Ex Ufc Fighter Roger Huerta knocks out Big Dude Cuz He Hit A Girl.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2010, 01:03 AM         #41
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
you have your views and that's fair enough..i know chicks pop off at the mouth and don't expect consequences but to me i need more of a reason to lay a b**ch out..for instance if she put her hands on me then it's on...but if some dude did my sister or mother the way that homie did that chick in the video i ain't gonna fist f!ght him...ima put some lead in him
if a n*gga would've done that to my brother or father I would've f**ked him up. I understand bruh, it's family. I protect my family at all costs, but it still doesn't mean they are incapable of doing anything wrong. And don't think other n*ggas don't have guns. I know of plenty n*ggas that got burnt going in that water behind that.

Last edited by Youngin19; 08-05-2010 at 01:06 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #42
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 I'm The Dan said:
Don't be stupid. These dudes are trained to f!ght. You're trained to flip burgers, but these dudes f!ght day in and day out. I guarantee any MMA f!ghter within your weight range (that's actually a f!ghter and trains this s**t) would wipe the floor with you.
lol see what i mean

i'm not saying the regular joe blow can f**k up a ufc f!ghter...i'm just saying it's not so far out of possible the way ya'll look at it...I've seen small wiry dudes f**k up muscle bound n*ggas...I've seen cops more than one get mollywhopped by one man

ANY THING IN A f!ght CAN HAPPEN NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE
 08-05-2010, 01:05 AM         #43
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
usually people that think like are pus*y a.ss mother f**kers that wouldn't f!ght a man if your life depended on it. you're that type of dude that talks s**t with your boys, but if someone saw you one on one you would downplay it as much as possible and do anything to avoid the f!ght.

yet, when a girl starts talking you're the first one up to smack her around. pus*y a.ss mother f**ker.

huerta went up to talk to boy, but his friend was stopping it. when the video pans back the big dude already has his shirt off (while huerta is taking his off) so big dude is the one that did the first act showing he wanted to f!ght. huertas home boy came to f!ght because big dude had his homie there as well (dude in the blue striped shirt).. if my friend is getting ready to f!ght someone and he has a friend over there just lurking then i am getting in on it as well.

huerta and his friend(s) did nothing wrong. they beat the s**t out of some women beater that will go home and think about what he's done.
I don't care what you think, your opinion is irrelevant to me. And Tyson punched Robin Givens across a room. I dare you to go tell Tyson he's a pus*y.
 7 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Why are you on permament "boxing vs. UFC" mode? Take your tampon out.
what in the walk man cassette player blue hell are you talking about?...i never said s**t about boxing
 7 years ago '08        #45
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
That n*gga ran up on the girl put all his force into the punch and she got up 5 seconds later :lachen001:
 7 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
obviously they can eat bullets bruh...
I mean a clean f!ght against a dude like huerta, all you really have is a punchers chance..
and good luck with that...
you say people over hype mma f!ghters I say you under estimate...
its the same s**t as sayin' some random dude could hang with some nba players etc...
yeah true i guess...but in a street f!ght anything could happen...what if a mma dude slips on something before he could put a figure four or toe lock or whatever the hell they do on somebody?...i'm just saying
 7 years ago '10        #47
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Pistol Peter said:
lol why do yall cats be over hyping these mma f!ghters like they can never be got in any situation...i was talking about this s**t at work with some white dudes..i mean yeah a trained f!ghter has more of a chance at wining but i'm from the school where anybody can get that a.ss taxed at anytime...nothing is safe...according to yall a ufc f!ghter can eat bullets
bullets i dont know
 7 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
I don't care what you think, your opinion is irrelevant to me. And Tyson punched Robin Givens across a room. I dare you to go tell Tyson he's a pus*y.
 7 years ago '10        #49
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Don't be stupid. These dudes are trained to f!ght. You're trained to flip burgers, but these dudes f!ght day in and day out. I guarantee any MMA f!ghter within your weight range (that's actually a f!ghter and trains this s**t) would wipe the floor with you.
cant wipe bullets dont hate i love gunz
 7 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
the only s**t you said that made any type of sense here is "ANY THING IN A f!ght CAN HAPPEN NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE" and werd we could all win the lottery tommorow too bruh...
it dont matter your size or if you saw small dudes f**k up muscle bound dudes..
these mma f!ghters are more than just muscle bruh
well if that's the only thing that made sense then you get what i'm saying because that's what i been saying the whole time....bruh
 7 years ago '05        #51
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Pistol Peter said:
lol see what i mean

i'm not saying the regular joe blow can f**k up a ufc f!ghter...i'm just saying it's not so far out of possible the way ya'll look at it...I've seen small wiry dudes f**k up muscle bound n*ggas...I've seen cops more than one get mollywhopped by one man

ANY THING IN A f!ght CAN HAPPEN NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE
Obviously, it's a.ssumed the "other" guy isn't trained to f!ght. If you have someone that is trained to do something against someone that isn't, the outcome will be obvious 99% of the time.

I know you're pulling the "anything can happen" card, but nothing out of the normal will happen in a FIST f!ght. Now, if you're talking about the other dude pulling a gun or something, then yeah, but in a fist f!ght, I'd take the MMA f!ghter 99.99% of the time.

Also, to the other dude, No -- I would NOT call Tyson a pus*y. He's trained to f!ght and would f**king hurt me (Not as scared of him now.. ten years ago, I'd s**t myself.) Doesn't mean I wouldn't talk s**t when he was walking away though.
 7 years ago '05        #52
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
vid was weak sauce... but ol dude is dead wrong for sneaking the chick.... huerta had to hit this n*gga with a spinning backfist and dipped out... ol dude looked dead
 7 years ago '04        #53
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
reading these replies makes me laugh you know you guys can drop the street act no one cares how hood you are on an internet discussion board.
 7 years ago '10        #54
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
reading these replies makes me laugh you know you guys can drop the street act no one cares how hood you are on an internet discussion board.
 7 years ago '04        #55
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 theking1 said:
lol @ you catching feelings off that only tells me one thing
 7 years ago '04        #56
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
damn miguel rojo!!!!!! he got effed up by jin kazama thoe!
 08-05-2010, 04:15 AM         #57
bloodshed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that fat n*gga deserves it. seriously tho who sucker punches a girl?
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #58
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Yung Dilla said:
he knocked that n*gga out like

[pic - click to view]

somebody gotta tell me what thats from, cuz i got a feeling its from a epic thread i missed
 7 years ago '06        #59
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10676 10676
 grydlok said:
acutally is wasn't head up, somebody tried to jump boy and he turn around to deflect it and Roger ran on him while he was distracted. I saw that in one viewing.
That's what I was about to say...dude got what he deserved regardless but looked like he was about to get jumped and ran off...couldn't really see. For all I know he could have been facing another dude or running when getting snuffed or something
 7 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 legendisdope said:
u soundin really stupid right now..ur a lil n*gga
stfu before i get miss mikalina in here to ride on yo frail a.ss some more
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
187 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
75 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
66 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy