Shaq and Jim Rome beefing on Twitter right now

most viewed right now
 93
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 WCIB said:
i don't think you saw what Jim Rome said on his show. you're not putting anything in context right now, because if you actually saw and heard what he said, you'd probably agree... Shaq fan or not. I mean... damn. Shaq wanted 8 million and only got 1.4 to ride the bench and supply six fouls. How is that not damaging to the legacy even a little bit?
u have no proof that shaq asked boston for no damn 8 mill.. hell even if they wanted to give that to him they didnt even have that type of money. I never heard of shaq asking for that.

it was clear that shaq would come off the bench and get the vet mim if he was to play with boston. Everything that f*g rome says it not true. all these espn ppl say s**t all the time with no facts and ppl like u just think its the truth. Shaq knew he wasnt getting no damn 8 million from no one. I watch that show all the time and here that b**ch rome run his mouth about players like he played the game and he would know better.. Smh thats my only beef with these ppl alot of the stuff they say is just over the top to get you to watch. and dumb ppl like you think there telling the truth.
 7 years ago '05        #42
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,248 | Props total: 9654 9654
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u have no proof that shaq asked boston for no damn 8 mill.. hell even if they wanted to give that to him they didnt even have that type of money. I never heard of shaq asking for that.

it was clear that shaq would come off the bench and get the vet mim if he was to play with boston. Everything that f*g rome says it not true. all these espn ppl say s**t all the time with no facts and ppl like u just think its the truth. Shaq knew he wasnt getting no damn 8 million from no one. I watch that show all the time and here that b**ch rome run his mouth about players like he played the game and he would know better.. Smh thats my only beef with these ppl alot of the stuff they say is just over the top to get you to watch. and dumb ppl like you think there telling the truth.
here's why you're dumb and not me. he's speaking his OPINION on things. OPINIONS are not FACTS. if you agree with Rome or disagree, he gets paid to speak his OPINION. you're talking s**t for free so who cares what you think? and one more thing, 8 Million was Shaq's number last year and you're foolish if you think Shaq was shopping his services around for the minimum... stop being naive.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
I Hate The s**t Outta Jim Rome
 7 years ago '05        #44
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 WCIB said:
here's why you're dumb and not me. he's speaking his OPINION on things. OPINIONS are not FACTS. if you agree with Rome or disagree, he gets paid to speak his OPINION. you're talking s**t for free so who cares what you think? and one more thing, 8 Million was Shaq's number last year and you're foolish if you think Shaq was shopping his services around for the minimum... stop being naive.
here why your dumb that contract was from he was with the lakers then traded to mia then phx and then to clev. he didnt sign a new contract it was that same one. Teams just had to take that on if they wanted shaq..

its not like he sign a new and got that you stupid f**k. So yea when that contract was up Shaq knew he wasn't gonna get big money from a good team. Now if he wanted to play for the clippers or golden state or something he could of got more money, but shaq is only playing for a ring he is rich as f**k. So he would take a pay cut to play for a contender you stupid f**k. Gets your facts rite before you try to clown b**ch.
 7 years ago '12        #45
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
Damn regularjoe go hard for Rome lmao
 7 years ago '05        #46
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Cleveland is taking a gamble on a reinvigorated O'Neal, but it seems like a logical one because his $20 million contract will expire at the end of next season when James faces his free-agent decision. With Shaq's contract coming off the books, along with several others, the Cavs could then be in position to go after an Amare Stoudamire or Chris Bosh.
you see that b**ch boy it was a contract shaq already had in place not a new 1. the cavs took it cause it was gonna come of the books the next year. which is now which is why he is a free agen now. gets your facts rite b**ch before you try to come at me
 7 years ago '05        #47
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,248 | Props total: 9654 9654
why are you so angry? my point still stands, he wasn't shopping himself around for the minimum. that, however, is all people were willing to give him now. pretty sure that's what i implied the first and second time. keep calling people stupid fu*k and bit*h boy like it means something... the first true sign of an idiot is when they stoop to name calling.
 7 years ago '04        #48
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13147 13147
 DoMieD said:
k!ll yourself

AIDS > Jim Rome

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #49
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 WCIB said:
why are you so angry? my point still stands, he wasn't shopping himself around for the minimum. that, however, is all people were willing to give him now. pretty sure that's what i implied the first and second time. keep calling people stupid fu*k and bit*h boy like it means something... the first true sign of an idiot is when they stoop to name calling.
bla bla the facts are u was wrong shaq was not trying to get 8 mill from anyone this year

you was wrong one more time when u said he got paid 8million it was 20. i just called u out

on you not having your facts str8. Like i said shaq had no problem taking less money if it was the rite team. You was trying to act like he had no choice but to take this deal or something and that was false. i am not mad at all i am just tried of ppl not know what they are talkikng about and you my friend are one of them deal with it.:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 08-05-2010, 12:51 AM         #50
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
That n*gga always poppin s**t...he didnt learn s**t from the from that Chris Everett a.ss whoopin
it was a push
 7 years ago '05        #51
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
my problem with most of you bx ppl is you are so quick to say someone is done. Like u just know. I mean yes he not the player he once was i agree. but u guys act like he cant make a team or something. yes he is old but hey that was happends in life everyone is gonna get old if your lucky enough.

but to be old and still have teams want you in any way shape or forum is a sign or respect and just let u know how good that player was and still is. Yall act like everyone can play 15,16,17 years in the league You cant be a bad player and play that long its an honor to make it that long in any league.

Shaq is not the player he was but he is still better then 70 percent of centers in the league give the man some respect he avg 13 and 6 last year not f**king 8 & 8
 7 years ago '05        #52
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,248 | Props total: 9654 9654
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
bla bla the facts are u was wrong shaq was not trying to get 8 mill from anyone this year

you was wrong one more time when u said he got paid 8million it was 20. i just called u out

on you not having your facts str8. Like i said shaq had no problem taking less money if it was the rite team. You was trying to act like he had no choice but to take this deal or something and that was false. i am not mad at all i am just tried of ppl not know what they are talkikng about and you my friend are one of them deal with it.:dancingcool::dancingcool:
no i wasn't wrong and once again, you don't know the truth yourself. what are you? 9 years old acting like this is a competition? sh*t is embarrassing.

you say he had 'no problem' taking less money... i call bulls**t on that one. if some other team offered him more money he wouldn't be on the Celtics. once again, stop being naive and slow down with the attempt at tough talk. you running google searches during an argument proves you know nothing on what you're talking about. you're just regurgitating what another person says... and by the way, you never addressed what i said in the first post about you not speaking on this s**t in context. you've essentially admitted that you're talking on something you know nothing about.
 7 years ago '08        #53
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
lmfao @ dude screaming for help
 7 years ago '05        #54
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 WCIB said:
no i wasn't wrong and once again, you don't know the truth yourself. what are you? 9 years old acting like this is a competition? sh*t is embarrassing.

you say he had 'no problem' taking less money... i call bulls**t on that one. if some other team offered him more money he wouldn't be on the Celtics. once again, stop being naive and slow down with the attempt at tough talk. you running google searches during an argument proves you know nothing on what you're talking about. you're just regurgitating what another person says... and by the way, you never addressed what i said in the first post about you not speaking on this s**t in context. you've essentially admitted that you're talking on something you know nothing about.
no one put a gun to shaq head if he didnt want to take the deal he didnt have to.

shaq choose to go to boston he wasnt forced.. He could of went to play euro ball and

got 10 million this year if he wanted to. It aint about money for shaq its about rings he wants to win another one. He could of gotten more money from other teams but why play on a loser as team just for sum cash that he does not need. I didnt google search i already knew shaq contract from back when he was with the lakers cause i am a laker fan and a b ball fan you dont know what your talking about.

your wrong about shaq wanting more money

your wrong about shaq getting 8 million last year

and your wrong about shaq getting another job it wasnt about if he could get a team

it was about him getting on a good team. No superstar like shaq would play at 38 for money you stupid f**k same s**t with bret frave you think he is playing just for money

he is f**king 40 and rich it aint about money its about been on a good team and trying to get one more ring. YOu dont know what your talking about and i am done with you cause you have no clue what your talking about.
 08-05-2010, 01:45 AM         #55
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq is that dude mayne


say what you want bout Chamberneezy but homie entertainin than a muhfuccka I swear
 7 years ago '05        #56
darulersback 
space
avatar space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 Effit said:
Jim Rome has nothing to lose.
... Nor does Shaq. What does this have to do w/ basketball? But I can't deny the humor.
 7 years ago '06        #57
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
Rome is pretty annoying but you gotta give it to him. He made Shaq try and turn it into something physical.
 7 years ago '06        #58
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
Shaq just ethered Rome
 7 years ago '06        #59
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
they're both clowns. I don't even know why shaq entertained him. a simple "b**ch you aint s**t, and you will never be s**t" would have been just fine.
 7 years ago '04        #60
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
You guys know they are just clownin right? Its easy to see if you read what they said.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy