Roger Huerta In Street Fight: Beats The s**t Of Some Guy Who Hit a Girl!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
f**king pencil-necked weaklings talking s**t. Of course.
 7 years ago '10        #62
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
captain save a hoe
 7 years ago '10        #63
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
pus*y s**t by roger, hope he does some serious jail time for that

1st off... nobody knows the backstory...the girl could have k!lled the black dudes mother for all we know. maybe the black guy is a saint and the girl DESERVED to get hit, much like the same way you people will say that HE deserved to get hit...

2nd of all. he didnt want none of roger, he was trying to avoid the f!ght, but roger instigated the f!ght and chased after the dude... then after he KO'd him, he started hitting him while he was down...thats no longer self defense, thats a.ssault. im glad it was caught on camera and i hope he does some serious jail time for it

3. mind your f**kin business. next time roger goes to be "captain save a ho" and picks a f!ght with a totally random guy, the guy could pull out a f**kin ruger redhawk and put a basketball size hole in rogers chest. all over some b**ch who is a comeplete stranger to you, and wouldnt give a f**k if you died or not.

roger fails in this situation. enjoy jail pretty boy

edit: just rewatched the video again ...and noticed more pus*y s**t...it wasnt even roger who hit him, it was his boy...so technically they ganged up on 1 guy...we dont know what happens from there ....

i hope they all get arrested
yep dude could of got shot if it was some k!llaz he f**ked with
 7 years ago '06        #64
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,139 | Props total: 17965 17965
 theking1 said:
but they didnt so stop it 5
 7 years ago '10        #65
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
but they didnt so stop it 5
he could
 7 years ago '06        #66
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,139 | Props total: 17965 17965
 theking1 said:
you know damn well his boys were there, no dude goes alone to a club or whatever they went to.
 08-05-2010, 12:41 AM         #67
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn guys talkin so much s**t on here. What did Huerta smash your girl or something?
 7 years ago '05        #68
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 jwindigo2k4 said:
for real he was a star turning into a superstar

still tho i thought he woulda tore through that bellator tourny
Huerta was one of my favorite f!ghters. I swore to all my boys that he was going to beat Florian, but he lost and I caught so much s**t for that. :/
 7 years ago '10        #69
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
you know damn well his boys were there, no dude goes alone to a club or whatever they went to.
yeah but they was not some k!llaz now was they
 08-05-2010, 07:14 AM         #70
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
pus*y s**t by roger, hope he does some serious jail time for that
maybe the black guy is a saint and the girl DESERVED to get hit

It's a girl...

Maybe that guy who hit the girl k!lled Rogers aunt? maybe his dog? maybe he took rogers tv dinner out the fridge from work?

Maybe theres a backstory and he deserved to get beat up.............

7 years ago '04        #71
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
f**k a backstory... NON-needed... If you look at the size and the way the dude hit the chick. that ALONE is the main factor.. ( one reason anyone else didnt jump up and do something)

I'm a Figther myself.... I would have done the same f**king thing.. Me knowing the female wouldnt be a thought in my mind... A dude putting his hands on a female is wrong. A dude hitting a woman Dead wrong... a dude knocking a woman out that half his size for any f**king reason (besides her holding him at gun point)....SERIOUSLY WRONG..

Bigg ups to Roger.... I Would have done the same f**king thing... and my boys would have said the same thing to me as his boy said..

All ya'll that against what he did... Figure this.. if that was your girl or a close friend and some big dude came up to her and knocked her out.. What would you do?
 7 years ago '07        #72
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Shizz said:
f**k a backstory... NON-needed... If you look at the size and the way the dude hit the chick. that ALONE is the main factor.. ( one reason anyone else didnt jump up and do something)

I'm a Figther myself.... I would have done the same f**king thing.. Me knowing the female wouldnt be a thought in my mind... A dude putting his hands on a female is wrong. A dude hitting a woman Dead wrong... a dude knocking a woman out that half his size for any f**king reason (besides her holding him at gun point)....SERIOUSLY WRONG..

Bigg ups to Roger.... I Would have done the same f**king thing... and my boys would have said the same thing to me as his boy said..

All ya'll that against what he did... Figure this.. if that was your girl or a close friend and some big dude came up to her and knocked her out.. What would you do?
 7 years ago '10        #73
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Shizz said:

u jumping up and be captain save a hoe try that s**t in the hood and see if u not
gonna get a bullet in your head
 7 years ago '06        #74
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4805 4805
:rolleyes2:
 7 years ago '07        #75
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
gj roger
 7 years ago '10        #76
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
actually it is

and you have Kristen Stewart in ur sig....

what hood are you from.... Sesame Street?
n*gga its a female u gay :hay:
 7 years ago '07        #77
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
In a phone conversation just moments ago, former UFC f!ghter Roger Huerta talked about the street f!ght he was a part of early Saturday morning when he watched some random “huge guy” punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street.

“I just don’t think that it’s right to hit a woman. Period. I approached the man calmly and said, Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl.” said Huerta

Huerta claims the guy responded, “F*ck you, f*ck these b**ches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ b**ch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking b**ch a.ss out … and as he’s saying this, he’s taking off his shirt … and at that point I was like, alright.’”

Huerta insists that he didn’t throw the first punch , and only reacted when the other guy “started swinging at me”

“I got the better of him and I left,” Huerta said.
 7 years ago '05        #78
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
In the video, when dude pans back to Huerta and the other guy.. the other guy already had his shirt off when Huerta was taking his off.

As I said earlier, I guarantee Huerta doesn't get anything serious out of this. Maybe a slap on the wrist... probation or some s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #79
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2813 2813
daaaaamn just watched the video this dude got knocked the f**k out. my mom always says treat people the way u wanna be treated....
 08-06-2010, 03:24 PM         #80
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
u jumping up and be captain save a hoe try that s**t in the hood and see if u not
gonna get a bullet in your head
He sucker punched a female Anyone who wouldn't of put hands on dude needs their manhood card revoked
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago