Roger Huerta In Street Fight: Beats The s**t Of Some Guy Who Hit a Girl!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18251 18251
 Imagin3 said:
anyway, with a good lawyer this s**t aint even probation.
this n*gga rkelly had his meat out on an under aged girl face and that n*gga chillin right now, he be aight
 08-04-2010, 03:06 PM         #42
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U couldn't be more wrong..sticking up for a woman who got hit will not lower your sentence when it comes to an a.ssualt. It was not self defense and his actions did not save her from farther harm...show me one instance of this implied sentencing actually taking place....they both commited a.ssualt. Since roger is a registred f!ghter he could take a steeper penalty than the dude who hit the girl.

U would have a point if roger stopped him from harming the female more. Since the guy was retreating that clearly was not the case.

Reppindaburghh said:
You are an idiot...

Let ME break this down for YOU.

2 scenarios, both caught on film.

Guy walking down the street. Guy 1 walks up to him, takes his shirt off and a.ssaults him. Knocks him out.

Next scenario.

Guy walking down the street. Guy a.ssaults lady for no good reason (As far as we can tell). Guy continues walking. Guy 2 approaches, takes off his shirt, and a.ssaults him.

Who gets in more trouble? Guy 1 or Guy 2? They both commit the same crime. If you honestly think they both get the same punishment you are a complete moron. Crimes do not have basic sentences that are handed out regardless of the circumstance. They have suggested sentences, but all judges have this up for debate. Also, Roger probably has a nice little chunk of money, so he is going to have a pretty damn good lawyer or 2.

Like I said, the circumstance of this particular encounter between Roger and the victim are different then if this f!ght had just been in the grocery store out of nowhere or something.

So if you want to continue arguing, i'll be glad to keep educating you.
 7 years ago '04        #43
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Ed Bundy said:
pus*y s**t by roger, hope he does some serious jail time for that

1st off... nobody knows the backstory...the girl could have k!lled the black dudes mother for all we know. maybe the black guy is a saint and the girl DESERVED to get hit, much like the same way you people will say that HE deserved to get hit...

2nd of all. he didnt want none of roger, he was trying to avoid the f!ght, but roger instigated the f!ght and chased after the dude... then after he KO'd him, he started hitting him while he was down...thats no longer self defense, thats a.ssault. im glad it was caught on camera and i hope he does some serious jail time for it

3. mind your f**kin business. next time roger goes to be "captain save a ho" and picks a f!ght with a totally random guy, the guy could pull out a f**kin ruger redhawk and put a basketball size hole in rogers chest. all over some b**ch who is a comeplete stranger to you, and wouldnt give a f**k if you died or not.

roger fails in this situation. enjoy jail pretty boy

edit: just rewatched the video again ...and noticed more pus*y s**t...it wasnt even roger who hit him, it was his boy...so technically they ganged up on 1 guy...we dont know what happens from there ....

i hope they all get arrested

You must be woman beater............The dude got just what deserved...There is NO EXCUSE for hitting a female FROM BEHIND period!!!! If you would have hit a female from behind in my presence, I bet you they'd just be finishing your wire job on your jaw.....:beat::beat:
 7 years ago '04        #44
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Ed Bundy said:

1st off... nobody knows the backstory...the girl could have k!lled the black dudes mother for all we know. maybe the black guy is a saint and the girl DESERVED to get hit, much like the same way you people will say that HE deserved to get hit...

2nd of all. he didnt want none of roger, he was trying to avoid the f!ght, but roger instigated the f!ght and chased after the dude... then after he KO'd him, he started hitting him while he was down...thats no longer self defense, thats a.ssault. im glad it was caught on camera and i hope he does some serious jail time for it

3. mind your f**kin business. next time roger goes to be "captain save a ho" and picks a f!ght with a totally random guy, the guy could pull out a f**kin ruger redhawk and put a basketball size hole in rogers chest. all over some b**ch who is a comeplete stranger to you, and wouldnt give a f**k if you died or not.

roger fails in this situation. enjoy jail pretty boy

edit: just rewatched the video again ...and noticed more pus*y s**t...it wasnt even roger who hit him, it was his boy...so technically they ganged up on 1 guy...we dont know what happens from there ....

youre a complete idiot, because now with youre little stories, how do you know that the girl isnt someone roger knows or even his wife/gf/sister/cousin gtfoh
 7 years ago '06        #45
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6791 6791
a captain save a hoe
no telling what the girl did to begin with

n*gga shoulda gotten poked for steppin in like hes he-man
 7 years ago '04        #46
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771

[pic - click to view]

08-04-2010, 04:13 PM         #47
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could barely see s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #48
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
anyone gotta youtube link?
 7 years ago '05        #49
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
oh and huerta is a bad mother f**ker.. wish that dude would have stayed with the ufc. he was their golden boy then one day just got the boot.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 545 545
homey shoulda watched Kevin Harts comedy... UFC f!ghters (ex ufc) are here..theyre real..touch a pressure point..shutcha whole body down hahahaha.... he tried to tellem..Thugs gon get that a.ss whooped first... yah he was runnin away cause he didnt wanna f!ght..but the girl he hit wasnt lookin so he got a piece of his own medicine..
 7 years ago '07        #51
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
I don't see what the girl could have done that would merit a super man punch to the back of the Head... everyone was chilling so I don't think she hit him I don't think she called him a ****** since there were other black folks chilling so she probably blew him off and his feeling were hurt thus him catching the beat down
 7 years ago '04        #52
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Dana likes what he saw:

In no way do I condone street f!ghting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*ck out. Good for Roger.
 7 years ago '05        #53
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Good f**king s**t. Dana is a real dude, I don't care what anyone says about him.

Resign Huerta, Dana.
 7 years ago '05        #54
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 CentsCuZ said:
Dana likes what he saw:

7 years ago '07        #55
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
 I'm The Dan said:
oh and huerta is a bad mother f**ker.. wish that dude would have stayed with the ufc. he was their golden boy then one day just got the boot.
for real he was a star turning into a superstar

still tho i thought he woulda tore through that bellator tourny
 7 years ago '06        #56
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
say word we got a 4 page thread in the MMA section....and its not even a f!ght night.
 08-04-2010, 06:59 PM         #57
bloodshed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k that pus*y for hittin' a women.. good s**t roger
 7 years ago '06        #58
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
video was whack... even jersey shore showed more.
 7 years ago '09        #59
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2585 2585
 Ed Bundy said:

Please shut the f**k up you little b**ch...

Dumb a.ss b**ch deserved to get his s**t knocked off... Justice has been served.
 08-04-2010, 10:35 PM         #60
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump 4 reposts
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy