most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2837 2837
how are they impressive as a unit and we never seen em play as a unit?

like to me as a unit theyre just a bunch of big bodies

pretty decent on offense and defense but nothing to get too gassed over
 7 years ago '06        #22
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Torean said:
You are foucsing on them as individuals...

As a UNIT, they are very impressive.
I agree with this. It's possession basketball in the playoffs and that lineup will make you earn it. Just like last year, they weren't as good in the regular season but when it was time to get stops and get buckets, they got it done.
 7 years ago '07        #23
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
this isn't scary at all, all these dudes are old and can't keep up with our big 3 athleticisim

and how come no one is calling the celtic cheaters like they do us? they stack 2 right?
 7 years ago '05        #24
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #25
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
Nice sign....gives them more size to compete with the lakers. If perkins can play if favor them to win it all along asthe old men don't start crippling
 7 years ago '04        #26
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 bertini22 said:
this isn't scary at all, all these dudes are old and can't keep up with our big 3 athleticisim

and how come no one is calling the celtic cheaters like they do us? they stack 2 right?
adding mad old out of shape on their last legs stars = stacking up?

nahhhhhhhhhhhh

at least not on the heats level. . .
 7 years ago '04        #27
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
I respect Bostons front office , they are building up there team for the playoffs . Even though i'll route against these n*ggas every time they play lol But i can't do anything but respect an organization thats trying to win .
 7 years ago '05        #28
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i know all u gonna say Boston is old but yall said that last year and looked what went down.

u guys for get they have beating Wade and LBj mult times already they not scared and when the games on the line Boston has proven vet that can make shots in clutch moments and there role players are not scared...

No one on MIA i can say with 100 percent is ready to make that shot and has proven them self mult in playoffs.

yall act like they just been in the league for over 10 years for nothing Like they dont know how to win lol u BX can rite off boston if u want to but they gonna be rite there to the end Mark it down
 7 years ago '04        #29
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
last year was the celtics last stand. . .KG gave it one last good go before he went out

its over now though

the east is about to belong to the bulls, heat and magic
 7 years ago '05        #30
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Torean said:
You are foucsing on them as individuals...

As a UNIT, they are very impressive.
just stop talking to these ppl man they dont now basketball

if all your gonna say is there old there old why even come in here EVERYONE KNOWS

THERE AGE YOUR SAYING NOTHING NEW
 7 years ago '04        #31
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,402 | Props total: 11777 11777
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And there won't be much running up the court either.
what big man is fast?

let me know other than howard?

if u scared say ur scared - hov
 7 years ago '10        #32
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
This is big for the Celtics. I have a question though. Who doesn't play once Perkins comes back? That's three centers right there. Unless Baby gets some of his minutes chopped.
 7 years ago '05        #33
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
yea n*ggas is old but yall ACt like they just gonna roll over and die

they got 4 HOF on the team yes there some what old but AS whole

if they all do a little it will Equal Alot if yall cant see that then u really

just dont know. JORDAN WON A RING AT 34 WHY DO YALL THINK NO ONE ELSE

CAN WIN WHEN PAST 30??????
 7 years ago '07        #34
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
 bertini22 said:

dude, you guys signed some old f**ks too, not just us. We already beat both your stars in the playoffs last year, we arent too scared of you guys as a whole. Beat us in the playoffs and I'll admit Heat are the better team. They'll be better in the regular season, where the fraud LeBron shines, but ocme playoff time, I like our experience and age. I'm still not too thrilled with this sign, but I guess I'll take it since we absolutely needed a big man and the FAs are abysmal.

And we're cheating by signing Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal? yeah you caught us, we're trying to stack up with 2000's All Stars
 7 years ago '05        #35
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i know all u gonna say Boston is old but yall said that last year and looked what went down.

u guys for get they have beating Wade and LBj mult times already they not scared and when the games on the line Boston has proven vet that can make shots in clutch moments and there role players are not scared...

No one on MIA i can say with 100 percent is ready to make that shot and has proven them self mult in playoffs.

yall act like they just been in the league for over 10 years for nothing Like they dont know how to win lol u BX can rite off boston if u want to but they gonna be rite there to the end Mark it down
yeah they beat wade and lebron, but never together with bosh,miller and the squad they have now.. dont think they can do it.

plus magloire and anthony are warriors and i really dont think they give a f**k about any of the celtics big men
 7 years ago '07        #36
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
 SlycerXblade said:
This is big for the Celtics. I have a question though. Who doesn't play once Perkins comes back? That's three centers right there. Unless Baby gets some of his minutes chopped.
I'm sure JO can play PF too, right? I'm just hoping Perk takes his time, heals 100% and continues his growth as a great defensive center and continue to improve offensively.

Hopefully, come playoff time our lineup can be:

Rondo/Bradley ?
Ray/ Nate/ Daniels
Pierce/ Daniels
KG/ Baby/ JO
Perk/ JO/ Shaq ?

We need to add someone to backup Pierce, I was pumped about Quise last year and he got hurt and never really came back to life, hopefully this year is different. If not we need to add another scorer off the bench (I wanted Korver or Redd!ck badly)

and ebcrew- Magloire and Anthony may not give a f**k about our big men, but you better believe our big men dont give 2 s**ts about them either.
 7 years ago '05        #37
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
lol ok fair enough but i think they are also tougher than ur big men...
 7 years ago '04        #38
Travis 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
Shaq foul to much but great pick up for Boston hope they play again in the final for kobe can beat them
 7 years ago '07        #39
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,400 | Props total: 13113 13113
shaq's not really gonna add anything defensively. he doesn't even really try to contest shots cleanly any more cuz he doesn't move his feet, he'll just give us free throws lol. not to mention he's one of the worst big men in the league defending pick and roll. i really wish he would have retired like 3 years ago, it hurts me to see him prostituting himself like this.
 08-04-2010, 10:36 AM         #40
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
last year was the celtics last stand. . .KG gave it one last good go before he went out

its over now though

the east is about to belong to the bulls, heat and magic
They whipped all those teams a.sses last year. And the bulls? what have the bulls done to even be mention in the same sentence as the celtics? I understand the heat and magic, but the bulls have the same ppl and will get smashed again this year if the celtics are even remotely healthy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy