Young Buck’s Home Raided By FEDs Over Alleged Unpaid Taxes

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29657 29657
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
WTF buck even said it on that tape phone convo a while back why dont u stop hating

its a fact 50 gave buck money before for his money trouble he still owes 50 money. But of course u wanna hate u got a damn shyne in your avy smh
ummm i didnt hate on anything there homeboy....where do u see that? all i said was why are u takin dude serious when he was f**kin with you...pay attention, if u read i said Buck needs to pay his bills....not 1 time i brought up 50 lying or him. and u throw around that hater s**t but when u talk s**t about rappers who dont like 50 i guess its ok...riight....youre a a.ssuming based off my avy, meanwhile your name is gunit finest....but ok
 7 years ago '10        #62
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23802 23802
haha :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #63
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
 7 years ago '07        #64
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

buck: how yall like the new playstation i bought yall
bucks kids: we love it dad! the graphics on wwe just bring it, is amazing. can we get that sega next :mj2:
 7 years ago '10        #65
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
hate seein this famous people f**kin up on their taxes.. how u gunna spend wat u dont have?? u got more money than the majority of us ppl and u out there spendin it like its nothing. ud think theyd be smart to make all the money, just shows fame doesnt have to come with brains
 7 years ago '05        #66
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 youngmic said:
ummm i didnt hate on anything there homeboy....where do u see that? all i said was why are u takin dude serious when he was f**kin with you...pay attention, if u read i said Buck needs to pay his bills....not 1 time i brought up 50 lying or him. and u throw around that hater s**t but when u talk s**t about rappers who dont like 50 i guess its ok...riight....youre a a.ssuming based off my avy, meanwhile your name is gunit finest....but ok
yea i made that name in 2005 n*gga i was f**king 18 and a huge fan of gunit(still is a fan)

but yung and dumb when it came to making forum names. Ill give u that but everything i said

was still a fact and idk how i am talking about facts equal me to been a d!ckrider. When last time i thought it was ok to a fan. and this is a thread where we can share our thoughts
 7 years ago '04        #67
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29657 29657
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
yea i made that name in 2005 n*gga i was f**king 18 and a huge fan of gunit(still is a fan)

but yung and dumb when it came to making forum names. Ill give u that but everything i said

was still a fact and idk how i am talking about facts equal me to been a d!ckrider. When last time i thought it was ok to a fan. and this is a thread where we can share our thoughts
im not callin u anything homie...nuthin wrong with bein a fan, just sayin, dude was jsut f**kin with ya...as for 50, i dont like 50 for s**t (as a person),but he got bangers cuz music is music to me n ill bump his s**t....as far as 50 helpin buck, of course...and im with u on that....and i still dont know how these fools can f**k up there s**t with taxes...

Last edited by youngmic; 08-03-2010 at 05:38 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #68
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,533 | Props total: 15084 15084
It aint my fault you done f**ked up your re-up
At the dice game who told you put a G up
Everybody mad when their paper dont stack right
 7 years ago '10        #69
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Verse said:

[pic - click to view]

:laughing0:
 7 years ago '10        #70
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
50 gave him money the 1st 2 times the irs wanted to come on that boy..

50 is a real n*gga unlike yourself go sit down somewhere f**kboy
stan alert
 7 years ago '10        #71
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Aleandrog said:
Fuk Buck for being such a damn jack a.ss and biting the hand that feets him...dude had such a promising career...50 hurried this n*gga
its feeds him not feets him
 7 years ago '10        #72
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #73
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
hope they didn't take that n*ggas extra dualshock 1 controller
 7 years ago '06        #74
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
What goes up must come down...What goes around comes around

gunit Lost
 7 years ago '10        #75
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

buck: how yall like the new playstation i bought yall
bucks kids: we love it dad! the graphics on wwe just bring it, is amazing. can we get that sega next :mj2:
at the rock
 7 years ago '09        #76
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
damn homie, you cannot dodge Uncle Sam, no matter how rich you are

n*gga going to end up at UPS, like Thugnificent on The Boondocks
 7 years ago '10        #77
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
This thread makes me wanna play Crash bandicoot again the GOAT Playstation game

Last edited by G Code; 08-03-2010 at 05:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #78
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
 Curtisimo said:
Fixed

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #79
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
When in debt, Uncle Sam will collect. Unfortunately, Young Buck found this out the hard way this morning after the IRS raided his Nashville, TN home. The invasion was due to a $300,000 unpaid tax bill. Although Buck was able to keep his crib and vehicles, agents seized his platinum plaques, jewelry, and furniture.

“The worst part of this isn’t the material stuff–that will all be replaced. It’s what it does to the people around me. They took my kids’ Playstation, my a.ssistants’ computers, and baby’s mothers’ jewelry. They took my home studio so I can’t even record…

Despite the seizure, Buck remains optimistic and views it as a lesson learned.

“Things you go through in life make you who you are and I’m alright! I have a new team in place, but I am also paying full attention now. Nothing like this will ever happen again. This is a huge wake up call for all entertainers to stay on top of your own trusted employees and team members, and replace anyone that was put in place by your record label if the situation you have goes sour. This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business.”

I wonder if fif had anything to do with this? or should I say one of fif's people who he had in place, but that Buck thought was cool?

You know fif loving this

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #80
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
Nicolas Cage owes like 6 mill to the IRS and the FEDS haven’t done s**t to him… but if a rapper owes 300k they raid a n*gga with shotguns n s**t and take every thing he has???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy