. I'm sad that I have to leave here next week to go back to Vegas for School. :rant:
 7 years ago '08        #44
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12170 12170
 krispie333 said:
i moved from detroit to orlando and then back to detroit 3 years later................i miss orlando, never thought i would say that since i hated it when i moved there
I moved from Detroit to Charlotte...I may never go back, not even to visit.
 08-05-2010, 08:46 AM         #45
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
no other group of cities has the combination of culture and natural beauty the Bay area has.
Props to Oakland...but NYC is a funking melting pot. All types of cultures out here. Glad to see NY back on top.
 7 years ago '10        #46
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 1405 1405
#5 b**ches, f**k yeah
 08-05-2010, 09:38 AM         #47
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Uniballa23 said:
get the f**k out of here sum no life fat f**ks did this survey if u put miami number 9 cuz ur a fat b**ch and u cant go 2 the beach or the club or jus a ugly a.ss n*gga orlando number 6 ? r u seroius. i go up 2 orlando once a year by far the most boring place in this state the clubs close at 2 am !!!! miami hottest city right now
im gonna argee on that, miami is where it is thats why the jersy shore rejects came to film their show down here as well as the kardashians. what does that tell you ? miami is still one of the most happening spots.
 7 years ago '09        #48
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,966 | Props total: 22237 22237
only 2,100 people were questioned. not even a fraction of a population for any of these cities.

Oakland is a no. Orlando is a no. DC is a no. How n*ggas be getting shot in the same city that the white house in? c'mon son.

I would add Atlanta, Boston (we get love out here) and lastly Dallas or Houston.
 08-05-2010, 10:05 AM         #49
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've never been to oakland...but Oakland?
 08-05-2010, 10:09 AM         #50
Uniballa23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
miami is the spot i aint never moving from here no matter what there is always sumthing to do and we got all the bad b**ches. but forreal orlando is real boring str8 up
 08-05-2010, 10:17 AM         #51
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is Austin not in there?
 7 years ago '05        #52
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
Chicago?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #53
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 StatisticZ said:
Arlington VA is a pretty cool city. DC is close enough, tho, lol. I've only been to NYC and DC so..
arlington VA? fukk outta here
 7 years ago '06        #54
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
damn no atlanta........i guess its just not as diverse
 7 years ago '05        #55
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 RamazedAGAIN said:
2,100 ADULTS WERE surveyed for this

only thing i agree with is los angeles new york and seattle.
You've obviously never been to Vegas.

Also, i'm surprised LA is so low.
 08-05-2010, 10:45 AM         #56
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who puts together these f**kin list??? LMAO..I agree with most..Never been to Seattle..Whats good with Seattle?? And Oakland is just the pits
 7 years ago '05        #57
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,199 | Props total: 15722 15722
Overseas nightlife>>anything in the US

But I did have fun in Vegas when I was there. I've been through or stayed the weekend in all those cites, except Miami. I'm from baltimore, so I stay in D.C. for clubbing/paryting when I'm home on leave.
 7 years ago '04        #58
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
702!

where else in the usa can u get a good bag of w/e drugs you like.. bang hot b**ches who youll never see again cuz they just came to vegas to f**k random guys,and drink 1$ beers alll nite and day long,and never worry once about going to jail?
 7 years ago '06        #59
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
Where is Atlanta? Hoes galore. And Miami shouldn't be that low. I lived down there too long and I'm can't wait to move back.
 7 years ago '05        #60
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 WhoThaFuk said:
People don't give Oakland credit for s**t. You forget about Temascal, Rockridge, Oakland hills, Montclair, Grand Lake and the revival of Downtown Oakland thanks to gentrification. Oakland is not just comprised of the East. Don't live in the s**tty turfs and you'll love it here. The black sand beaches in Marin county is pure beauty and the drive up to it is like no other place..no other group of cities has the combination of culture and natural beauty the Bay area has. I wish some of these f**ks would embrace it more and enlightened themselves. I'm sad that I have to leave here next week to go back to Vegas for School. :rant:
yea, but it's still s**t, I was surprised.

but you gotta realize, all that s**t is only from Downtown(presidents) to about 10th st going into the east, go a lil further back west, and you'll get shot in the bottoms, ghosttown, acorn, murder dubs, go east, and the same will happen soon as you hit 69/65 village, Sem City, 71, 73rd, 77, 82nd, 84, 88, Greenside, and all throughout the k!lling fields. Downtown area is the only good part of Oakland(except when they riot), which is only about 25 blocks at the most.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 08-05-2010 at 11:21 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy