Roger Huerta In Street Fight: Beats The s**t Of Some Guy Who Hit a Girl!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
6287 pageviews
89 comments

MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
Roger Huerta In Street f!ght: Beats The s**t Of Some Guy Who Hit a Girl!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.tmz.com/videos .. b-330a87db4f24

Damn!. f**kin props to Huerta for laying out that b**ch a.ss n*gga image. A man should never put his hands on a woman, let alone punch her full force from behind image. Hopefully dude don't get into too much legal troubles for this.

89 comments for "Roger Huerta In Street Fight: Beats The s**t Of Some Guy Who Hit a Girl!"

7 years ago '06        #2
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4805 4805
I agree, Huerta is a stand up guy.
 7 years ago '06        #3
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,127 | Props total: 17959 17959
first of all what pus*y hits a girl, and second of all if a UFC f!ghter wants to f!ght me im running for safety cause im not getting knocked out and put into a choke hold submission
 7 years ago '05        #4
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
damn u guys caught that dude that dashed in to immediately stop it like he knew this was exactly what was gonna happen. "NOOO ROGER NOO!" lol.

But damn them soccer kicks on the curbs though, deadly! They spend like 5 mins tryna scrape that f*g off the curb. Only way this coulda been better was if Wanderlei or them old school chuteboxe dudes delivered it, case of insta-karma for that a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #5
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Holy f**k he straight had that dude knocked the f**k out.

Since hes a UFC f!ghter he is gonna get serious charges from that. a.ssault with a Deadly Weapon, Aggravated a.ssault, etc. Major props to dude though.
 7 years ago '05        #6
space
space
Oh yeah and f**k the camera man, holy s**t that was terrible camera work.
 7 years ago '05        #7
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
damn u guys caught that dude that dashed in to immediately stop it like he knew this was exactly what was gonna happen. "NOOO ROGER NOO!" lol.

But damn them soccer kicks on the curbs though, deadly! They spend like 5 mins tryna scrape that f*g off the curb. Only way this coulda been better was if Wanderlei or them old school chuteboxe dudes delivered it, case of insta-karma for that a.ss.
Yeah his boy knew he was about to destroy him . Seems like hes probably done it a few times before and his friends are used to it.
 7 years ago '04        #8
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
I'm not one of those guys who feel its unacceptable to hit a female, depends on the situation (self defense) but to str8 round house punch and k.o. a chick? Dude got what he deserved.
 7 years ago '04        #9
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol that dude was feeling like the man then he gets destroyed by a ufc f!ghter.
 08-04-2010, 02:03 PM         #10
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pus*y s**t by roger, hope he does some serious jail time for that

1st off... nobody knows the backstory...the girl could have k!lled the black dudes mother for all we know. maybe the black guy is a saint and the girl DESERVED to get hit, much like the same way you people will say that HE deserved to get hit...

2nd of all. he didnt want none of roger, he was trying to avoid the f!ght, but roger instigated the f!ght and chased after the dude... then after he KO'd him, he started hitting him while he was down...thats no longer self defense, thats a.ssault. im glad it was caught on camera and i hope he does some serious jail time for it

3. mind your f**kin business. next time roger goes to be "captain save a ho" and picks a f!ght with a totally random guy, the guy could pull out a f**kin ruger redhawk and put a basketball size hole in rogers chest. all over some b**ch who is a comeplete stranger to you, and wouldnt give a f**k if you died or not.

roger fails in this situation. enjoy jail pretty boy

edit: just rewatched the video again ...and noticed more pus*y s**t...it wasnt even roger who hit him, it was his boy...so technically they ganged up on 1 guy...we dont know what happens from there ....

i hope they all get arrested

Last edited by Ed Bundy; 08-04-2010 at 02:07 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #11
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
terrible camera work couldnt see s**t but the aftermath.
 08-04-2010, 02:06 PM         #12
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:

1st off... nobody knows the backstory...the girl could have k!lled the black dudes mother for all we know. maybe the black guy is a saint and the girl DESERVED to get hit, much like the same way you people will say that HE deserved to get hit...

2nd of all. he didnt want none of roger, he was trying to avoid the f!ght, but roger instigated the f!ght and chased after the dude... then after he KO'd him, he started hitting him while he was down...thats no longer self defense, thats a.ssault. im glad it was caught on camera and i hope he does some serious jail time for it

3. mind your f**kin business. next time roger goes to be "captain save a ho" and picks a f!ght with a totally random guy, the guy could pull out a f**kin ruger redhawk and put a basketball size hole in rogers chest. all over some b**ch who is a comeplete stranger to you, and wouldnt give a f**k if you died or not.

yjup, we'll see how his jiu-jitsu works when he's getting stomped in the yard by bout 20 inmates at once
 08-04-2010, 02:13 PM         #13
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Beaker said:
[/B]

yjup, we'll see how his jiu-jitsu works when he's getting stomped in the yard by bout 20 inmates at once
exactly... all for trying to be captain save a ho...

at the end of the night...huerta probably didnt even get pus*y from that b**ch...shell be thankful for a week, then forget about him for the rest of her life

thats worth potential years of jail time? roger seems like a desperate for pus*y loser. i dont look up to those knights in shining armor, i laugh at them
 7 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:

at the end of the night...huerta probably didnt even get pus*y from that b**ch...shell be thankful for a week, then forget about him for the rest of her life

thats worth potential years of jail time? roger seems like a desperate for pus*y loser. i dont look up to those knights in shining armor, i laugh at them

u done talking?
 7 years ago '04        #15
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
seems like that n*gga that whooped in the video was Ed Bundy
 7 years ago '06        #16
space
space
 creep said:
seems like that n*gga that whooped in the video was Ed Bundy
catching feelings over this video n shyt
 08-04-2010, 02:18 PM         #17
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:

and even if u want to be captain save a ho, there's a way that a trained guy like him could have easily done it without causing the other guy injury

if he wanted to be a hero, he should have just taken the guy down and controlled him there until the police came, he could have defused the situation without a single punch being thrown

the headlines would be "hero UFC star uses his skills to subdue violent drunk until authorities arrive" instead of "violent UFC goon gang-attacks retreating man who wanted nothing with him at all"

chess not checkers, these idiots need to smarten up
 7 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 Beaker said:
[/B]

yes because that goes down in prison for no reason. You people with your images of what prison life is like are hilarious.....

First of all, he probably won't even do jailtime because the judge will take note that he was sticking up for a girl. He will have 10+ witnesses at the trial saying the black dude was uncontrollable and Roger simply tried to subdue him but was forced to use violence.

Second of all, if he does do jailtime, it'll be a 1-2 year bid max and nobody will f**k with him in there.
 08-04-2010, 02:25 PM         #19
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
yes because that goes down in prison for no reason. You people with your images of what prison life is like are hilarious.....

First of all, he probably won't even do jailtime because the judge will take note that he was sticking up for a girl. He will have 10+ witnesses at the trial saying the black dude was uncontrollable and Roger simply tried to subdue him but was forced to use violence.

Second of all, if he does do jailtime, it'll be a 1-2 year bid max and nobody will f**k with him in there.

you are seriously stupid. I guess I forgot that in BX law-school, "sticking up for a girl" is enough to overturn an a.ssault charge.

He could claim self-defense or defense of the girl if he threw the punch when the other dude e was literally choking her or beating her. The guy ran away, and then this idiot Huerta starts wilding out AND HE TAKES HIS f**kING SHIRT OFF before charging at the guy, who was clearly of no more threat to anyone, including the woman. that's not self-defense, that's a.ssault.

for someone who knows so much about jail, i guess you didn't spend much time in the law library
 7 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:

edit: just rewatched the video again ...and noticed more pus*y s**t...it wasnt even roger who hit him, it was his boy...so technically they ganged up on 1 guy...we dont know what happens from there ....

i hope they all get arrested

1st....no female deserves to get destroyed by a dude twice her size from BEHIND with a fist to the head. Yes maybe she did k!ll his mother but the likelihood of that being the case is .00000000000001 percent. More likely she dropped the N bomb either directed at him or one of his friends. A real man would have 'ed her and just walked away.

2nd...."He don't want none of Roger"? That innocent girl there didn't "want none" of him and he snuck her. He deserved to get his f**king a.ss beat and Roger delivered.

3rd....You sound like a pus*y who's never been in a bar f!ght or perhaps even a f!ght period in your life. When you are in that mode ready to f!ght you're not thinking "Oh he might have a gun I better be careful" unless you are at some s**tty bar in "the hood."

Heres a bet i'll make with you.....

Black dude who hit the chick will do jail-time and Roger won't, or if he does, he will do less then the black dude.

Edit: Also, following your logic of "nobody knows the backstory" how do you know that that girl is not Rogers sister, girlfriend, or wife? Unlikely, but about 300 times more likely then she having murdered the black dudes mother .

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-04-2010 at 02:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy