Roger Huerta In Street Fight: Beats The s**t Of Some Guy Who Hit a Girl!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2010, 02:28 PM         #21
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
screw the camera man
 7 years ago '05        #22
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,458 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Beaker said:
you are seriously stupid. I guess I forgot that in BX law-school, "sticking up for a girl" is enough to overturn an a.ssault charge.

He could claim self-defense or defense of the girl if he punch the dude when he was literally choking her or beating her. The guy ran away, and then this idiot Huerta starts wilding out AND HE TAKES HIS f**kING SHIRT OFF before charging at the guy, who was clearly of no more threat to anyone, including the woman.

for someone who knows so much about jail, i guess you didn't spend much time in the law library
I never said he could claim self-defense, Sherlock. I said the judge will recognize that the guy he a.ssaulted had just moments earlier a.ssaulted an innocent bystander, and a female at that. That helps his case, and if you were not basing all of your knowledge on television based law shows then you would understand that. How was he "clearly" of no threat to anybody else? Please explain that one to me. We cannot even really see wtf he is doing until he is laid the f**k out on the pavement.
 08-04-2010, 02:30 PM         #23
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
1st....no female deserves to get destroyed by a dude twice her size from BEHIND with a fist to the head. Yes maybe she did k!ll his mother but the likelihood of that being the case is .00000000000001 percent. More likely she dropped the N bomb either directed at him or one of his friends. A real man would have 'ed her and just walked away.

2nd...."He don't want none of Roger"? That innocent girl there didn't "want none" of him and he snuck her. He deserved to get his f**king a.ss beat and Roger delivered.

3rd....You sound like a pus*y who's never been in a bar f!ght or perhaps even a f!ght period in your life. When you are in that mode ready to f!ght you're not thinking "Oh he might have a gun I better be careful" unless you are at some s**tty bar in "the hood."

Heres a bet i'll make with you.....

Black dude who hit the chick will do jail-time and Roger won't, or if he does, he will do less then the black dude.

Let me break this down slowly for you:

JUST. BECAUSE. WHAT. THE. BLACK. DUDE. DID. WAS. WRONG.

DOESN'T. MAKE. WHAT. ROGER. DID. JUSTIFIED.

They both should go to jail for what they did.
 7 years ago '05        #24
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Ed Bundy said:
pus*y s**t by roger, hope he does some serious jail time for that

1st off... nobody knows the backstory...the girl could have k!lled the black dudes mother for all we know. maybe the black guy is a saint and the girl DESERVED to get hit, much like the same way you people will say that HE deserved to get hit...

2nd of all. he didnt want none of roger, he was trying to avoid the f!ght, but roger instigated the f!ght and chased after the dude... then after he KO'd him, he started hitting him while he was down...thats no longer self defense, thats a.ssault. im glad it was caught on camera and i hope he does some serious jail time for it

3. mind your f**kin business. next time roger goes to be "captain save a ho" and picks a f!ght with a totally random guy, the guy could pull out a f**kin ruger redhawk and put a basketball size hole in rogers chest. all over some b**ch who is a comeplete stranger to you, and wouldnt give a f**k if you died or not.

roger fails in this situation. enjoy jail pretty boy

edit: just rewatched the video again ...and noticed more pus*y s**t...it wasnt even roger who hit him, it was his boy...so technically they ganged up on 1 guy...we dont know what happens from there ....

i hope they all get arrested
Oh shut the f**k up. You're probably one of the lames that beat on women thinking you're tough.

It's pretty f**king clear that the girl didn't do nothing to the guy other than p!ss him off that night. They were in a crowd and the black guy snuck up from behind and hit her in the back of the head with a KO punch. Give me a f**king break.

Huerta went up and was trying to talk to him and dude's homeboy was pushing Huerta back. Something must have been said because out of nowhere Huerta takes his shirt off and squares up. Huerta's boy didn't do anything at first. The guy that hit the girl took off running from Huerta.

Plus, I'll GUARANTEE that Huerta doesn't do any MAJOR jail time. He may get a couple days, but the court will look at it like he was saving the girls life. The dude that hit the girl will look like a punk in jail. Also, he may face jail time for the punch that he threw, so he may decide not to push charges on Huerta.

Again, stop being such a b**ch just because you beat on women you f**got. Huerta did the right thing and the next time you think you're cool while beating up on a women I hope a UFC/Ex-UFC f!ghter comes out and smashes your face in too.
 08-04-2010, 02:33 PM         #25
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I never said he could claim self-defense, Sherlock. I said the judge will recognize that the guy he a.ssaulted had just moments earlier a.ssaulted an innocent bystander, and a female at that. That helps his case, and if you were not basing all of your knowledge on television based law shows then you would understand that. How was he "clearly" of no threat to anybody else? Please explain that one to me. We cannot even really see wtf he is doing until he is laid the f**k out on the pavement.
Right, Sherlock. Because in the real world, it's PERFECTLY LEGAL to charge and a.ssault a retreating man, as long as they just a.ssaulted someone within the last 30 seconds.
 7 years ago '05        #26
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Beaker said:

The only thing that can be argued is Huerta hitting him on the ground. You can only see him hit him once though. I think Huerta was in the complete right.
 7 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 Beaker said:

You are an idiot...

Let ME break this down for YOU.

2 scenarios, both caught on film.

Guy walking down the street. Guy 1 walks up to him, takes his shirt off and a.ssaults him. Knocks him out.

Next scenario.

Guy walking down the street. Guy a.ssaults lady for no good reason (As far as we can tell). Guy continues walking. Guy 2 approaches, takes off his shirt, and a.ssaults him.

Who gets in more trouble? Guy 1 or Guy 2? They both commit the same crime. If you honestly think they both get the same punishment you are a complete moron. Crimes do not have basic sentences that are handed out regardless of the circumstance. They have suggested sentences, but all judges have this up for debate. Also, Roger probably has a nice little chunk of money, so he is going to have a pretty damn good lawyer or 2.

Like I said, the circumstance of this particular encounter between Roger and the victim are different then if this f!ght had just been in the grocery store out of nowhere or something.

So if you want to continue arguing, i'll be glad to keep educating you.
 7 years ago '05        #28
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 3587 3587
Wtf is wrong with you dudes tryna stick up for that b**ch n*gga...unless that girl had him at gunpoint or some s**t (which obviously aint the case), you don't f**kin sucker punch a girl full force from behind while she tryna get away from u. Dude was what +6 ft and like 200+ lbs a.ssaulting a girl half his size?, tell me how the f**k is that right?

s**t ain't bout being "a white knight", theres something called human decency...Huerta saw that it was f**ked up and let the dude have it. I love to see your reaction after some n*gga coldcock your girl/mom/sister/aunt with a whole bunch of guys sitting there watching n not doing s**t bout it
 08-04-2010, 02:38 PM         #29
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
The only thing that can be argued is Huerta hitting him on the ground. You can only see him hit him once though. I think Huerta was in the complete right.

You are allowed to hit someone TO STOP THEM FROM CONTINUING AN ONGOING a.ssAULT ON SOMEONE ELSE

You are not allowed to run after the guy, take your shirt-off like this was the WWE, and INSTIGATE a f!ght with him that he wants none of

it doesn't matter if Roger was morally right, or if he did the "RIGHT" thing in a stand-up guy sense. We are talking about LAWS. You can't be a Vigilante. He should have just waited for the cops to come, or at the very least subdued the guy as simply as possible until the authorites come.
 7 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 Beaker said:
Right, Sherlock. Because in the real world, it's PERFECTLY LEGAL to charge and a.ssault a retreating man, as long as they just a.ssaulted someone within the last 30 seconds.
Stupid...stupid child.

Not once did I ever suggest that what he did was legal. He will get in trouble for it. But probably just probation and community service. Minimal jail-time at the very most.
 7 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Beaker said:
You are allowed to hit someone TO STOP THEM FROM CONTINUING AN ONGOING a.ssAULT ON SOMEONE ELSE

You are not allowed to run after the guy, take your shirt-off like this was the WWE, and INSTIGATE a f!ght with him that he wants none of

it doesn't matter if Roger was morally right, or if he did the "RIGHT" thing in a stand-up guy sense. We are talking about LAWS. You can't be a Vigilante. He should have just waited for the cops to come, or at the very least subdued the guy as simply as possible until the authorites come.
I love how you are acting like you are a law expert because you watched a few episodes of Law and Order . You are making it clear to everyone in this thread that your knowledge of the law, at least in this particular case, is severely flawed.
 7 years ago '04        #32
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3474 3474
 Ed Bundy said:

edit: just rewatched the video again ...and noticed more pus*y s**t...it wasnt even roger who hit him, it was his boy...so technically they ganged up on 1 guy...we dont know what happens from there ....

I thought I was the only one who saw this..

Last edited by A.G; 08-04-2010 at 02:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 akademiks said:
I thought I was the only one who saw this..

Is it cool for a you and your friends to gang up on someone, punch them when they're already out - of course because of those same friends, and then scream at them to get up?
If they just did what that guy did, then yes.
 08-04-2010, 02:45 PM         #34
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Stupid...stupid child.

Not once did I ever suggest that what he did was legal. He will get in trouble for it. But probably just probation and community service. Minimal jail-time at the very most.
You either have downs syndrome, or are illiterate. You just proved my point.

THE ONLY THING I EVER ARGUED WAS THAT WHAT HE DID WAS ILLEGAL.

I never once mentioned that he would get more jail time than the other guy.

Since you agree that it was illegal, we can end this conversation.
 7 years ago '08        #35
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2678 2678
 Ed Bundy said:
pus*y s**t by roger, hope he does some serious jail time for that

1st off... nobody knows the backstory...the girl could have k!lled the black dudes mother for all we know. maybe the black guy is a saint and the girl DESERVED to get hit, much like the same way you people will say that HE deserved to get hit...

2nd of all. he didnt want none of roger, he was trying to avoid the f!ght, but roger instigated the f!ght and chased after the dude... then after he KO'd him, he started hitting him while he was down...thats no longer self defense, thats a.ssault. im glad it was caught on camera and i hope he does some serious jail time for it

3. mind your f**kin business. next time roger goes to be "captain save a ho" and picks a f!ght with a totally random guy, the guy could pull out a f**kin ruger redhawk and put a basketball size hole in rogers chest. all over some b**ch who is a comeplete stranger to you, and wouldnt give a f**k if you died or not.

roger fails in this situation. enjoy jail pretty boy

lmao@ this n*gga playing captain-save-a-bro

gtfoh n*gga.

huerta>>>
 7 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Beaker said:
You either have downs syndrome, or are illiterate. You just proved my point.

THE ONLY THING I EVER ARGUED WAS THAT WHAT HE DID WAS ILLEGAL.

I never once mentioned that he would get more jail time than the other guy.

Since you agree that it was illegal, we can end this conversation.
Ok and I never suggested that what he did was legal.
 7 years ago '06        #37
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,309 | Props total: 18239 18239
 Reppindaburghh said:
I love how you are acting like you are a law expert because you watched a few episodes of Law and Order . You are making it clear to everyone in this thread that your knowledge of the law, at least in this particular case, is severely flawed.
 7 years ago '08        #38
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
these n*ggas really in here writing paragraphs in defense of a dude that hooked a broad?

n*ggas really different out here on boxden
y'all n*ggas just hurt inside cause if you seen that s**t you would be scared to get involved
 7 years ago '06        #39
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
Caught on tape my a.ss. It was a s**tty cell phone vid and he missed pretty much all of it. Anyway Huerta whopped that black dudes a.ss. Damn he was out. I'm sure he got a few crucial hits in.
 7 years ago '08        #40
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
anyway, with a good lawyer this s**t aint even probation.
this n*gga rkelly had his meat out on an under aged girl face and that n*gga chillin right now, he be aight
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy