NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
^Shaq caught feelings
 7 years ago '05        #82
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,224 | Props total: 15786 15786
 The N said:
^Shaq caught feelings
Thats nothing new with him tho...he's been like that his whole career.
 7 years ago '06        #83
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Ok so I saw the video where rome gets pushed out of his chair but the clip stops. I mean anything else happen?
 08-05-2010, 10:43 AM         #84
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Shaq couldn't match wits with Jim Rome on his best day. Just like the typical black ******, Shaq immediately took it to lets f!ght and just like you typical dumb black ******s, some of you approve/agree.

Jim Rome is a broadcasting legend. His radio show is more entertaining than 95% of the stuff on TV. Like Shaq, he gets paid to do what he loves without all the wear and tear or hectic travel. Whenever he does tour stops, he's treated like a god in whatever city he's in.

Do your homework. Jim Rome is that dude.
Who the f**k are YOU talking to?
 7 years ago '05        #85
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
Twitter = entertainment
 08-05-2010, 10:55 AM         #86
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People Viewing This Topic: 61 (32 members and 29 guests)
Bronx Goes Hard, samclo, champlain, 991, jayyast, ReggieA, Basicgz, RyDezzy, Cuse4415, CrazyAzzBoi, MysticSSJosh, aughustla706, bigree61, oncue, thenud3dude2002, Zeedi, Black Moses, roberson2u, memphis10, Barnone254, onlybuilt1906, KlaSz17, FloJoe666, KtodaC, minimafia_aj, The N, supamane, WCIB, Redskins4life

I SEE you lurking in this thread. Explain yourself so I can trace your IP and whup that a.ss.
 7 years ago '09        #87
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
Man Rome has criticized every athlete I can think of, Shaq should have just been the bigger man and walk away and play ball. This is nothing new, who hasn't Rome taken shots at through his career, I guess I got to tune into the Rome Radio Show today, and see what is poppin because I know he got more to say, but I got to miss JRIB on ESPN.
 7 years ago '04        #88
mac58 153 heat pts153
space
space
$6,604 | Props total: 10171 10171
everet should tweet back the f!ght when barkley bodyslammed shaqs fat a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #89
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Shaq couldn't match wits with Jim Rome on his best day. Just like the typical black ******, Shaq immediately took it to lets f!ght and just like you typical dumb black ******s, some of you approve/agree.

Jim Rome is a broadcasting legend. His radio show is more entertaining than 95% of the stuff on TV. Like Shaq, he gets paid to do what he loves without all the wear and tear or hectic travel. Whenever he does tour stops, he's treated like a god in whatever city he's in.

[pic - click to view]

08-05-2010, 11:14 AM         #90
Salvation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Thats usually what cowards say... Rome didnt win intellectually he is in house comfy talking trash, Shaq just got annoyed...

Kind of like the Manager who talks down on his employees because of his title, but when they in the street he watches his mouth, cause he knows he has no more authority.
Shut the f**k up. You don't know what you're talking about. Are you f**king kidding me with this s**t? Rome obviously won the intellectual battle. He reduced Shaq to trying to f!ght Rome in real life. When people have nothing else to say, their response tends to be a physical challenge, thus, Shaq lost the intellectual battle with Rome. Shaq got mad that Rome ethered his life, and Shaq had to resort to something he knew he could win in, and that was a f!ght, seeing as how Shaq is bigger than Rome. Even though Shaq can obviously beat up Rome, Rome won the intellectual battle, and for you to say that he didn't win just because he's in a comfortable house makes you a f**king idiot. Now stfu and don't reply in the thread again because you might make yourself make even more stupid than you already are.
 08-05-2010, 11:23 AM         #91
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
at people taking this s**t serious
I only care about this Sean f**got who's caught up in being an keyboard klansman on a hip hop site.
 08-05-2010, 11:57 AM         #92
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
That n*gga always poppin s**t...he didnt learn s**t from the from that Chris Everett a.ss whoopin
neither did u lol JIM Everett...i guess Rome won in the end lol
 7 years ago '07        #93
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 1190 1190
Jim Rome is polarizing for real, but to me he's that dude. I repsect Rome because he has a real opinion and doesn't just d!ck ride athletes like other pundents do. Rome>your favorite radio personality

not a big fan of his tv show tho
 7 years ago '05        #94
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Salvation said:
Jim Rome won intellectually, and he reduced Shaq to the "f!ght me irl pls" that most of the stupid people resort to. So Rome made Shaq look stupid, and did it on 3 separate tweets.

Jim won.
this.
 08-05-2010, 01:28 PM         #95
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gonna be intresting : )
 7 years ago '09        #96
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
Move it along, there's nothing to see here. I repeat, there's nothing to see here.
 08-05-2010, 01:51 PM         #97
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:

[pic - click to view]

08-05-2010, 02:51 PM         #98
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Salvation said:
Shut the f**k up. You don't know what you're talking about. Are you f**king kidding me with this s**t? Rome obviously won the intellectual battle. He reduced Shaq to trying to f!ght Rome in real life. When people have nothing else to say, their response tends to be a physical challenge, thus, Shaq lost the intellectual battle with Rome. Shaq got mad that Rome ethered his life, and Shaq had to resort to something he knew he could win in, and that was a f!ght, seeing as how Shaq is bigger than Rome. Even though Shaq can obviously beat up Rome, Rome won the intellectual battle, and for you to say that he didn't win just because he's in a comfortable house makes you a f**king idiot. Now stfu and don't reply in the thread again because you might make yourself make even more stupid than you already are.

[pic - click to view]

08-05-2010, 03:35 PM         #99
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Salvation said:
Seems you lost this intellectual battle since you had to resort to name calling right?..lol your logic flawed.. EPIC FAIL... You prove your a coward yourself when you size a man up and think he can win a f!ght because he's bigger.. I bet Barkley didnt put Shaq on his a.ss, because Barkley was so much smaller than him.. Go to bed, you know squat nerd.. Yes its ok for a player who has played basketball for about 20 years, and has 4 championships and one of the most dominant centers to ever play the game, ask some stupid analyst who only has a job because of people like Shaq try to criticize a mans business moves and dictate to him what he should do with his life, to a f!ght so he can STFU...
 7 years ago '05        #100
Ezzzzz 1 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 191 191
If anybody Saw Rome Is Burning that last burn for shaq was funny a.ss hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy