Its on NOW!! Game Calls Out UFC Fighter, "Rampage Jackson Is An Orange County House Wife"

most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Ole-G said:
RED promo is on
^ this

& rampage will knock the ink off his face
 8 years ago '05        #22
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
 pr03583 said:
rampage would be full with bullest holes before he can even get near the game.... act like AR is a lil n*gga......

like game said im from the streets if sumthin happen to you they comming after me.... thats real s**t right there

n*ggas act like game aint surrounded by bloods and crips that will do anything for a name
please tell me you're under 18 and still in high school..U do kno Game used to be a stripper right? u do know Game was on "Change of Heart" right? U do know Game didn't claim blood until he was kicked out of G-unit right? And a REAL blood ain't gonna be surrounded by crips...these rappers got u fooled homie. Wow.... Dude is an attention wh0ore but then again he used to be a stripper so it makes sense. This s**t ain't nuthin but entertainment.
 8 years ago '05        #23
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
f**k The Game, dude is a lame.
Rampage >> Game

This mothaf**ka Game use to be a stripper!
 8 years ago '04        #24
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 755 755
 pr03583 said:
rampage would be full with bullest holes before he can even get near the game.... act like AR is a lil n*gga......

like game said im from the streets if sumthin happen to you they comming after me.... thats real s**t right there

n*ggas act like game aint surrounded by bloods and crips that will do anything for a name
damn people can't f!ght with their fists no more??? its all about jumping people and shooting them. people are too pus*y these days
 8 years ago '07        #25
Audi20FSI 
space
space
$843 | Props total: 1 1
 Black Moses said:
please tell me you're under 18 and still in high school..U do kno Game used to be a stripper right? u do know Game was on "Change of Heart" right? U do know Game didn't claim blood until he was kicked out of G-unit right? And a REAL blood ain't gonna be surrounded by crips...these rappers got u fooled homie. Wow.... Dude is an attention wh0ore but then again he used to be a stripper so it makes sense. This s**t ain't nuthin but entertainment.
I know it won't happen but i would love to shoot the 1 with the Game.. He runs his mouth to much but hey so does Rampage. Either way IF this publicity stunt goes down Rampage will sweep the floor with that dude..
 8 years ago '05        #26
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7915 7915
 AZTEK ESCOBAR said:
best a.v on boxden

Didn't even notice that till you quoted it.
 8 years ago '07        #27
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
i dont blame him id have to shoot rampage also if he comin after me lol
LMAO , for sure
 8 years ago '10        #28
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 Young Flo said:
Game, the guy who was a stripper, on a dating show, and tatted a butterfly near his eye? That Game? He talking to Rampage Jackson, the guy who f!ghts for UFC, and knocked a dude out by dropping him on his head? That Rampage?

[pic - click to view]

It aint a damn thiiiiiiiing.
 8 years ago '05        #29
TYME 89 heat pts89
space
space
$27,603 | Props total: 30975 30975
New cd dropping?
 08-04-2010, 06:44 PM         #30
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Moses said:
clowns like you always say Game was a stripper with absolutely no proof...u say Game was on change of heart..so the f**k what? he was on a game show with 2 b**ches you call that an L? this guy comes from a family of gang members it's not a stretch to think he's involved with that life...u talk as if he's a complete fraud like Rick Ross or something..
 8 years ago '10        #31
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 ash1990 said:
:laughing19: i bet game & rampage planned this promotion r.e.d
:hmm: come to think of it
 8 years ago '10        #32
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
Game would beat Rampage up and down the block. You fellas cant be serious...

he is from right in the heart of C.O.M.P.T.O.N.! (this Phat Rat n***a!)

lol nah but seriously he is buggin!
 8 years ago '10        #33
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 pr03583 said:

:dancingcool: yeah game might not do s**t but we all know them blood n*ggaz that he roll with do
 8 years ago '10        #34
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Black Moses said:
 08-04-2010, 07:05 PM         #35
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jerzyboy said:
that door was thin as hell

didnt rampage just get that a.ss whooped?
Rashad didn't whoop Rampage.

and what does a loss have to do with anything?
 8 years ago '06        #36
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,344 | Props total: 564 564
 Young Flo said:

[pic - click to view]

Aye atleast Rampage apologized to the door
fake a.ss door... ain't nobody can do that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #37
killacali86 
space
space
$2,156 | Props total: 20 20
 Black Moses said:
he was clamin blood when he was know as hurricane, before The Game. You really think Game would f!ght him, let alone his n*ggas stand there and watch??
 08-04-2010, 07:21 PM         #38
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously? The Game resorts to guns for anything? pus*y.

Why is he hating on Rampage anyway? He jealous Rampage probably makes more money than him? Or is it because Rampage probably knocks out more dudes than him?
 8 years ago '10        #39
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Alec said:
Seriously? The Game resorts to guns for anything? pus*y.

Why is he hating on Rampage anyway? He jealous Rampage probably makes more money than him? Or is it because Rampage probably knocks out more dudes than him?
guns>>>>>>>> fist
 8 years ago '07        #40
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,075 | Props total: 2287 2287
 theking1 said:
guns>>>>>>>> fist
you GTFO non f!ghting a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
68 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1331 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar he broke into her hom..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
208 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy