Young Buck Sends Message To 50 Cent, "We Really Gonna See What This Was Really About"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29605 29605
 SUPREME CARTEL said:
nas lost
^this dude has no purpose on bx
 08-05-2010, 02:46 AM         #42
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 better quit playing with his emotions before he snap and do something crazy...dude is desperate
 7 years ago '04        #43
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Young Buck Sends Message To 50 Cent, "We Really Gonna See What This Was Really About" ...

Oh and its shaved
 7 years ago '04        #44
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #45
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 155 155
You d!ck riding a.ss people k!ll me. The same people who use to say Buck is the only good and real one in G Unit are the same f*gs on here talking s**t now. This man is starting to get desperate. 50 is playing with a man's life. Not only his life, but the life of his kids. Guess we will see how serious he is taking this soon.
 7 years ago '10        #46
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Cashville2400 said:
You d!ck riding a.ss people k!ll me. The same people who use to say Buck is the only good and real one in G Unit are the same f*gs on here talking s**t now. This man is starting to get desperate. 50 is playing with a man's life. Not only his life, but the life of his kids. Guess we will see how serious he is taking this soon.
If Buck didn't diss G-Unit and get kicked out, none of this would have happened, he brought it on himself.
 7 years ago '10        #47
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
A picture from Buck's Facebook

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-05-2010, 06:41 AM         #48
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^That gif was already used in this thread.:boo:
 7 years ago '05        #49
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 155 155
 Athavan 789 said:
If Buck didn't diss G-Unit and get kicked out, none of this would have happened, he brought it on himself.
I agree, but i'm just saying a lot of these people talking s**t are the ones who were always saying he was so real like they knew him. People just act so fake
 7 years ago '09        #50
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 737 737
Damn some of ya'll some emotional Buck a.ss n*ggas. Crying about another mans situation. Tell that n*gga to go get a job. And how's it someone else's fault you f**ked up?

Maybe some people don't like him anymore because he showed them a different side? You ever had a friend or a.ssociate who wasn't as "real" as you first thought? That did something that made you say "I never thought he'd do some s**t like that"?

And to everyone saying 50 need to let him go, how would you handle the situation if you were the boss?

One more thing, how can some take up for Buck but talk s**t about Beans for going at Jay? Hell at least 50 paid the n*gga's taxes.
 7 years ago '06        #51
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Scallinno said:
Damn some of ya'll some emotional Buck a.ss n*ggas. Crying about another mans situation. Tell that n*gga to go get a job. And how's it someone else's fault you f**ked up?

Maybe some people don't like him anymore because he showed them a different side? You ever had a friend or a.ssociate who wasn't as "real" as you first thought? That did something that made you say "I never thought he'd do some s**t like that"?

And to everyone saying 50 need to let him go, how would you handle the situation if you were the boss?

One more thing, how can some take up for Buck but talk s**t about Beans for going at Jay? Hell at least 50 paid the n*gga's taxes.

so Jay never did s**t for Beans....and if this was Jay n*gga would be saying he was wrong for holding him to a contract cause he got so much money now let the n*gga eat type s**t.. it would IMO show that 50 was really that n*gga if he took Buck excuse away an just let Buck fail on his own...like Jay did Dame an the rest
 7 years ago '05        #52
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Bucks life is in shambles
 7 years ago '08        #53
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2717 2717
 Marvin Hagler said:
:hmm:

on the heels of the n*gga crib gittin De-Playstationed?

this n*gga salty that Fif & Yayo were right about his bum a.ss... G unit won
MUTHA PHUCKIN....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 years ago '09        #54
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 737 737
I ain't saying Jay ain't did s**t for Beans. But 50 did pay taxes. That's some other s**t that has nothing to do with business. Both 50 and Jay gave n*ggas opportunities to get to a place that some of us will never get the chance to get to, but from the outside (like we are), Beans seems to have a sense of being betrayed by someone he considered a real friend, while Buck basically did it to him self. Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, Jimmy Iovine, Lil Jay, Jay Z, Russell Simmons, 50 Cent or any good businessman wouldn't just let someone out of a signed contract. The n*gga should've just shut the hell up from the start and he would've been off.

Dame isn't an artist that was signed to Jay, he was a business partner. Buck is a disgruntled employee. If he was so marketable, another label (or Jimmy or Dre) would've been got him off the label like they did Game.

I hate on no man, but I don't feel sorry for a fool who blew all his cash. The n*gga was in position to never have to worry about food in his kids mouth or the light bill. And threw it away. Then you crying? People in the hood ain't got no damn car, no cable. People are really struggling in the hood. n*ggas who live check to check but losing they job. b**ches working 2 jobs just to get by, old people got it rough as hell, but a rapper who had millions but blew his money I'm supposed to feel sorry for? He wants me to feel his pain? God bless him but

[IMG]
 7 years ago '05        #55
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
 XoStikoX said:

[pic - click to view]

texasplayboy_23 said:
^^That gif was already used in this thread.:boo:

[pic - click to view]

08-05-2010, 10:45 AM         #56
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get em Buck :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #57
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
HOw f**ked up is his contract situation?

I know 50 gave Game a f**ked up contract that had 50 making money off his for like 3-4 albums but Game never stopped putting music out. 50's getting a piece of his pie but he's the only one from G-unit that was able to disband and still be successful even while going at 50.

If 50 is keeping him from putting music out period thats f**ked up. But Buck needs to take his L and keep putting music out.
 7 years ago '08        #58
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
If yall think Buck is playin about his money, yall must be stupid! Dudes can battle all day and say this and that about each other, but when you start playin wit anotha man's money and his livelyhood, thats when it gets real. Thats not opinion, thats fact. Buck put his freedom on the line for his label, the ONLY one outta the whole group in fact and they repay him like this? Oh, 50 dont wanna run into Buck without his top flight security.
 7 years ago '04        #59
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
LOL@Buck trying to start beef back up in order to make some money for his broke a.ss...
 7 years ago '04        #60
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29605 29605
hopefully they can talk it out and both move the f**k on....lol but wats funnier is the majority of the cats in here were co-signing buck when he was on the unit...lol..but hey, we are in the era of lettin a beef dictate who to listen to...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy