Its on NOW!! Game Calls Out UFC Fighter, "Rampage Jackson Is An Orange County House Wife"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Ole-G said:
RED promo is on
^ this

& rampage will knock the ink off his face
 7 years ago '05        #22
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
 pr03583 said:
rampage would be full with bullest holes before he can even get near the game.... act like AR is a lil n*gga......

like game said im from the streets if sumthin happen to you they comming after me.... thats real s**t right there

n*ggas act like game aint surrounded by bloods and crips that will do anything for a name
please tell me you're under 18 and still in high school..U do kno Game used to be a stripper right? u do know Game was on "Change of Heart" right? U do know Game didn't claim blood until he was kicked out of G-unit right? And a REAL blood ain't gonna be surrounded by crips...these rappers got u fooled homie. Wow.... Dude is an attention wh0ore but then again he used to be a stripper so it makes sense. This s**t ain't nuthin but entertainment.
 7 years ago '05        #23
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
f**k The Game, dude is a lame.
Rampage >> Game

This mothaf**ka Game use to be a stripper!
 7 years ago '04        #24
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 548 548
 pr03583 said:
rampage would be full with bullest holes before he can even get near the game.... act like AR is a lil n*gga......

like game said im from the streets if sumthin happen to you they comming after me.... thats real s**t right there

n*ggas act like game aint surrounded by bloods and crips that will do anything for a name
damn people can't f!ght with their fists no more??? its all about jumping people and shooting them. people are too pus*y these days
 7 years ago '07        #25
Audi20FSI 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 0 0
 Black Moses said:
please tell me you're under 18 and still in high school..U do kno Game used to be a stripper right? u do know Game was on "Change of Heart" right? U do know Game didn't claim blood until he was kicked out of G-unit right? And a REAL blood ain't gonna be surrounded by crips...these rappers got u fooled homie. Wow.... Dude is an attention wh0ore but then again he used to be a stripper so it makes sense. This s**t ain't nuthin but entertainment.
I know it won't happen but i would love to shoot the 1 with the Game.. He runs his mouth to much but hey so does Rampage. Either way IF this publicity stunt goes down Rampage will sweep the floor with that dude..
 7 years ago '05        #26
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 AZTEK ESCOBAR said:
best a.v on boxden

Didn't even notice that till you quoted it.
 7 years ago '07        #27
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
i dont blame him id have to shoot rampage also if he comin after me lol
LMAO , for sure
 7 years ago '10        #28
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Young Flo said:
Game, the guy who was a stripper, on a dating show, and tatted a butterfly near his eye? That Game? He talking to Rampage Jackson, the guy who f!ghts for UFC, and knocked a dude out by dropping him on his head? That Rampage?

[pic - click to view]

It aint a damn thiiiiiiiing.
 7 years ago '05        #29
TYME 62 heat pts62
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 24322 24322
New cd dropping?
 08-04-2010, 07:44 PM         #30
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Moses said:
clowns like you always say Game was a stripper with absolutely no proof...u say Game was on change of heart..so the f**k what? he was on a game show with 2 b**ches you call that an L? this guy comes from a family of gang members it's not a stretch to think he's involved with that life...u talk as if he's a complete fraud like Rick Ross or something..
 7 years ago '10        #31
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 ash1990 said:
:laughing19: i bet game & rampage planned this promotion r.e.d
:hmm: come to think of it
 7 years ago '10        #32
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Game would beat Rampage up and down the block. You fellas cant be serious...

he is from right in the heart of C.O.M.P.T.O.N.! (this Phat Rat n***a!)

lol nah but seriously he is buggin!
 7 years ago '10        #33
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 pr03583 said:

:dancingcool: yeah game might not do s**t but we all know them blood n*ggaz that he roll with do
 7 years ago '10        #34
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Black Moses said:
 08-04-2010, 08:05 PM         #35
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jerzyboy said:
that door was thin as hell

didnt rampage just get that a.ss whooped?
Rashad didn't whoop Rampage.

and what does a loss have to do with anything?
 7 years ago '06        #36
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Young Flo said:

[pic - click to view]

Aye atleast Rampage apologized to the door
fake a.ss door... ain't nobody can do that s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #37
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
 Black Moses said:
he was clamin blood when he was know as hurricane, before The Game. You really think Game would f!ght him, let alone his n*ggas stand there and watch??
 08-04-2010, 08:21 PM         #38
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously? The Game resorts to guns for anything? pus*y.

Why is he hating on Rampage anyway? He jealous Rampage probably makes more money than him? Or is it because Rampage probably knocks out more dudes than him?
 7 years ago '10        #39
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Alec said:
Seriously? The Game resorts to guns for anything? pus*y.

Why is he hating on Rampage anyway? He jealous Rampage probably makes more money than him? Or is it because Rampage probably knocks out more dudes than him?
guns>>>>>>>> fist
 7 years ago '07        #40
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 theking1 said:
guns>>>>>>>> fist
you GTFO non f!ghting a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago