Ex Ufc Fighter Roger Huerta knocks out Big Dude Cuz He Hit A Girl.

most viewed right now
 138
 NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
152 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
He f**king stomped on the dude's head there, wow. I'm a Huerta fan now, if his a.ss doesn't go to jail.
 8 years ago '06        #22
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,799 | Props total: 3873 3873
damn, wish we could see the big illiterate f**k that hit the girl get his a.ss beat, i couldn't see s**t in that vid.
 8 years ago '05        #23
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 TIGER HOODS said:

[pic - click to view]

 08-04-2010, 10:38 PM         #25
bobbydrake6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I don't care how dude ended on the ground; He deserved that s**t and more. What type of b**ch a.ss n*gga does a ho a.ss, runnin' club punch on a female a third of his size with her back turned?

f**k that punk
 8 years ago '05        #26
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
 TIGER HOODS said:

[pic - click to view]



s**t just came outta nowhere
 8 years ago '07        #27
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 6789 6789
 TIGER HOODS said:

[pic - click to view]

come on, man
 8 years ago '10        #28
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 -BigC- said:
Dana tells TMZ, "In no way do I condone street f!ghting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*ck out. Good for Roger.

Not just hitting a damn female but sucker punched her Dude got what what was coming to him for sure.
captain save a hoe a.ss n*ggaz
 08-04-2010, 11:05 PM         #29
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is no excuse to hit a woman (unless its snookie haha) serves that bastard right to get knocked out
 08-04-2010, 11:21 PM         #30
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at n*ggas acting like it was a one on one f!ght. Roger Huerta waited until after that dude was distracted by someone else throwing a punch at him to attack him. That s**t wasn't manly. And I subscribe to the theory that if a female talks s**t and steps out her place she needs to be taught a lesson. I don't know what she did to dude. If she did something to provoke him, she deserved it. If she didn't do anything to him, he was wrong for hitting her.
 8 years ago '07        #31
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Youngin19 said:
lmao at n*ggas acting like it was a one on one f!ght. Roger Huerta waited until after that dude was distracted by someone else throwing a punch at him to attack him. That s**t wasn't manly. And I subscribe to the theory that if a female talks s**t and steps out her place she needs to be taught a lesson. I don't know what she did to dude. If she did something to provoke him, she deserved it. If she didn't do anything to him, he was wrong for hitting her.
nah you shouldn't be hitting no chick just for talking s**t...i mean if she hits you then that's another story...but still not to the point where you be on some sonic boom s**t
 8 years ago '08        #32
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,984 | Props total: 799 799
didnt see it in the footage
 08-04-2010, 11:34 PM         #33
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
nah you shouldn't be hitting no chick just for talking s**t...i mean if she hits you then that's another story...but still not to the point where you be on some sonic boom s**t
I don't agree, talking too much s**t is cause for an a.ss whooping. I know plenty of guys who have gotten their a.ss kicked for mouthing off. And I would hit a woman as hard as I would hit a man. I have my own morals. I don't blindly follow the morals of others.
 8 years ago '07        #34
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Youngin19 said:
I don't agree, talking too much s**t is cause for an a.ss whooping. I know plenty of guys who have gotten their a.ss kicked for mouthing off. And I would hit a woman as hard as I would hit a man. I have my own morals. I don't blindly follow the morals of others.
you have your views and that's fair enough..i know chicks pop off at the mouth and don't expect consequences but to me i need more of a reason to lay a b**ch out..for instance if she put her hands on me then it's on...but if some dude did my sister or mother the way that homie did that chick in the video i ain't gonna fist f!ght him...ima put some lead in him


Last edited by Pistol Peter; 08-04-2010 at 11:47 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #35
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 ballergenetics said:
clearly your an idiot...
number 1: it doesn't matter what the broad did, you dont hit and CERTAINLY not sucker punch her ...
number 2: its hard to make out what happened. but you really think roger fell back and waited for help ??????? under very very very very rare circumstances does a dude off the street stand the slightest chance in hell in a f!ght against a UFC f!ghter. these dudes lives are to whoop peoples a.sses, they train 6 days a week/6 hours a day for f!ghts with the best trainers in the world and throw in their diets...
you think a f**kin' b**ch who suckers a girl has a flippin' chance in f**k here ?????????
:cool-smiley-009: but what if the guy was strap with some k!llaz
 8 years ago '07        #36
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 ballergenetics said:
clearly your an idiot...
number 1: it doesn't matter what the broad did, you dont hit and CERTAINLY not sucker punch her ...
number 2: its hard to make out what happened. but you really think roger fell back and waited for help ??????? under very very very very rare circumstances does a dude off the street stand the slightest chance in hell in a f!ght against a UFC f!ghter. these dudes lives are to whoop peoples a.sses, they train 6 days a week/6 hours a day for f!ghts with the best trainers in the world and throw in their diets...
you think a f**kin' b**ch who suckers a girl has a flippin' chance in f**k here ?????????
lol why do yall cats be over hyping these mma f!ghters like they can never be got in any situation...i was talking about this s**t at work with some white dudes..i mean yeah a trained f!ghter has more of a chance at wining but i'm from the school where anybody can get that a.ss taxed at anytime...nothing is safe...according to yall a ufc f!ghter can eat bullets


Last edited by Pistol Peter; 08-04-2010 at 11:57 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #37
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 Youngin19 said:
I don't agree, talking too much s**t is cause for an a.ss whooping. I know plenty of guys who have gotten their a.ss kicked for mouthing off. And I would hit a woman as hard as I would hit a man. I have my own morals. I don't blindly follow the morals of others.
usually people that think like are pus*y a.ss mother f**kers that wouldn't f!ght a man if your life depended on it. you're that type of dude that talks s**t with your boys, but if someone saw you one on one you would downplay it as much as possible and do anything to avoid the f!ght.

yet, when a girl starts talking you're the first one up to smack her around. pus*y a.ss mother f**ker.

huerta went up to talk to boy, but his friend was stopping it. when the video pans back the big dude already has his shirt off (while huerta is taking his off) so big dude is the one that did the first act showing he wanted to f!ght. huertas home boy came to f!ght because big dude had his homie there as well (dude in the blue striped shirt).. if my friend is getting ready to f!ght someone and he has a friend over there just lurking then i am getting in on it as well.

huerta and his friend(s) did nothing wrong. they beat the s**t out of some women beater that will go home and think about what he's done.
 8 years ago '07        #38
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 theking1 said:
:cool-smiley-009: but what if the guy was strap with some k!llaz
but huerta is a ufc f!ghter...he would of caught the bullet and threw it back at him faster than it came out of the barrel and then he would of bench pressed a car..he is a ufc f!ghter
 8 years ago '05        #39
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 Pistol Peter said:
lol why do yall cats be over hyping these mma f!ghters like they can never be got in any situation...i was talking about this s**t at work with some white dudes at work..i mean yeah a trained f!ghter has more of a chance at wining but i'm from the school where anybody can get that a.ss taxed at anytime...nothing is safe...according to yall a ufc f!ghter can eat bullets
Don't be stupid. These dudes are trained to f!ght. You're trained to flip burgers, but these dudes f!ght day in and day out. I guarantee any MMA f!ghter within your weight range (that's actually a f!ghter and trains this s**t) would wipe the floor with you.
 8 years ago '06        #40
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
but huerta is a ufc f!ghter...he would of caught the bullet and threw it back at him faster than it came out of the barrel and then he would of bench pressed a car..he is a ufc f!ghter
Why are you on permament "boxing vs. UFC" mode? Take your tampon out.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
75 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy