Black Seed Oil

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
8242 pageviews
12 comments

Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
Black Seed Oil

This was revealed by the Prophet Muhammad to be the cure for all ailments but death.

anyone able to drop some knowledge on this?

i've recently been taking it, as simply a dietary supplement and i can attest that in these few days i've have had a new found sense of being - in terms of energy and emotional stability. The package with which it came from lists a variety of ailments and ways in which it should be mixed to f!ght these.

simply for its nutritional value it's a great supplement, but its said its uses are much more expansive

Myristic Acid(0.5%), Palmitic Acid (13.7%), Palmitoleic Acid (0.1%), Stearic Acid (2.6%), Oleic Acid (23.7%), Linoleic Acid [Omega-6] (57.9%), Linolenic Acid [Omega-3] (0.2%), Arachidic Acid (1.3%) - and the following nutrient components Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Niacin, Folacin, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorus.
lilmike104 and 1 others gave props

12 comments for "Black Seed Oil"

08-04-2010, 06:52 PM         #2
Kudafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My friend gave me a whole bag of black seeds when he came from Saudi Arabia. But idk wtf happened to it.

Did it really help? I always wanted to try it.

And how often do you consume it? Once a week? Daily?

If you do stop consuming it. Will your state (especially emotional/mental stability, since I could kinda relate to that) revert back to it's old self?

And if you live in the US, where can you get it?
 7 years ago '07        #3
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 08-05-2010, 02:02 AM         #4
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does this s**t help remove stretch marks? i got some on my arms from working out
 7 years ago '10        #5
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
They sell that at my local Halal restaurant.My brother used to take that back in like 05'
 7 years ago '05        #6
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
man black seed oil amazing ive been taking it for 2 years and i havent caught cold or gotten sick in away....
240sx gave props

08-09-2010, 09:28 AM         #7
SerenityCypherz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for the thread, but where in the holy Qua'ran or Hadiths does it say anything about black seed oil. not denying just would like to see..
 08-11-2010, 05:55 AM         #8
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SerenityCypherz said:
props for the thread, but where in the holy Qua'ran or Hadiths does it say anything about black seed oil. not denying just would like to see..
yeah, the Prophet Muhammad said something about Black Seed being the cure for everything, not sure where's the actual saying is located
 08-11-2010, 09:57 AM         #9
SerenityCypherz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Islam, it is regarded as one of the greatest forms of healing medicine available. Prophet Mohammed once stated that the black seed can heal every disease—except death—as recounted in the following hadith:
Found this on Wikipedia:

[Sahih Muslim : Book 26 Kitab As-Salam, Number 5489]

Abu Huraira reported that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying: Nigella seed is a remedy for every disease except death.

Narrated Khalid bin Sa'd :We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' 'Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'death.' " (Bukhari)
[Sahih Muslim : Book 26 Kitab As-Salam, Number 5490]

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: There is no disease for which Nigella seed does not provide remedy.

Source:

Sounds legit, I plan on giving black seed a try for a month.
 7 years ago '06        #10
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 496 496
where do you all get yours from? the website 5 Star posted??
 7 years ago '07        #11
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
im down for it but where to get it from? i need the authentic, i might go down to Atlantic ave and 4th ave in bk them muslims got errthing down there
 7 years ago '04        #12
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Ed Bundy said:
does this s**t help remove stretch marks? i got some on my arms from working out
 12-07-2010, 03:00 PM         #13
yojimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black seed oil can help. but it needs to be taken over a long period of time to have any effect. like ginseng. you cant take it and expect to see some miracle results in no time. for retaining health not restoring
lilmike104 gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy